Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I was just getting a haircut and discussing her as well and my barber told me that she was beulemic. I had no idea about that. I thought it was in a car crash also.
    they said that because of her eating disorder she lost conciencness or something and didnt have oxygen to her brain for a few minutes, because of that it gave her severe brain damage. her parents think that her husband did something to her and there was foul play involved. either way, in the state she was in im sure no one would want to be kept alive on a food tube. its just a ****ty way to live, even if i was fully conceince id tell them to kill me cause i dont wanna live the rest of my life in a bed attached to a feeding tube. what kind of life is that? even if i can fully talk to and interact with my friends and family id still want to take my chances with death lol, maybe id try to belive in reincarnation and start over again lol.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Amazing that in a hospital of all places, you let someone STARVE AND DEHYDRATE TO DEATH instead of using a more humane way of letting one pass away.

All this AFTER YOU PURPOSELY kept her alive for 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

WTF??????

~SC~

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Amazing that in a hospital of all places, you let someone STARVE AND DEHYDRATE TO DEATH instead of using a more humane way of letting one pass away.

All this AFTER YOU PURPOSELY kept her alive for 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

WTF??????

~SC~
    Had her own family not fought with her husband the courts wouldn't have had to get involved. Any time the courts get involved it forces everyone to follow the letter of the law. Shame really.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    she should have been euthanized years ago.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's great that people throughout the country are supporting her as well as her family, and donating time and money for her. But why don't these people help out the MILLIONS of other men/women and children who are starving around the world. I dont like the fact that people get all mad about this situation, try to "help" in whatever way, but neglect shortly after the other millions in the world who are in need of help.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its sad, i hate the way she went, but i do like the fact that the gov respects our decisions and didnt step in.. I want my DNR to stand..

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I just read online that her husband said her ashes would be placed in an undisclosed location in order to prevent her immediate family from coming to visit and in-turn dragging the media along. Me thinks someone would be up for a good ass-whoopin

xfade7 is offline Member
    probably didnt even feel it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information