Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 69
  1. #1
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817

    GH as a Birthday Gift

    Do you think giving someone GH is a lame birthday gift?

  2. #2
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    No and thank you! Send 1000 i.u.s to me via overnite mail, I love you bro, you're the best!

  3. #3
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    That's an awesome gift if you're into bodybuilding...why not?

  4. #4
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No and thank you! Send 1000 i.u.s to me via overnite mail, I love you bro, you're the best!
    I'm being serious. I have a friend who's on a cut cycle and I know low dose (2ius of GH) helps with fat loss.

  5. #5
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Me too! It is an excellent gift

  6. #6
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    It would be an awsome gift bro

  7. #7
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    I would take it on any ocaision.

  8. #8
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    my mom gave me a kit in 2002!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    That is a great gift as it was my bday a few days ago and I will be purchasing some for myself

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    I actually think it's an honor to receive such a gift.

  11. #11
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    this isn't fair. i hear about gf's buying them cycles and now your going to give your buddy some gh. i'm going find myself some friends and girlfriends like that. anyways that's a great bday gift.

  12. #12
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    this isn't fair. i hear about gf's buying them cycles and now your going to give your buddy some gh. i'm going find myself some friends and girlfriends like that. anyways that's a great bday gift.
    The thing is he's never tried GH before, but he has a good base. 5'9" 220, just no abs. He just started a cut cycle so I figured 2ius a day of GH should help rip it up.

    ...Yes, I am a good friend.

    Oh yeah I forgot, I got 2 court side seats for the knicks game on friday.

  13. #13
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    1,564
    sounds like a great gift.

  14. #14
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The thing is he's never tried GH before, but he has a good base. 5'9" 220, just no abs. He just started a cut cycle so I figured 2ius a day of GH should help rip it up.

    ...Yes, I am a good friend.

    Oh yeah I forgot, I got 2 court side seats for the knicks game on friday.
    A good friend? My birthday was in march and i didnt even get a hello!

  15. #15
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    A good friend? My birthday was in march and i didnt even get a hello!
    You mean halo or hello?

  16. #16
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The thing is he's never tried GH before, but he has a good base. 5'9" 220, just no abs. He just started a cut cycle so I figured 2ius a day of GH should help rip it up.

    ...Yes, I am a good friend.

    Oh yeah I forgot, I got 2 court side seats for the knicks game on friday.
    Are you sure you guys are just "friends"? hehe j/k bro

  17. #17
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Are you sure you guys are just "friends"? hehe j/k bro
    Just for that you're off my Christmas list! I give gifts that keep on giving. JUICE!!!

  18. #18
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Come on Carlos, you knew what kind of response you'd get asking this question on a steroid /GH message board

    And to add my opinion...yes, great gift

  19. #19
    gya321's Avatar
    gya321 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    DOES IT MATTER..?
    Posts
    953
    Thats an excellent gift, so can we be friends?

  20. #20
    alevok Guest
    you are not just a friend you are an excellent friend of him......That would be the nicest gift a BB can get........

  21. #21
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Thats an excellent gift, so can we be friends?



    Be careful what you ask for.. it might just come true.

    Great Gift carlos.

  22. #22
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Its an awsome gift, for the right person.

  23. #23
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    thats a kick ass gift mate, how much gh are u giving him?

  24. #24
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    thats a kick ass gift mate, how much gh are u giving him?
    2 100iu kits

  25. #25
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Thats it I am going to buy a cycle and call it a present ..... Yes that would be an awsome gift.. Not lame, it would be very thoughtful in fact to a person who lives the bbing life

  26. #26
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    2 100iu kits
    nice! u can be my friend mate! if you are ever down in australia i'll show you the night life, and the aussie women! aussie chicks are some of the hottest in the world.

  27. #27
    the_rebirth's Avatar
    the_rebirth is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    776
    DANG.. that would b a awesome gift!

  28. #28
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    nice! u can be my friend mate! if you are ever down in australia i'll show you the night life, and the aussie women! aussie chicks are some of the hottest in the world.
    Im on my way

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    854
    that would be better then 90% of the bday presents I have gotten (exept this year, I got an H&K .40cal) and my bday is the 10th, so carlos I will shoot you my address, and you know the rest!!!

    Alex

  30. #30
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Im on my way
    haha, yeah night life is pretty good in melbourne, not as violent as the US.

  31. #31
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    that would be better then 90% of the bday presents I have gotten (exept this year, I got an H&K .40cal) and my bday is the 10th, so carlos I will shoot you my address, and you know the rest!!!

    Alex

  32. #32
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    The only thing better than GH for your birthday is a threesome with J-Lo and Vida.

    ~SC~

  33. #33
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The only thing better than GH for your birthday is a threesome with J-Lo and Vida.

    ~SC~
    true mate, but minus j-lo, but i recently found out who vida was and i would swim from australia to the states if i could swin

  34. #34
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    GH is the best birthday gift imaginable. I dont even know why you had to ask.

  35. #35
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Thanks Carlos...

  36. #36
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The only thing better than GH for your birthday is a threesome with J-Lo and Vida.

    ~SC~
    I take the 3-Some instead! and i'll buy my own GH and Cialis

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I take the 3-Some instead! and i'll buy my own GH and Cialis
    I'll take the GH, Vida is getting too needy for me.

  38. #38
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Do you think giving someone GH is a lame birthday gift?
    <<shaking head>> Carlos, I'm going to get you some boots for all the bullsh!t you talk about!!!!! what the **** is one GH kit going to do for someone anyway..


  39. #39
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    <<shaking head>> Carlos, I'm going to get you some boots for all the bullsh!t you talk about!!!!! what the **** is one GH kit going to do for someone anyway..

    Not one, I'm giving two. How is this bull****?

  40. #40
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •