Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Fat Mike... Give me her #, and all the details. Including her likes and dislikes... I will fly her to me and grudge pound that muff and slap her pie while I cram it in her back door(since you said she will do that) all the while I will make her say nasty shiit about herself.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Dude, I live in milw... find out if she lives anywhere close or what college she is goin too... Ill get revenge for you, lol.... I start by breakin in her house and giving every toilet she has, the "upperdecker".... where you sh!t in the top part so everytime you flush, its replaced with the nasty sh!t water....
    thats a good one. the upperdecker!!!!

she is living in milwaukee and going to go to MSOE if you have heard of it. Honestly though my revenge was her crying on the phone not to hurt her or her family and friends and to get my money back. I felt like a king cause everyone told me there is no way I was ever going to see that $$ again and i started to beleive it. I didnt eat, sleep or workout for 5 days straight almost hunting down every bit of info on the net i could. W/o the net my sock drawer bank acccount would be empty. as a matter of fact it was 10k last month but i took 4k out for an investment otherwise she would have hit me for 10k. she knew a report of 6k missing cash would mean nothign to the cops cause they would never beleive it. thats why she didnt steal 1 other thing from the house.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Try to avoid fat bithes

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Moral of the story:

NEVER BANG FAT BITCHES.

~SC~

exactly, vida would never do that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    exactly, vida would never do that to me.
    might want to re-evaluate that. She is cuban and as we all know latin girls are viscious. losing 6k would be light compared to what vida would do I am sure!!!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Too bad my virus scanner picks up that program

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Moral of the story:

NEVER BANG FAT BITCHES.

~SC~
    Umm... how about the moral of the story is don't hide money in your sock drawer. Put in a bank that is protected by the FDIC. Even if the bank goes under, you can get your money back from the government. If you can get into a government bank instead of a private bank do it.

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    wow....thks for the proggie!! I must say beautiful work there bro......beautiful

harl is offline Associate Member
    Ever hear of a bank dude? I would'nt leave $60 hanging around, let alone $6000 with some ho you dont even know......consider yourself very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by harl
    Ever hear of a bank dude? I would'nt leave $60 hanging around, let alone $6000 with some ho you dont even know......consider yourself very lucky.
    Figured someone would say that eventually. I am old school even though i am only 27. I keep enough in there to pay bills and thats it. I did get lucky thats for sure and realisticly she was very lucky cause 6k wouldnt havent covered the 50k in facial reconstruction surgery that "someone" could have inflicted.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    50k... sounds like your were going to use my concept of the "BRICK"

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    50k... sounds like your were going to use my concept of the "BRICK"
    I dont know what you are talking about I would never do anything like that.

Got one word for you... ALIBI

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I dont know what you are talking about I would never do anything like that.

Got one word for you... ALIBI
    ALIBI... isnt that an Iraqi dood that does odd jobs for like 50$?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ALIBI... isnt that an Iraqi dood that does odd jobs for like 50$?
    nah thats ALI Mohommed.... ALIBI is to have your whereabouts accounted for.

atleast she didnt f w/ your gear... woulda been funny if she took the time to pull out your oil otta the vial and replace it w/ cooking oil

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    thats a good one. the upperdecker!!!!

she is living in milwaukee and going to go to MSOE if you have heard of it. Honestly though my revenge was her crying on the phone not to hurt her or her family and friends and to get my money back. I felt like a king cause everyone told me there is no way I was ever going to see that $$ again and i started to beleive it. I didnt eat, sleep or workout for 5 days straight almost hunting down every bit of info on the net i could. W/o the net my sock drawer bank acccount would be empty. as a matter of fact it was 10k last month but i took 4k out for an investment otherwise she would have hit me for 10k. she knew a report of 6k missing cash would mean nothign to the cops cause they would never beleive it. thats why she didnt steal 1 other thing from the house.
    Dude, u gotta be sh!ttin me... I go to MSOE... hahaha.... trimester ends next week... Not sure if ill be goin there next fall though.... its a bomb @ss school, but its way to expensive for me these days... I may transfer to UW-Milwaukee instead....

small d@mn world though....

Im sure itd be easy to recognize her too, because its an established engineering college which means female enrollment is rare...

berniec is offline Junior Member
    the leasson to be learned here -- go open a bank account or something, dont leave that much cash lyin around. if you place gets broken into you'll never see that money again...

Quote Originally Posted by berniec
    the leasson to be learned here -- go open a bank account or something, dont leave that much cash lyin around. if you place gets broken into you'll never see that money again...
    yeah thanks if your house gets robbed usually they dont go in the sock drawer. I got a bank account but other than a shady roomate i feel its safer here at home.

berniec is offline Junior Member
    yeah thanks if your house gets robbed usually they dont go in the sock drawer. I got a bank account but other than a shady roomate i feel its safer here at home.
    wanna bet? you dont think these thieves know where people hide shit? they make livings off finding shit to sell or thats worth money.

def is way more risky to be keepin cash around the house then in a bank somewhere. at least if they bank looses it the fed gvmt insures it, if it gets jacked outta ur house then ur just plain ****ed

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    There's a show now on one of the cable channels... discovery or something. A couple ex thieves pick a house, case the joint, then get permission to rob it. The people leave it as is, and they setup cameras. Then the burgler breaks in and goes through the stuff. The people are always amazed at what gets got.

Other than a shady roommate?

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln... how was the show?

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    That show on discovery is called It Takes a Thief. And yes, they always go through the sock drawer..

well I learned 1/2 a lesson i guess. I still wont put all my $$ in the bank but i got it in a spot that if they find it they deserve it now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information