Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yeah, i seem to remember you and him battling a little back in the day. Well more you hitting him and he doing nothing to return but throwing out slander.
    He was John Basedow in written form.

No more need be said.

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wonder if he had the same big head and little body too lol.

Tony Little > John Basedow.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He was John Basedow in written form.

No more need be said.

~SC~

Truth is, he had NO idea that I was REAL.

That I had a business.

That I've been doing ME for the last 4 years.

That I will be here doing my thing for quite some time.

He had no idea.

I bet he does now.

~SC~

I wonder if he had the same big head and little body too lol.

Tony Little > John Basedow.
    What's funny is my buddy Silverback has a picture of him from a while ago when he posted a pic of him.

I swear it's the same tone as Mr. Basedow!!!

Sh*t, I gotta get a hold of that sh*t, at least to privately show YOU!

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    Haha yeah, if you find it shoot me a link. I gotta see that.

I just e-mailed him and put the request in!

~SC~

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I was trying to find out if my IP (was told it was Pakastani) Sustanon (that was in eye droppers with the word silicon lubricant) was real or not.

Pakastani Sustanon w/ Flakes

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I arrived here while looking for gear online.

It's a good thing i found this site before i found my gear.
    i'm in the same boat on this one. i was searchin for gear online (using a search engine... f*ckin idiot!) and this was my sr year of hs. i read on here forever, then joined. that was well over a year ago & still not juicin yet thanks to the intelligent fellas here

That's cool sh*t!

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Started HRT , wanted to know what was up. Needed some serious help...........(I still do!)

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Loz............

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Loz............
    I got good results from it. No kidding. It was some good sh*t.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I was stupid and going to do a sustanon /deca cycle... no clue about it besides what the guy I was going to get it from told me... But I'm a scientific/engineering minded individual so I had to find out for myself, and here I am.

D@mn glad to have all the workout/training/diet info here, it has been invaluable for me.

Oh yea, that douche wanted to sell me a cycle for $600... probably no PCT too!
    I came here on the advice of the guy who first gave me some insight about gear, he recommended my first cycle. I wanted to learn everything about what I was going to be putting into my body. I stayed because, one, you can never learn enough, and two, because of the great people around here.

Oh by they way, AandF6969, whats wrong with a sust and deca cycle ?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I came over because Iron Game and Mike asked me to - said they wanted some help and I drug Nathan over here at the same time - I was tired of EF, where I had almost stopped going - I think I was there in 99 under this name and before that another - mostly I was hanging on Blood Sweat and Steel back when it was little bitty.

Now the real question is - why am I still here? Knowlege has changed alot tho - the online community has really had an effect on AAS knowlege that really could not have been easily forseen when I was greedily reading anything by Dan Duchaine and the first editions of Muscle Media 2000 back in 96 (Ill bet I still have that somewhere, maybe its worth something?)

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i came over here cause i had a bunch of aas and had no idea how to use it, and i didnt think the guy i got it from did either. just wish i found this site b4 i did a deca only cycle at 19, guess u learn from ur mistakes tho. lol i dunno wut i would do sittin at my store all day/nite w/out ar!!

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Question...............

Initially, when you FIRST got @ this board, WHAT was your reason for doing so?

What's crazy, is that I can't remember how/why I arrived here, I really can't. Too much sh*t has happened between then and now to remember, but I know some of you can remember, so speak the f*ck up.

~SC~

I just came here to pick up some hot juiced-up chicks....didn't work...ohh well...moving on...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I came here on the advice of the guy who first gave me some insight about gear, he recommended my first cycle. I wanted to learn everything about what I was going to be putting into my body. I stayed because, one, you can never learn enough, and two, because of the great people around here.

Oh by they way, AandF6969, whats wrong with a sust and deca cycle ?
    Cuz I probably would have shot the sust once a week and ran the deca higher than the test....

let me clarify, "an uninformed sust/deca cycle"

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I joined to learn more about diet and training and got much much more
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    I will tell you i joined, because i was in Iraq and any free time i had it seemed i spent here on this web site, reading and learning, **** made the time go by alot quicker when i wasnt dealing with those **** iraq's, now i am out of the army and it is just addicting.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Started on EF in 2000, then lurked around bolex for a few years.
    EF and bolex were straight retarded boards. the advice i saw lurkin around in those forumes were ridiculous. i got banned quickly when i kept calling people out on bad advice, even on some of the mods.

gya321 is offline Member
    i started using the mainpage like 4 years back to find some info on what i was doing. Then I had a question and it said "get your questions answered by our magical members" So I did and who knew there would be a great world here.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I constantly think about training, but I can't train 24/7. So coming on here and reading about training, AAS, and diet fills that void.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I constantly think about training, but I can't train 24/7. So coming on here and reading about training, AAS, and diet fills that void.
    Well put.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I came here to learn bc i didn't know sh!t. A buddy of mine referred me to this site. MY roommate actually. And sense have met some very interesting people that i just can't seem to get away from...

I was researching a cycle with a different compound than I had used before. Saw the message board and the rest is history.

By the way, I go this gay chick that's a christian muslim pregnant! What do I do?????

Move her in and tell your wife she's the new maid you hired

I forgot to say....I joined to meet hot internet men with big muscles and large internet weenies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    I was researching a cycle with a different compound than I had used before. Saw the message board and the rest is history.

By the way, I go this gay chick that's a christian muslim pregnant! What do I do?????
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

2 outta 3 isn't bad! You figure which 2.......

I just passed 230lbs today!!!!!! Here comes 260!

LOL Mondo....hmmmm....imagination running wild

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ~SC~ needs to change his name to DR.SwolePhil and get his own talkshow =\

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i came here to LEARN ABOUT JUICE BEFORE I USED IT. i read and didnt post much then came back several months later and started posting more and more. now i just chill and try to help as many folks as i can and laugh at some of the stupid threads here in the lounge Its funny how you make "friends" here on the boards. SC that "i got 8 b!tches pregnant" cracked me the fukk up bro
    ~HOP

samoth is offline Member
    I came here due to an interest in anabolic steroids . This was the second discussion board I ever came to on the internet after the pay site anabolics.com.

I mostly hang around the physics forums nowadays, and the EF C&C board for humor and entertainment.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ~SC~ needs to change his name to DR.SwolePhil and get his own talkshow =\
    Now that might be interesting... Hmm........

Sorry ~SC~ couldn't resist
    Last edited by Cry0smate; 03-06-2005 at 01:06 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL YES but instead of a fat person telling other fat people how to get healthy.. he kan just show them his abs and be like SUCK IT fatties

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao @ Dr.Swole's pic

i came here because a buddy of mine that i was working with at the time spent all his time on this and other boards...he was also selling juice out of a GNC he worked at...but he told me about it, and we'd read online from work from time to time...

i started reading more, initially about AS and related compounds, but progressed to find some great info on diet and training...to this day, that's where i spend most of my energy...haven't touched AS since i started here, and probably won't for a while longer either.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I came to AR wanting to research the winny-only cycle I had prepared....
    I was under the influence that it would shred me up big time... so wrong lol...
    I was set straight, and from there I read alot in the diet and training forums.... later moving into the AAS forums as well, for future prep...
    Been hooked ever since.......

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Dr. Swole for president!!! haha... funny sh!t man. props for the pic

That pic is hilarious!!!

~SC~

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    To find more information about training, recovery, and the most important -- DIET !!! And so far you guys and girls have not dissapointed me.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Initially, when you FIRST got @ this board, WHAT was your reason for doing so?

~SC~
    Swole, I came here to "hang" with you, brutha!

As most know, I'm a dentist now, but former personal trainer and I had clients on AAS and my stance was always "Don't ask me about that sh!t or tell me what you're doing. I don't want to know." I was afraid to get in legal trouble or something, but now as a doctor I can appreciate the way to properly "enhance" the body through pharm so i came here to add another source of education b/c I want to reach a goal for myself.

Nozzghoull is offline New Member
    I came here cause a bro told me it was a good site. I started asking around for a new board to call home since I was gone for awhile and when I came back to computer land, gotfina was gone, and some kinda weird **** happened to massmonsterz, my posts were gone and it looked like everything was reset.
    I started looking over some of the posts here and saw swolecat was here. Him and some other guys on gotfina were the ones who set me straight on doing test with tren and pct. The results were amazing and I feel so much better now that I do it the right way.
    Thanks guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information