Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jenseno9 is offline Member
    This guy at my gym last night was so annoying... I was trying to do cardio on the eliptical machine while reading the da vinci code... normally this is not a problem but last night there was this 40 yr old guy just slamming his feet down on the treadmill... makin the most noise i have ever heard anyone making on a treadmill... i looked around at everyone and gave them the "is this guy for fukking real" I couldnt even hardly read.

I hope he gets arthritis....

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i cant say anything bout slamming some weights around i do it a lil bit but when ur holding 120lb dbs in each hand and just got through busting ass to lift them for some reps i can only help but toss them off me everyonce in a while lol

Mr.Biggs is offline New Member
    I walked into the locker room and saw a very old and fat man bent over spreading his crack trying to dry it with the hand dryer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Biggs
    I walked into the locker room and saw a very old and fat man bent over spreading his crack trying to dry it with the hand dryer
    thats very disturbing

Mr.Biggs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    thats very disturbing

I haven't been in the locker room since!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    We've got a guy that's always giving unwanted advice. One time he's asking me to spot him while he does good mornings. He's like, "Here, put your hands on my hips and keep me from falling forward." I'm like yeah right man, I'll be right there. Uhhuh.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Biggs
    I want to cut that mental picture from my memory with a chainsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D*** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is better then the old guy that walks around and goes up to you everytime he's in the gym. "hey bro, when I was your age I was just as big as you"

There's a young kid in my gym. I don't know why they even let him in. He can't be any older than 14 or 15 and he does flat bench press all night long. He loads up the bar with 2.5 pound plates. 6 on each side. Then when he's done with that he loads up a row of 5 pounders. The kid has no clue and no one seems to care. Wait til he hurts himself, then they'll care.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    I have to say the most annoying is anyone that talks to me(unless its a hot chick).......Im there to workout.....not chit chat,but ya the naked guy is pretty bad also.

There is some retarded kid in my gym that only does back with 10lbs for like 300repsx5sets. No kidding.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    how about the onion armpit smelling guy - Gotta love him too!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    There's a young kid in my gym. I don't know why they even let him in. He can't be any older than 14 or 15 and he does flat bench press all night long. He loads up the bar with 2.5 pound plates. 6 on each side. Then when he's done with that he loads up a row of 5 pounders. The kid has no clue and no one seems to care. Wait til he hurts himself, then they'll care.
    Why dont you give him some advice so he can do it in a good way a 14-15year old would surely listen to a buff adult

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Add to the list: the grunters - the guys who goan really loud even though they are culing with 20 lb weighta

and

- the Count - The guy who insists on counting every rep he does out load while u are trying to silently count your own:. one, two, three, eight, nine. . .

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    No one is better then the old guy that walks around and goes up to you everytime he's in the gym. "hey bro, when I was your age I was just as big as you"
    Yeah hes usually the same guy thats says. "When I was younger I used to throw that kinda weight up."

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Wot about the rakes that try to give u advice and lift half the weight u lift, get on my fvcking nerves and the guys that leave weights all over the floor, pick the weights up u lazy wanker!!!! Not forgettin Mr im rake thin and love to tense in the mirror rather than train.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Why dont you give him some advice so he can do it in a good way a 14-15year old would surely listen to a buff adult
    thats what i would do but thats just me

ryamigo is offline Junior Member
    there's this guy in my gym me and my buddy named "douche" because he's basically a lot of these things put together

when we're goin to get some water from the fountain he ALWAYS seems to fuggin step out in front of is....walk really slow with his hands at his side breathing heavy. its like get the hell outta my way.

he'll do endless sets on a bench or machine

he sits in his tighty whities in the locker room.

man he's totally a fuggin douche

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    how about when you're there alone and you ask someone for a spot and they can't spot worth ****.

yesterday i had 275 on the bench so i asked this skinny kid for a spot and he came over and gave me assistance on every rep. after like 5 i was like, "eff this little buttplug" so i just went over to the smith machine and put 315 on and pwned it. well at least his crappy spotting/set wasting lit a fire in my belly to kick ass on my next set but still is that the way he actually trains, having his bud's pull the weigth offa him? it's like the ultimate douche move.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I though about it, but I wasn't sure where to start. I'll see what he's doing tomorrow and maybe I'll say something.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    all these posts and you missed the worst one...
    "Mr. Uses Squat Rack to do 15 Sets of BarBell Curls on MY LEG DAY"
    I think thats the only quality post you have ever made. JOke LOL

I f-----n hate those guys.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    We have this old vietnam veteran at my gym that does nothing but run his mouth for hours. I made the mistake of talking to him once and now he wont leave me alone!!!! I have to be rude and tell him to go away so I can work out. I understand he is just old and lonely(CRAZY TOO) but for fu-ck sake I just wanna work out and go home.

alevok Guest
    what about the guy who unload a bench press but starts from one end only and unload all plates when the other end stays too heavy so the bar flips over and makes a very loud noise.....You gotta love this idiot......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information