Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kato is offline Member

just say "no" to police searches

got this off another board, solid info here! sounds legit.

http://www.flexyourrights.org/

post this in response to this

Cops

Kato is offline Member
    sounds like kman had no choice though.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Bump.

Last edited by Slick Arrado; 06-16-2005 at 09:45 AM.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Wheres Kman at?

decadbal is offline Banned
    why ever allow the police to talk to u, when they come up, dont roll down the window, or pay any attention to them..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and yet.,..... some of the information is not correct..

"Bear in mind that, without a search warrant, police cannot enter you home under any circumstances. Still, if they see something suspicious in the proximity of your house, they could arrive with a warrant quickly and unexpectedly."

this is not true... if they arrive at your house, and hear a disturbance in the dwelling, they can enter.. if they are chasing someone into your residence.. they can enter...

if they smell a fire, or gas.. they may enter.. including kicking the door..

if while in there they see something in plain view.......... guess what.. you are popped..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    They like it when you call them Pigs...

OG

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    100% correct. It is called probable cause. That is rediculous to even say. So basically according to that statement a cop could come to my door and see a body in the living room, nd he has to go get a warrant before he can come in.

If they have no probable cause you can refuse them. If something is conspicuous then they can do what they feel they need to.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    and yet.,..... some of the information is not correct..

"Bear in mind that, without a search warrant, police cannot enter you home under any circumstances. Still, if they see something suspicious in the proximity of your house, they could arrive with a warrant quickly and unexpectedly."

this is not true... if they arrive at your house, and hear a disturbance in the dwelling, they can enter.. if they are chasing someone into your residence.. they can enter...

if they smell a fire, or gas.. they may enter.. including kicking the door..

if while in there they see something in plain view.......... guess what.. you are popped..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    100% correct. It is called probable cause. That is rediculous to even say. So basically according to that statement a cop could come to my door and see a body in the living room, nd he has to go get a warrant before he can come in.

If they have no probable cause you can refuse them. If something is conspicuous then they can do what they feel they need to.
    hell they don't even need true probable cause, a cops word will always beat someone elses in court. All a cop has to say is they smelled marijuana or something like that and they are in your house. even if they are lying about it you'll still loose in court because a cops word is better than yours. i've seen this firsthand im sad to say

lol. True story. One time me and my friend were picked up for being drunk. Well the cop was really cool. He drove us to my house and dropped us off. Well he forgot to give my friend his ID back. He could of done it on purpose I don't knwo, but anyway he came back about an hour later and I had like 7 people over and we were smokin the whole hour from this 4 foot bong. The house was filled with smoke. So he knocks and I opened the door. Smoke just hits him in the face, he is like WHAT THE F***!!!!!. So I got no choice he barges in and calls for a dog and everything. I had 5 pounds in a paper grocery bag of kind bud in the corner of the living room, I am sweating like a mofo, the dog comes in, and only finds what we were smoking on the dining room table. They searched my bedroom and the basement but not the living room.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    hell they don't even need true probable cause, a cops word will always beat someone elses in court. All a cop has to say is they smelled marijuana or something like that and they are in your house. even if they are lying about it you'll still loose in court because a cops word is better than yours. i've seen this firsthand im sad to say

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    lol. True story. One time me and my friend were picked up for being drunk. Well the cop was really cool. He drove us to my house and dropped us off. Well he forgot to give my friend his ID back. He could of done it on purpose I don't knwo, but anyway he came back about an hour later and I had like 7 people over and we were smokin the whole hour from this 4 foot bong. The house was filled with smoke. So he knocks and I opened the door. Smoke just hits him in the face, he is like WHAT THE F***!!!!!. So I got no choice he barges in and calls for a dog and everything. I had 5 pounds in a paper grocery bag of kind bud in the corner of the living room, I am sweating like a mofo, the dog comes in, and only finds what we were smoking on the dining room table. They searched my bedroom and the basement but not the living room.

Probably hard for the dog being that it was smelling the sh*t in your pants...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

yep........ that is funny.... got lucky....

too bad you couldn't have gotten some ammonia (sp) onto the floor, it will kill thier ability to smell almost anything.. and the dog will recover..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    why ever allow the police to talk to u, when they come up, dont roll down the window, or pay any attention to them..
    because if they're doing a traffic stop, and you refuse to give your license and registration, they will smash your window, fill your car with pepper spray, drag you out at gunpoint and arrest you for failing to give your license and registration, as you are requred to do in every state i am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    because if they're doing a traffic stop, and you refuse to give your license and registration, they will smash your window, fill your car with pepper spray, drag you out at gunpoint and arrest you for failing to give your license and registration, as you are requred to do in every state i am aware of.
    it is your right to not speak..... and unless you look like 50cent, i doubt any PO would smash you window in and so on over a simple traffic stop, i know that when i was a cop, no one i met would..

it is your right to not speak..... and unless you look like 50cent, i doubt any PO would smash you window in and so on over a simple traffic stop, i know that when i was a cop, no one i met would..
    If you pull someone over and they act like you are a figment of their imagination, that cop is going to bust your window eventually.

highly doubtful, alot of victems on the site these days.... i hear a new minority whine coming... the criminals cops harass...

highly doubtful, alot of victems on the site these days.... i hear a new minority whine coming... the criminals cops harass...
    They do. I was doing 68mph minding my business in a 35mph zone and I got a $180 ticket. Harrassment if you ask me. Go catch some bad guys.

Seriously I asked the guy did he become a cop to give out tickets. He liked that one. Slapped a no seat belt ticket on me after that.

They do. I was doing 68mph minding my business in a 35mph zone and I got a $180 ticket. Harrassment if you ask me. Go catch some bad guys.

Seriously I asked the guy did he become a cop to give out tickets. He liked that one. Slapped a no seat belt ticket on me after that.
    well not busting your balls directly, but didnt u do time for a shiitload of coke.. so its safe to say the gov should watch you, and prolly is...lol smarting off, just shows them you dont respect them or the job, and when someone shows you disrespect, dont you gangsters beat em up... so luckily he doesnt go by the rule of gun you do, or youd be dead...

owned...haha

owned...haha
    Not even close. You're lucky I promised to stay out of trouble or I would make you feel small as your hillbilly penis.

Now that's owned.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So you could acctualy just sit there and ignore the cop? Just give him your driving license and registration but not answer where your going?

And shoot a couple of cc's enth...

Not even close. You're lucky I promised to stay out of trouble or I would make you feel small as your hillbilly penis.

Now that's owned.
    if u keep not fighting back, ppl will think we get along, and then the entire game is over... and i may be a hillbillie, but you are the laundry bunny of sing sing..

now thats owned, and i want my snickers bar back

and i may be a hillbillie, but you are the laundry bunny of sing sing..
    I was in Delaware Correctional Center not Sing Sing.

DCC it is... either way, where is my snickers

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Cat Fight!

DCC it is... either way, where is my snickers
    If I wasn't on a no flame policy I would say it is probaly in the refriderator of your trailer. Oh wait, the truth isn't a flame.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Cat Fight!

I prefer to say "Cripple Fight"!

Last edited by Slick Arrado; 06-16-2005 at 09:46 AM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    well not busting your balls directly, but didnt u do time for a shiitload of coke.. so its safe to say the gov should watch you, and prolly is...lol smarting off, just shows them you dont respect them or the job, and when someone shows you disrespect, dont you gangsters beat em up... so luckily he doesnt go by the rule of gun you do, or youd be dead...

owned...haha
    Why should anyone be watched after they have served the debt owed to society? Unless he is still on parole, he should be free to enjoy America like everyone else. If cops had the same rules to follow and were not above the law, most of them would be fine. Because then they wouldn't be swinging that badge around like it was a big c*ck. If a guy could get out of the car and tell a cop to f*ck off for being a d*ck and pursue it from there if the cop wanted to fight, most cops would shrivel up and get back in the cruiser...

No disrespect to you deca , I know that you were an officer and you seem like a good enough guy (at least reasonable about both sides).

If I wasn't on a no flame policy I would say it is probaly in the refriderator of your trailer. Oh wait, the truth isn't a flame.
    its only a flame if ppl take you serious.. and i know i for one take nothing serious.. and you wish u could spring for my trailor, but gov checks arnt big enough for you to get anything other than gov housing.. and we all know what those holes look like

I Luv This!

its only a flame if ppl take you serious.. and i know i for one take nothing serious.. and you wish u could spring for my trailor, but gov checks arnt big enough for you to get anything other than gov housing.. and we all know what those holes look like
    I could probaly trade a used jit bag for a trailer the same value as yours and have some equity in it.

I could probaly trade a used jit bag for a trailer the same value as yours and have some equity in it.
    speak english tyrone

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    werd

Last edited by 1victor; 03-23-2005 at 01:41 PM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    The Hillbilly vs. Homeboy showdown.....

Get your tickets, I got 2....who wants em???

speak english tyrone
    ok, well what you speak isn't english, but I will make it readable for you.

y'alls trailer is mighty broken. I could trade in a possum pie and my commonlaw sister wive's purty high heels for it and have some budweiser money left over.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no more of that - deca you are starting to be in a thin ice zone - grow up

and lets face it - if you look like you could be a bad guy - the cop is going to be in your face - if you are a little old lady its not going to happen - when I was young I think I got stopped once a month - but now I get pulled over and even if I were doing something a little off, like a wrong turn, turning without signalling - even where the other day their computer showed my insurance was expired the other night - but they smile and wave me goodbye -

frankly I like cops - and I think they can smell when you dont like them and it is a trigger for them to find out why and what you might be hiding

now were talkin son...

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Ignoring a cop only makes you suspicious and makes him want to call his boys. That ploy will not even work in the suburbs I'm sure and now he has probable cause. I'm all for knowing your rights but there are better ways to do this.

Probable cause is so easy to come up with. what is the punishment when an officer abuses it? When was the last time you read in the paper that an officer lost his job over it? There is no incentive for an officer to be concerned about it.

Of course you may choose your own level of cooperation when an officer asks, "do you mind if I open this" "may I come in?" "can I ask you a few questions" etc.
    Last edited by LewdTenant; 03-23-2005 at 06:47 PM.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    no more of that - deca you are starting to be in a thin ice zone - grow up

and lets face it - if you look like you could be a bad guy - the cop is going to be in your face - if you are a little old lady its not going to happen - when I was young I think I got stopped once a month - but now I get pulled over and even if I were doing something a little off, like a wrong turn, turning without signalling - even where the other day their computer showed my insurance was expired the other night - but they smile and wave me goodbye -

frankly I like cops - and I think they can smell when you dont like them and it is a trigger for them to find out why and what you might be hiding
    Yet another advantage of geriatrics. I can say whatever, whenever, be high and fool cops, grab hot nurses asses...dam, I kinda wanna be old now

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Why should anyone be watched after they have served the debt owed to society? Unless he is still on parole, he should be free to enjoy America like everyone else. If cops had the same rules to follow and were not above the law, most of them would be fine. Because then they wouldn't be swinging that badge around like it was a big c*ck. If a guy could get out of the car and tell a cop to f*ck off for being a d*ck and pursue it from there if the cop wanted to fight, most cops would shrivel up and get back in the cruiser...

No disrespect to you deca, I know that you were an officer and you seem like a good enough guy (at least reasonable about both sides).
    how did he "pay his debt to society"? did he compensate all the people for damage the cocaine did for their lives? compensate the victims of the crimes these cokeheads committed to get the money for the coke? no. where in the constitution does it say "pay your debt to society"? nowhere, this was just one guys phrase that has little relation to reality, that liberals like to throw around cause it sounds cool.

maybe cops give lozgod a hard time becase he was (and continues to be) and exceptionally hard core and clever criminal. thats their job.

but were they "harassing him" or just enforcing the law of the land? he was speeding and they gave him a ticket. he wasn't wearing a seartbelt. they gave him a ticket. thats life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information