Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    jugg, what size jacket you wear to hide all that muscle?
    Ahhh...a.......27........slim. Hahahahahahaha

You do know you now have to start a "What the hell size suit jacket do you wear thread?" thread don't you? Let's stay on topic here....we were slamming AF right?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Do you sew your own clothes and "fabricate" your own look? If not, you run a good chance of running into someone with the same pair of Lee jeans or wal-mart shirt as yourself... heaven forbid...
    Fabricate doesn't just mean pick up a needle and sew. It means that the "look" of pre-crumpled, worn in clothing has already been done for you. No creativity needed. Abercrombie is great for when you are a sophomore in high school, and don't have the ability to match your own clothes.

Just because I don't shop at a store where shirtless men ask, "What's goin on bro?" as you walk by, and techno music blares, doesn't mean I shop at Walmart. I have class. My style is a combination of lots of different stuff, and none if it involves a logo plastered across my chest, hat, or ass. Not to say I don't wear designer clothes, I do. I just prefer mixing and matching to create a look that doesn't scream "Trying very hard for you to like me!"

If you can't figure out how to dress yourself in a non-childish manner, then yeah, Abercrombie and Fitch rocks. Grown ups pick out grown up clothes.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Ahhh...a.......27........slim. Hahahahahahaha

You do know you now have to start a "What the hell size suit jacket do you wear thread?" thread don't you? Let's stay on topic here....we were slamming AF right?

hellz right!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hey man, all I'm saying is that right now at this point in my life (20 yrs old, college) girls like the clothes I wear and the look I have... and I can't afford Gucci or Armani... lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Up!!!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i am too big for abercrombie anyway. and to be honest i am not that big. 6'2 230
    all the clothes are for skinny short people.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Hey man, all I'm saying is that right now at this point in my life (20 yrs old, college) girls like the clothes I wear and the look I have... and I can't afford Gucci or Armani... lol
    OHHH!! I love both!! AND BURBERRY!! omg...I need to go shopping...

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    i am too big for abercrombie anyway. and to be honest i am not that big. 6'2 230
    all the clothes are for skinny short people.
    Yeah A&F is made for slimmer people, I mean c'mon look at the damm models!! The guys have like hardly any muscle, they're just really well toned.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i wear mine down, but nothing wrong with "poppin' ya collar".

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    armani isn't THAT much...like 30 bucks a t-shirt. more than i usually pay but it's not as much as gucci.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    When I think of Abercrombie I think of stoner highschool kids.. Although my little sis bought me a phat t shirt for christmas from there.
    ...say's excellent growth potential.....
    but i shoved that bad boy in the back of my closet.. don't think i will ever bring it out either..

Well, I like Abercrombie, yeah all the people who wear their sh!t all look the same, but a lot of their stuff is cute, and well made. It's just a matter of choice and style, and who cares if everybody and their mom wears it...clothes don't make the people, people make the clothes...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Well, I like Abercrombie, yeah all the people who wear their sh!t all look the same, but a lot of their stuff is cute, and well made. It's just a matter of choice and style, and who cares if everybody and their mom wears it...clothes don't make the people, people make the clothes...
    Oh, I don't mind if you girls wear it. Have at it.

And yeah, clothes do make the man sometimes. Think about if two guys dressed totally differently walked into the same place, and they were both just as "hot". You'd take the better dressed one.

"Elegance isn't being noticed, it's being remembered."

-Georgio Armani

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    i wear mine down, but nothing wrong with "poppin' ya collar".

YES THERE IS.

If you can fit into designer clothes like Abercrombie you are not eating enough nor are you training hard enough. I cannot even get my leg into their pants. You are not big enough until you can only wear sweats.

Train Hard(er)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information