Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Take her to the Bathroom. lol

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    make her do all the work, then u can say she raped u?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    youre only young once bro. do it

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Dude pound it before somebody else does!!!! And tell us how good that snatch was

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    You say she is the one you are probably going to marry... do you really want to have that on your conscience every time you look her in the face and she tells you that she loves you? Do the honorable thing.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    You say she is the one you are probably going to marry... do you really want to have that on your conscience every time you look her in the face and she tells you that she loves you? Do the honorable thing.
    word.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If and when you do decide to hit it.....let us know how it went bro. I ALWAYS have wanted to get a hot older woman (around 35-40) in bed to see what it would be like.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    while it's true that older women are where it's at, if you have a girl I say stay true.
    Whats up with you and 86 year old women!?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Whats up with you and 86 year old women!?
    hey they're the most experienced and teach the most! and you need no contraceptive because no 86 yo woman is going to get knocked up. And if you really good, they put you in their will!! how is this a bad idea?

icewind is offline Associate Member
    If you love you girl, then don't cheat on her, you ************** !!!

CutieFace Guest
    When did 35 become middle ages?

Cutie

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    When did 35 become middle ages?

Cutie

Dont know............but i tell you what. Id still give Paula Abdul some loving.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    F*** her

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    post a pic of your girl and the girl at the gym and AR will vote on who you shouuld bang
    Jantz if you wouldn't have said it I would have...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll just say it how it is.

Your letting this feed your ego, most people on these boards have huge ego’s and lack respect toward women. It’s not uncommon and people will learn how much it can hurt when someone cheats on you, especially if it’s the one you “love”.

Its okay to flirt, but your taking it too far and you should be thinking about your girls intrest as well if you really love her. You should quit flirting, your just trying to “make sure” she wants you to build yourself up more. People, even 35 year old women are more attractive for some reason when you know you can have them. Quit using the “I’m on test” as a reason to let down your guard.

If you really want her that bad, take more test and get drunk, that’s a real excuse. Just break up with your girl friend first, I think she deserves that.

Please don't take offense to any of that, just trying to call it as I read it. We all understand temptation.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    hmm.. how about this..
    If she is the one your probably going to marry.. do you really wanna look her in the face and have that (NOT BANGING SOME CHICK THAT WOULD OWN YOU SEXUALLY IN BED) on your conscience? Do the the Horrible thing and tap that expeirenced ass...

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    bro, there is a woman at my gym that acts just like that toward me, wierd
    what gym do you go to? Metro, Gold's, World?

MT

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I would guys, but its kind of hard to take her pic without having an excuse for it, my girl looks better IMO, but I think the 35 yr old would be better in bed, they both look **** fine though
    You probably have a pic of your GF, right? Just need a pic of the chick at the gym? I say tell her you want to jump her bones, but you need her pic to show us here, so we can decide which of them is the hottest and if you should go for it or not. The challenge might be just the sort of thing that gets her motor running.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Dont know............but i tell you what. Id still give Paula Abdul some loving.
    I would happily do Tina Turner, Shirley McClaine, the list could go on. A well preserved babe even into her 60's can be pretty temptitilatious. Younger chicks are nice and firm and smooth... well, sometimes. No "underarm flaps", etc on most of them. But they don't generally understand sex, understand men, even understand their own bodies yet. In my experience (I am 46) when the biological clock is ticking down toward menopause, women are at their peak of sexual frenzy and are at their most orgasmic. They appreciate a good man. They KNOW how to satisfy a man and they know how to show and tell him how to satisfy her. Even conversation is more fulfilling. My first sexual experience was with a woman who was older than my mother. For a long time afterwards, I measured young chicks against her, and found most of them to be, in comparison, whining little wh___es with the idea that they were doing me a big favor or something instead of the idea that we were both sharing something wonderful. I love young chicks. They are fun to hold and admire and to be seen with. I can't stop grinning when some 20YO asks me if she can touch my chest, or asks me to "make a muscle" for her to feel. But women my age or older are much more appreciative and less prone to playing stupid little games like "okay, I gave you what you wanted... now what do I get?" crap. Bring an older woman flowers or a card, and they feel like they are being treated special, not just being given their due. I won't throw rocks at a willing 20YO but I would cheerfully swat a pair of 20s for one good 40YO.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    I agree, do the honorable thing. Remember, its a small world. And shat like this will come back two fold.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1

Umm I think Paula Abdul is 50.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information