Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Survivor anyone?

Anyone watching this season? Theres a guy on there that is running around in a speedo....and it's GROSSin me OUT!

Guys....Speedos are NOT sexy!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Guess Im the only one watching it.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

zuke is offline Member
    don't even own a tv

lol hmmm it's the only thing that keeps me company!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok i will be man enough to admit i watch it...

Hey CB, ya i agree! That dude is naaaasty. What about the tatted up chick... Her in that outfit isnt much better to look at....

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm proud to say i've never seen it, never even knew what it was about until last year. I'm not a huge reality show fan.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm proud to say i've never seen it, never even knew what it was about until last year. I'm not a huge reality show fan.
    Bet you watch the Ashley Simpson show...

OG

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I gotta admit it as well.....I like that show.

Funny CB I was thinking of the women wearing panties was pretty entertaining. I guess the show producers are thinking it might be a little over the top as well, they had as a reward stuff to make some clothes. I guess even the producers don't care to see all the giggling either.

It is kinda wild to see how much they change over the corse of the game. Hell, I'd like to go on one of those shows just to drop a few pounds. And to serve as an example of a real man......geez, it seems every one of the guys are weinies...cept for a couple of them....but none with any real size.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's when our love began.. oh the salad days of my life. I'll always remember them.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    dont get survivor here isnt that a show bout throwin ppl on an island or smth

BDTR is offline Retired
    They should have a real survivor. Lord of the Flies style. I'd love to be on it.

It would be kick ass if Diesel, bdtr, Vanadoo or one of the other bigger guys on the island......that would be entertaining....until the gay sex starts up. hahahahaha

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's when it turns into a PPV special and we revail "the gimp"... hope you dont mind wearing a leather mask.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    wuts lord of the flies style?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    They should have a real survivor. Lord of the Flies style. I'd love to be on it.
    Great book.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, it sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    wuts lord of the flies style?
    It's a book.......group of boys shipwrecked on an island and split into two factions....strong vs weak......a real good read. Generally it's required reading in high school.

Funny.....I was thinking the same thing...about going on to lose weight!!

I was glad that they had the sewing kit...that tat chick was/is gross running around in her underwear. She was showing nipple when she bailed out of the immunity challenge LOL.

The women always get sooo skinny. It's gross....esp the ones that have fake boobs!!! Stick with big ole boobies poking out!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I gotta admit it as well.....I like that show.

Funny CB I was thinking of the women wearing panties was pretty entertaining. I guess the show producers are thinking it might be a little over the top as well, they had as a reward stuff to make some clothes. I guess even the producers don't care to see all the giggling either.

It is kinda wild to see how much they change over the corse of the game. Hell, I'd like to go on one of those shows just to drop a few pounds. And to serve as an example of a real man......geez, it seems every one of the guys are weinies...cept for a couple of them....but none with any real size.

We have sort of that kind of show here in Canada...

On Outdoor Life Network, we have a show called Survivorman

The guy is a survival instructor and expedition leader and they basically drop him off at different locations in the wild for a week and he has to survive with what he has. Most of the time "what he has" is what a normal person would be carrying for a day hike.

There isn't a camera crew, he has to carry his camera gear and film himself.

I very much enjoy that show. No BS, no drama... just survival.

This is the link to the pilot episode : http://www.exn.ca/OneWeek/watch/ It was called "One week in the wilderness" but was renamed to Survivorman for the 5-6 following episodes.

The real survivor

Red

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Guys....Speedos are NOT sexy!

They're not?

~SC~

Hmm sounds interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    We have sort of that kind of show here in Canada...

On Outdoor Life Network, we have a show called Survivorman

The guy is a survival instructor and expedition leader and they basically drop him off at different locations in the wild for a week and he has to survive with what he has. Most of the time "what he has" is what a normal person would be carrying for a day hike.

There isn't a camera crew, he has to carry his camera gear and film himself.

I very much enjoy that show. No BS, no drama... just survival.

This is the link to the pilot episode : http://www.exn.ca/OneWeek/watch/ It was called "One week in the wilderness" but was renamed to Survivorman for the 5-6 following episodes.

The real survivor

Red

Ok maybe you are the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They're not?

~SC~

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    only reality tv show i watch is big brother...flame away

LOL not gonna flame you.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I use speedos all the time, gives me great spots at the beach haha.

Lol You Would!!

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I watched it last night. Pissed me off when the so called personal trainer sprained his ankle and asked to be voted off. I say man up. He's not so much of a survivor to me as a quitter.

LOL I was suprised they let him go and not the whiney chick...prob did it because he needed to go seek some care for it.

Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I use speedos all the time, gives me great spots at the beach haha.
    Beaches in sweden? Ouch! Isn't the sea a little cold there?

Red

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    shrinkage

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Beaches in sweden? Ouch! Isn't the sea a little cold there?

Red

You should see our summers bro, no place can compare, its the only time i like living here lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    shrinkage
    Swede's compensate the cold weather with an extra large "third leg" so it looks like a normal even when we are in cold water haha!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i know that dude ian (dolphin trainer) on the show.

i saw him driving around in a new car. guess he won it on the show.

LOL Someday I have ta come visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I was suprised they let him go and not the whiney chick...prob did it because he needed to go seek some care for it.

Who knows.
    I wasn't and I thought it was a better plan anyway. No way his ankle would be any better by the time the next challenge rolled around. I'd have botted him. Yes I would have kept him had he not messed up his foot.

And what abouty that challenge they had.......carry 20 pound sacks of sand and catch the group in front of you. I'd have told the girls to fork over their bags right off the bat and had the guys make a full run from the first. I was proud the older bro was huffing 60 pounds and leading the young bucks.

You guys notice the older crew is kicking the younger crews asses? Old folks RULE!!! Hell yeah!!! hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I
    You guys notice the older crew is kicking the younger crews asses? Old folks RULE!!! Hell yeah!!! hahahahaha
    Steroids ...im sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Steroids...im sure of it.
    We like to call it HRT! Roids are bad....mmmmkay.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Yeah for reward they got flint...and some winny to drink for strength and stamina!

Thread Information