Nicky B is offline Senior Member

The car I would kill for.

My goodness I what this car so I could poo on all these civics and eclipses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The car I would kill for.-shelbycobra.jpg  
    Last edited by Nicky B; 05-14-2005 at 06:20 PM.

harl is offline Associate Member
    I saw a black one the other day.....the things look sick!

Na this is not out yet its soon to be out Ford GT500 Shelby Cobra. With 450 horses and will 0-60 in under 5 seconds man thats nice.

harl is offline Associate Member
    It was a cobra, saleen or something....it had the big hood, ground effects and stuff. it was driving by, didnt get a real good look at it.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    My goodness I what this car so I could poo on all these civics and eclipses.

I drove in it. the driver didnt get to really get on it but it sounds sweet as hell. I cant wait to see it in the open road. My favorite domestic production car to date.

Btw. my civic would poo on that all day long. 625whp!! still at the end of the day its still a shitbox civic but it was purpose built.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I drove in it. the driver didnt get to really get on it but it sounds sweet as hell. I cant wait to see it in the open road. My favorite domestic production car to date.

Btw. my civic would poo on that all day long. 625whp!! still at the end of the day its still a shitbox civic but it was purpose built.
    Are you serious damn. Well you still would have nothing on a friend of mine you as an 2005 evo and is sponsered by sportcompact car. His car does 0-60 in under 4 and does the quarter in under 11 seconds and he hasn't used NOS yet. And if I were to get that stang I would have it at 500 horses in about 2 days and 550 in about 2months so maybe someday me and can it the drag strip lay down whoever wins pays for that persons next 2cycles

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Very nice car, indeed. It's nice to see C still alive and kicking.

I would rather build something myself for 1/8th the price though.

Are you serious damn. Well you still would have nothing on a friend of mine you as an 2005 evo and is sponsered by sportcompact car. His car does 0-60 in under 4 and does the quarter in under 11 seconds and he hasn't used NOS yet. And if I were to get that stang I would have it at 500 horses in about 2 days and 550 in about 2months so maybe someday me and can it the drag strip lay down whoever wins pays for that persons next 2cycles
    I got rid of the car cause the $$$ was just draining me. There is always something faster. I never got it into the 10's but did run 11.1 with the boost way down not at 625hp. i have seen 9 second evos also. the trap speed is weak though for AWD cars. I like to get into the 140+ range in the 1/4. the awd cars go 120-130. I'm done with cars I am on a smaller scale now and drag race waverunners. much less $$$ and still a rush...

alphaman is offline Member
    I like them too.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I think the new Mustangs look great! I have 3 older ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Very nice car, indeed. It's nice to see C still alive and kicking.

I would rather build something myself for 1/8th the price though.
    Actually this car will not be that expensive but it will not be cheap. Supposed to be around 35K which not to bad but I would need to save up but it will BE MINE OHH YES IT WILL BE MINE. But I'm fine with my DODGE RAM rumble bee that I have now that I put some work into and has 467 horses
    Last edited by Nicky B; 05-15-2005 at 09:03 AM.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    That car is Hella sweet!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Man you want a REAL car that will sh** on anything, British made too so expect amazing quality

Ashton Martin Vanquish 6.0 litre V12 monster top speed 300km/h+ (190mph+)

Beauty!!! And i want one!!

The americans were never any good at making cars!!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Man you want a REAL car that will sh** on anything, British made too so expect amazing quality

You are wrong. Take a look at bi-turbo corvet V8 1122 hp, 0-60mph in 3.2sec
    car + tuning under 100K. Ashton Martin is a toy:-)

Well give me my shelby and 20k to tune it up and it will VANQUISH out of site of that car. And for less then half the price.

Actually this car will not be that expensive but it will not be cheap. Supposed to be around 35K which not to bad but I would need to save up but it will BE MINE OHH YES IT WILL BE MINE. But I'm fine with my DODGE RAM rumble bee that I have now that I put some work into and has 467 horses

the 03/04 cobra was 32-35k. that car will never come in at 35k cause its competing with the vette.

comparing apples to oranges and then some... Italians have always owned the exotic car market and the race world. One word... Ferrari

the 03/04 cobra was 32-35k. that car will never come in at 35k cause its competing with the vette.
    Every article and mag I read stated it will be under 40k. So I don't people who buy probably won't care about the price.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Wrong. The car will be alot more than that. Trust me on this one, a little insider info ...

Like I said, I would rather build one for alot less $ that blows the doors off it.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im not sure if you got the memo...but ford SUCKS!!!!!!!

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    I got rid of the car cause the $$$ was just draining me. There is always something faster. I never got it into the 10's but did run 11.1 with the boost way down not at 625hp. i have seen 9 second evos also. the trap speed is weak though for AWD cars. I like to get into the 140+ range in the 1/4. the awd cars go 120-130. I'm done with cars I am on a smaller scale now and drag race waverunners. much less $$$ and still a rush...
    damn running 11's is fast as shit. I'm in the process of saving $$ to TT my g35, but 11's are way off. Hitting high 13's pretty much stock, have a long way to go. You don't see civics that fast everyday, that's good work man.

Ok, the vanquish may not be the fastest thing ever, but i like a car to look good too, and this one certainly does! anyone that flames this car needs there head testing!!!!

mines on order

Ok, the vanquish may not be the fastest thing ever, but i like a car to look good too, and this one certainly does! anyone that flames this car needs there head testing!!!!

mines on order

now thats a real supercar!!! my buddy works for shelton ferrari here and he just quoted a brake job on an enzo... 15k w/ labor. 5000.00 for the pads alone...

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    here's my two girls
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The car I would kill for.-xxx.jpg   The car I would kill for.-mustang-002.jpg  
    Last edited by Thegr8One; 05-15-2005 at 08:12 PM.

screw that fast ish man...give me a Maybach so I can recline the seats in the back, pull out a food tray, and watch cable t.v....

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    screw that fast ish man...give me a Maybach so I can recline the seats in the back, pull out a food tray, and watch cable t.v....
    I hear ya, no offense, but I never under stood why guys put all there money into little dinky crap cars. Yea it makes them faster, but you are still driving a sh*t box. I say,Use that money and get a nicer car.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    no mustang impresses me... 450's nice outta the box but its still me2 car bro...
    besides watch what ya say, i dont about by you but by me theres plenty of civics and imports that car would not even hang with... i have alot of allmotor imports that would detroy a mustang. there not quick but Hp per $ dollar is worth it more when it comes to raw muscle...

besides my boys supra will be laying over 1000hp to the wheels on its new setup... those are numbers

now thats a real supercar!!! my buddy works for shelton ferrari here and he just quoted a brake job on an enzo... 15k w/ labor. 5000.00 for the pads alone...

o the enzo's hot!

but if im paying that much for a car... where the hell is the ac and power windows????

machleren F1 is soo much better lol

oh my god!!!! thats an insane amount of money!!

Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    no mustang impresses me... 450's nice outta the box but its still me2 car bro...
    besides watch what ya say, i dont about by you but by me theres plenty of civics and imports that car would not even hang with... i have alot of allmotor imports that would detroy a mustang. there not quick but Hp per $ dollar is worth it more when it comes to raw muscle...

besides my boys supra will be laying over 1000hp to the wheels on its new setup... those are numbers
    There isnt one all motor civic in the world that could or would beat an 450whp mustang on the street ever. those cars have to leave the hole at 8k rpm to move anywhere. At the track is another story but at the end of the day its still a shitbox civic trust me i have owned one i spent 35k on and the car only cost 2k. Everyone has a 1000hp supra. you know what 1k hp street supras all have in common?? they all run 11's.

There isnt one all motor civic in the world that could or would beat an 450whp mustang on the street ever. those cars have to leave the hole at 8k rpm to move anywhere. At the track is another story but at the end of the day its still a shitbox civic trust me i have owned one i spent 35k on and the car only cost 2k. Everyone has a 1000hp supra. you know what 1k hp street supras all have in common?? they all run 11's.

lamo ive never seen a 100ohp supra run 11's lol

if so there trap speed over 160

and about about a allmotor civic not beating a 450hp mustng? lol you need to open you eyes theres more and more imports laying times and number all over...

and besides it doesnt take a civic to lay down half as much hp to keep up with that mustang... my boy had a eg civic that laid down a lil over 260whp and was running consistant 11.40's and 11.50's bro

look at one of the all motor gsr swaped civic thast running 9's with just under 400whp...

weights a big factor and the mustangs a pig, its just that simple

o one more thing... if yuo praise a mustang and look down a supra.

theres just somthjing wrong there

Getting There is offline Junior Member

Shelbey

I just bought the 2005 mustang Gt, light blue with the old Bullet rims. My father in law has a 68, 350 shelbey and a 500 shelbey. They are sweat cars, even if you don't like them you have to respect them

Quote Originally Posted by Getting There
    I just bought the 2005 mustang Gt, light blue with the old Bullet rims. My father in law has a 68, 350 shelbey and a 500 shelbey. They are sweat cars, even if you don't like them you have to respect them

i absoulutly love the gt 500... only stang i respect

Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    lamo ive never seen a 100ohp supra run 11's lol

if so there trap speed over 160

and about about a allmotor civic not beating a 450hp mustng? lol you need to open you eyes theres more and more imports laying times and number all over...

and besides it doesnt take a civic to lay down half as much hp to keep up with that mustang... my boy had a eg civic that laid down a lil over 260whp and was running consistant 11.40's and 11.50's bro

look at one of the all motor gsr swaped civic thast running 9's with just under 400whp...

weights a big factor and the mustangs a pig, its just that simple

REREAD MY POST!! There is no civic all motor in the world that can beat a 450whp mustang on the STREET!!! Period. I used to race nopi with my civic and forgot more about drag racing imports than you know. I have watched 6spd supras with 850whp never go 10's all day long. I dont look down on supras at all. they are my favorite import to date. like i said everyone has a friend of a friend of a friend who si going to make 1000hp with their new setup. Problem is only 1% of them actually do. Power to weight is one of the biggets factors in racing. the biggest factor in street racing however is traction and no all motor civic will ever run 10's with street tires as can a mustang.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    My god the grammer and spelling, and wrong use of words makes my head hurt.. Theres always bigger and better.. Period, whether is 2,4,5,8,10,12 cyl's.. someones always going to come out with or have something faster

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I have a few mustangs, but the 2005 I cant stand it. Imo its ugly. I did see the saleen and shelby one they look good, but the gt looks ugly. Remeber before you flame I love mustangs. I have a 1986 dech cobra 650 horses, 1984 svo mustang and a 1972 mach 1.

Thread Information