Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I am not racist neither (two of my best friends are black) but I definitely have to agree with JDawg. The MAJORITY (not all) of black people will do anything and everything in a fight to get the upper edge no matter what, be it guns, weapons, or a ****load of thier boys when you only have about 4 or 5 guys with you. I've expeirenced this frist hand too. I suggest going to a public place and meeting him so there is other people around. DON'T bring ANY money BUT I would bring a ****LOAD of juiced up friends who can fight and have them waiting around the corner because I can guarantee you he WILL bring a ****load of his boys, that is just how they work. Once you have them outnumbered though, they all of a sudden turn coward almost all the time, but they are always so quick to jump someone or talk **** when they have 20 of their boys with them with knives and guns and then will jump you 3 on 1. So just be prepared and use your head. Once you get a hold of him, BEAT THE EVER LIVING SH*T OUT OF HIM and I promise you he won't steal for a LONG time. I won't say forever because I'm pretty sure after a while he will just resosrt back to stealing instead of working. This is sad but it is true.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    It's true, cop callers are the same people who will narc on you. They can't handle the situation so they turn you in.

This is different in a womans case however, if someone raped/assualted her etc..

But if you're a man, then man up.

cool.......... so a guy steals something from me.. and i catch him, or he won't leave the wife alone, keeps talking smack..

It's ok that i break his knee, and give him a detached retina from a blow to the head.....

I mean..... he was asking for it right??

so long as i don't kill him... maiming for life is ok.....

???????????????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

decadbal is offline Banned
    f**** that cat man, i say ****in kill him, dump his body in gang territory, bc cops dont give a dam about bangers dying, no one does.. hes a piece of trash, so treat him like one.........

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    cool.......... so a guy steals something from me.. and i catch him, or he won't leave the wife alone, keeps talking smack..

It's ok that i break his knee, and give him a detached retina from a blow to the head.....

I mean..... he was asking for it right??

so long as i don't kill him... maiming for life is ok.....

???????????????
    Absolutely....as long as you can do it and keep yourself out of trouble....JC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information