Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

Need ideas to pick-up a girl at gym !

alright, here is the story,

There is a new girl at the gym that seems to be my type. I know she is looking at me often but each time i tryto make an eye contact she acting like she was doing something else, watching tv, skiping songs on cd player etc..

She seems to be very shy...I like that... The big deal is that she only come to gym for cardio, each time i see her, she is on the stairmaster with her cd player plugged-in... So! I need ideas! how aproach her? what can I says ?
    I dont know her at all and I see her about 30 min per week...!

BTW, im 21, ex-obese that need to have more self-confidance !! (I know)

Thanks for help guys !

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    When she gets off the treadmill or whatever.....walk up to her and say "Hi, I'm ****."

Simple as that. If she wants to talk to you she will. If she doesn;t she will simply say Hi back and keep walking.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    catch her out in the parking lot

1. the gym is not a meat market
    2. if she shoots you down it wont be in a gym full of ppl

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity

Good point.. the changeroom is usually empty.. try that.. she might yell but thats just from suprise

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity

I know gym ins't a meat market.. that is why im asking for some help.. hehe

2. sounds like the best approach but i never saw her outside the gym... were never at same time...

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Good point.. the changeroom is usually empty.. try that.. she might yell but thats just from suprise
    that would make a good impression for shure !

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    spank her a$$ then look up and around u and say "that **** fly"

Spyder Guest
    this one is easy bro ... as soon as she gets off the stepper, tell her that you've been watching her ass grind together for the past 1/2 hour, that should break the ice!!! .............

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    this one is easy bro ... as soon as she gets off the stepper, tell her that you've been watching her ass grind together for the past 1/2 hour, that should break the ice!!! .............
    lmfao

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Just be honest bro. Walk up to her when she's finished with the stairmaster, look her straight in the eyes, and introduce yourself. Women love confident men. Tell her you very impressed with her physique and talk about workout stuff to break the ice. See where it goes from there. Go for it bro, life's to short not to.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Just introduce yourself..........ask her what kind of music she's listening to while she's walking....If you two can carry a conversation after that, and you don't say something stupid to scare or insult her, then you're off to a good start.

If she seems to be enjoying the convo, and trying to keep it moving right along, then she's somewhat interested in you.........doesn't mean she likes you, but she hasn't made up her mind yet to hate or be afraid of ya.

But if she starts trying to end it abrubtly, like looking at the clock, or around the room trying to find an escape route, and saying things like........Well, J-F, it's been nice chatting with you but I'm late to pick up my.....kids, boyfriend, husband, mother, dog from the vet, you get the picture. Then it would seem she's looking to find the quickest most polite way to get as far away from you as possible.

Just be yourself, this works best, most of the time......unless the person being themself is a jerk, (not saying you are one, but there are plenty of them )then you'll know pretty fast she's not into you.

Good luck to ya

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Just be honest bro. Walk up to her when she's finished with the stairmaster, look her straight in the eyes, and introduce yourself. Women love confident men. Tell her you very impressed with her physique and talk about workout stuff to break the ice. See where it goes from there. Go for it bro, life's to short not to.
    I agree that women like honest, confident men ... but when she gets off the stairmaster, she will probably be all sweaty and not very willing to talk to a guy. it can be a very uncomfortable situation. I would say, hit her up in the parking lot, but dont sit out there waiting for her ... you dont want to be considered a stacker. plan it out so, somehow, both of you just so happen to be in the parking lot at the same time.

dont take advice bout women from other women

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    spank her a$$ then look up and around u and say "that **** fly"
    hahahaha i mean cmon that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    dont take advice bout women from other women
    Lol, why? If it's two woman who "seem" to be friends, I'd understand, but other woman on a message board just trying to help a guy out?? I have nothing to gain or lose, if he succeeds or fails.

Was just telling him, to be himself, and not front, because most of the time we know when they're being serious or just putting on a good show. Also there's a fine line between confident, and over confident or cocky.

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Just introduce yourself..........ask her what kind of music she's listening to while she's walking....If you two can carry a conversation after that, and you don't say something stupid to scare or insult her, then you're off to a good start.

If she seems to be enjoying the convo, and trying to keep it moving right along, then she's somewhat interested in you.........doesn't mean she likes you, but she hasn't made up her mind yet to hate or be afraid of ya.

But if she starts trying to end it abrubtly, like looking at the clock, or around the room trying to find an escape route, and saying things like........Well, J-F, it's been nice chatting with you but I'm late to pick up my.....kids, boyfriend, husband, mother, dog from the vet, you get the picture. Then it would seem she's looking to find the quickest most polite way to get as far away from you as possible.

Just be yourself, this works best, most of the time......unless the person being themself is a jerk, (not saying you are one, but there are plenty of them )then you'll know pretty fast she's not into you.

Good luck to ya
    so the ass-spanking thing is not a good option heh ?

hehe... j/k ! .. thanks for the info..

J-F
    I agree that women like honest, confident men ... but when she gets off the stairmaster, she will probably be all sweaty and not very willing to talk to a guy. it can be a very uncomfortable situation.
    That is what i was thinking about.. !

Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    so the ass-spanking thing is not a good option heh ?

hehe... j/k ! .. thanks for the info..
    Lmao, well not for your opening line, but hey if you're both into that sort of thing after a few dates ya might test the water and ask...her opinion on that type of behavior.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Or you could load up like an insane amount of weight on a bench and ask her to spot you while you show off your glorious strength and bulging muscles instantly making you irresistable to her.... if that doesent work just try talking to her on her way out

I know she is looking at me often but each time i tryto make an eye contact she acting like she was doing something else, watching tv, skiping songs on cd player etc..
    maybe she was and was looking at the clock and it was behind
    imagine

u:hey i couldnt stop noticing u noticing me so i was wondering...............
    her:there was a clock behind u
    u:mmmmm do u like it i can buy it for u
    her:freak

I agree that women like honest, confident men ... but when she gets off the stairmaster, she will probably be all sweaty and not very willing to talk to a guy. it can be a very uncomfortable situation. I would say, hit her up in the parking lot, but dont sit out there waiting for her ... you dont want to be considered a stacker. plan it out so, somehow, both of you just so happen to be in the parking lot at the same time.
    This, is true....and depending on the person, you could use that to your advantage, but it could possibly come off looking like a pick up line.

Simply ask her, what other hobbies she has, and where you could possibly bump in to her accidentaly on purpose, because you'd really like to have the chance to talk to her, but would feel more confident, and less paranoid if it took place somewhere else, when you both weren't so tired and sweaty. If she seems receptive, and not giving you a look like this----> Then invite her to meet you for coffee or whatever.

There are no garantees, it all depends on how well you handle the pressure, and whether or not she's interested, or would just rather be left alone.

J-F
    hehe.. god **** ! I wish Hitch really exist .. hahaha

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah..

I met my current girlfriend about a month ago while she was on the arc-trainer. I just walked up to her and asked her what she was listening to on her walkman. Turns out she's very into music and that was a great question. We talked for maybe 5 mins while she kept doing cardio and I asked her if she wanted to get together sometime. Easy as that. Just keep it simple, be confident, and don't be too aggressive.

A.A.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    heh heh heh heh J-F is gonna do her! yes!

J-F
    Going to the gym now, maybe ill see her...! but seriously next time i see her and there is an opportunity, ill make a move... got nothing to loose anyway !!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Give her one of my cds and tell her Dj nRg sent you~

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Give her one of my cds and tell her Dj nRg sent you~
    Dont try to pick-up my girl you ba$$tard !!

Dont try to pick-up my girl you ba$$tard !!

haha, thats usually my in with girls at the gym, figure out if they like trance, and then BAM. but seriously, i havent used it yet, i think would work well. haha

AandF6969 I bet he uses that line all the time~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    aighty dood ignore these foo's kuz i met my Ex Wife at the Gym so obviously you kan see i have mad skills >< and let me tell you how it works.. You have to set up a hero situation.. so have one of your buddies come in and harrass the hell out of her then u pummel his ass and she jumps all over you like an Ethiopian on Barley and you win.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    aighty dood ignore these foo's kuz i met my Ex Wife at the Gym so obviously you kan see i have mad skills >< and let me tell you how it works.. You have to set up a hero situation.. so have one of your buddies come in and harrass the hell out of her then u pummel his ass and she jumps all over you like an Ethiopian on Barley and you win.
    Mad skills and ex wife.. interesting combination

Yo Dawg, I Got Mad Skrilzz

yes skills so mad that i kant even control them.. i mean what can i say .. it was like trying to kill a fly with a bazooka.. got the job done and then some

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    taiboxa...I really hope you're black...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005

allsaucedup is offline Member
    dont pick up girls at the gym you will regret it if things go bad between you. then you still have to see her everytime you go to the gym

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    dont pick up girls at the gym you will regret it if things go bad between you. then you still have to see her everytime you go to the gym
    I would probably end up ignoring her at the gym even if I was dating her.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Wat Da HELL man.. im from oklahoma
    speaking of racist remarks.. i gotta goto the Gym..
    You make sense of that!~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    When she gets off the treadmill or whatever.....walk up to her and say "Hi, I'm ****."

Simple as that. If she wants to talk to you she will. If she doesn;t she will simply say Hi back and keep walking.
    well... there ya go.......... and if she blows you off....... you will be able to keep going with your workout with no more worries..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Oh and every time your in her vacinity make sure your skreaming and grunting at your peak on all lifts.. even its its lateral raises or fore'arm excercises.. you have to get her to really notice you.. or do shrugs on the squat rack.. get like 7 plates on a side, put on ur wrist raps.. lift it once and drop it on the side bars (Skream too)like.. "BWAAAAA" Van-Dam Style..BAM attention! mebee good, mebee bad, it doesnt matter..
    Last edited by taiboxa; 02-24-2005 at 02:59 PM.

just start spotting people like the one dude in dorian yates' movie.

COME ON MR YATES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information