Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Recklace is offline Associate Member
    Heres an old pic of my 00' Lightning, got some new mods since then...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your ride!!!-448139.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    Heres an old pic of my 00' Lightning, got some new mods since then...
    I really love the lightnings, so far how has yours been?

Alex

silvermaxd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    very nice now we have a real man in the room.

sweet ride bro. but my gsxr 1000 will still on it
    nice ride!!

I have an old dinosour...93 CBR900RR...still looks good though

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    OK '01 Z06 LGM Long tubes with off-road X-pipe, pictured with 3" custom straight pipes. Later added 3" bullets. Tips by Mecham.
    CAI from Vortex, bigger smoother bridge and smooth bellow.

my pops has a anniversary zo6 .. .with like 2000 kilometers on it.... things brand fricken new.

I LOVE Z06 corvettes.

really NICE cars

I got Z06 motorsport rims staggered 18 rear/17front, Z06 cross drilled rotors and calipers, full cat back exhaust, long tube headers, Vortex ram air induction, power chipped,short throw shifter, heavy duty center force clutch, factory lowered ALL the way,limo tints..

and hottt lookin bitch in the passenger seat at all times.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice Vettes.. I was going to rebuild my Camaro.. But I have decided to throw a new engine in.. Happens in a couple months. The engine will be 475 HP and there will be a super charger thrown on it. With proper fuel mappin etc of course, the things going to rip. I will put some pics up of it as soon as my camara gets back (stupid fuji).. Not much done cosmetic wise, some custom made Boyd Cods are on order. Right now it has full exhaust, headers, intake, new intake manifold, new lifters and rockers. I was going to put a clutch in but I am going to wait until fall! Give me a week or so for pics

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Nice Vettes.. I was going to rebuild my Camaro.. But I have decided to throw a new engine in.. Happens in a couple months. The engine will be 475 HP and there will be a super charger thrown on it. With proper fuel mappin etc of course, the things going to rip. I will put some pics up of it as soon as my camara gets back (stupid fuji).. Not much done cosmetic wise, some custom made Boyd Cods are on order. Right now it has full exhaust, headers, intake, new intake manifold, new lifters and rockers. I was going to put a clutch in but I am going to wait until fall! Give me a week or so for pics
    kewl what year?

sounds nice what color?

are you horny... .forget that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    kewl what year?

sounds nice what color?

are you horny... .forget that one.
    Yes im horny.. But for a WOMAN... ask heavy though!
    Dark green with lots of Zaino!!!

SWEET

ZAINO is WICKED STUFF man, I love the spray after the cars waxed eh? thats the goods that stuff that spray eh?

yahp.

Heavvvvv eeeeyyyyy?????

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    My R1 will smoke everything on here

I love the G35 BTW...been trying to take the wifey into letting me get one for over a year now....sigh

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi

I love the G35 BTW...been trying to take the wifey into letting me get one for over a year now....sigh
    not my gsxr 1000 will on your r1

not my gsxr 1000 will on your r1
    B*tch please

What year is it?

Blog Entries
    it is a 2001 what does that mater. my bike makes 235 rear wheel bhp on the dyno.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    it is a 2001 what does that mater. my bike makes 235 rear wheel bhp on the dyno.

not on motor it doesnt!!! Not even possible. i have an 03 and had an 01 busa that gps'd 198mph. no 01 1000 could make 235rwhp... have to be on spray or turbo..

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi

I had a fully loaded 2003 with brembos navigation... 6 speed... nice quiet car that was really well built.. great bang for the buck.. the nav was great as I get lost all the time...

I had it for a year and some... good car, I'd get another and recommend it.. lil too slow but, Its the safeest car I have EVER driven.

brakes saved my life one night wasted going 180 with a porsche after a montreal hockey game tailgating the porsche and he darted out to another lane at the last minute and there was this car in front of me fukking turtling along and i slammed those brakes SOOO hard and missed the car by about an inch.

NO GOOD.
    but NO PROBLEMS

safe, nice car.

I had a fully loaded 2003 with brembos navigation... 6 speed... nice quiet car that was really well built.. great bang for the buck.. the nav was great as I get lost all the time...

I had it for a year and some... good car, I'd get another and recommend it.. lil too slow but, Its the safeest car I have EVER driven.

brakes saved my life one night wasted going 180 with a porsche after a montreal hockey game tailgating the porsche and he darted out to another lane at the last minute and there was this car in front of me fukking turtling along and i slammed those brakes SOOO hard and missed the car by about an inch.

NO GOOD.
    but NO PROBLEMS

safe, nice car.
    dont beleive what your speedo says... g35 doesnt make enough hp to go 180mph. Steroids i am new to but have been racing cars and bikes 12 yrs.

Blog Entries
    bro i i have 76MM at 13.5:1 comp 4 mm stroker crank with titanium rods valve springs and retainers with 30mm intake 25 mm exhaust ss valves. my head is fully ported and tb are 2.5 mm over size. should i stop here or should i say how it has full ceramic bearings and full titanium arata exhaust. for my fuel system i have a motec m4 with 24 pound injectors.

so yes it makes 235 on just motors my rev limiter is set for 13,500 red line. max power is made at 12,800.

dont see it as possible on motor sorry. I have had and been around many all motor hayabusas fully built and they struggle for 220hp. post pics of the bike. i'll take your word on the motor. I want to see the motec m4 standalone on the bike and then you can call me an assh0le.

Blog Entries
    i dont have any pic at this time because i dont have a cam. the only cam i have is my cell phone and the pics sucks. i dont have the adl from motec i just run the m4 system. the adl is like 10 g.

i have seen busas and zx-12 motors making over 245. you dont see alot of bikes with this much works done due to the how much the cost is. i have over 5g in just motor and i built it. the most i see is some assh0les with a pipe and nitrous and thay think there shit is fast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    dont see it as possible on motor sorry. I have had and been around many all motor hayabusas fully built and they struggle for 220hp. post pics of the bike. i'll take your word on the motor. I want to see the motec m4 standalone on the bike and then you can call me an assh0le.
    when you say full built what do you mean. is that stock size pistons, stroke valves and com at 12.5:1

No offense Fat mike but it seems like you argue a lot especially about vehicles! Why would he BS you about what his bike is and does? Just remember in the vehicle world there's always bigger and better and something you havn't seen before!

Blog Entries
    there is no need to bs. i have been building cars and bikes for years that is what i do for a liveing.

No offense Fat mike but it seems like you argue a lot especially about vehicles! Why would he BS you about what his bike is and does? Just remember in the vehicle world there's always bigger and better and something you havn't seen before!

quick to jump on me because i said the hennesy viper isnt aproduction vehicle?? I do like to argue about cars. why would he BS me? Cause like every internet forum thats what most people do. Everyone on here has 19 inch arms and benches 400+ ever notice that. It comes with the territory.

However, I am an assh0le and truth is gsxxr bike may make what he says it does because he does seem to have good knowledge on engines. Sorry if I offended you my man. Just in most cases guys can pull of a lot of BS about an off topic post since this isnt a bike forum. I lived on suzukihayabusa.or and gixxer.com for years. Anyway, the gixxer sounds nice and i wouldnt mind seeing some pictures.

Blog Entries
    i will get some pics soon. i would also like to get some pics of me and my girls to post.

mike i am cool and under stand why you might be skeptical. there are alot of people our there that talk trash and my bike and cars are not the norm.

o adn im not one of the guys with 19 in arms and bench 400. i have 16 in arms and bencg 300. lol

quick to jump on me because i said the hennesy viper isnt aproduction vehicle?? I do like to argue about cars. why would he BS me? Cause like every internet forum thats what most people do. Everyone on here has 19 inch arms and benches 400+ ever notice that. It comes with the territory.

However, I am an assh0le and truth is gsxxr bike may make what he says it does because he does seem to have good knowledge on engines. Sorry if I offended you my man. Just in most cases guys can pull of a lot of BS about an off topic post since this isnt a bike forum. I lived on suzukihayabusa.or and gixxer.com for years. Anyway, the gixxer sounds nice and i wouldnt mind seeing some pictures.
    I do not have the time to hold grudges bro, if a car needs a certain number to be production then so be it! I hear where your coming from however! But there are perhaps, more tactful ways to call out BS But I tend to believe him because I have seen bikes with the power he's calling out! As I said, what ever subject it may be, there's always bigger, better, newer and unheard of, its impossible to keep up, in all honest! BTW I have 19.5 inch arms

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Yeah, thats f*ckin' sweet. I was out bike shopping with my GF over the weekend and seen a 999R, the thing went for 45,500CAN, nice f*cking bike though.
    Yeah they are expensive I have a 2004 was looking to buy the 2005 999R but to f*cking expensive I got mine for roughly 15,000 second hand and it was in almost perfect shape just a few things to fix and it rides great. Most women wont get on it though, but they are impressed.

i will get some pics soon. i would also like to get some pics of me and my girls to post.

mike i am cool and under stand why you might be skeptical. there are alot of people our there that talk trash and my bike and cars are not the norm.

o adn im not one of the guys with 19 in arms and bench 400. i have 16 in arms and bencg 300. lol
    Yeah, I stand corrected bro, unless your bike is ragged out, it'll take me. That's ok though, cos my internet penis is still 12 X 7 inches....ha!

dont beleive what your speedo says... g35 doesnt make enough hp to go 180mph. Steroids i am new to but have been racing cars and bikes 12 yrs.

im from Canada man, ... 180 kilometers/hour

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Here are some pics, of my 999s duc. I have a 748r but I have it in my living room at my loft when I go down I will try to take a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your ride!!!-dscf0317.jpg   Show off your ride!!!-dscf0318.jpg   Show off your ride!!!-dscf0320.jpg  

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Dang thats a nice big wheel in the first pic... is that your kids ride lol
    Damn, great minds think alike

hey me too. 16 inch arms with 315 bench. your 1000 is faster than my busa i am sure. we run top end here though. we run a 9/10 mile race. i have seen with my own eyes and turbo busa do 234mph in under 1 mile on gps. I got 198 out of mine and ran out of gear. the fastest 1000 on motor we had here went 192 but aerodynamics was holding it back. the busa owns in that dept. i'd like some pics. Pm them to me when you get some. I dont have any pics on this pc of all my bikes but i'll get them from my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Here are some pics, of my 999s duc. I have a 748r but I have it in my living room at my loft when I go down I will try to take a pic.
    I hate you

hey me too. 16 inch arms with 315 bench. your 1000 is faster than my busa i am sure. we run top end here though. we run a 9/10 mile race. i have seen with my own eyes and turbo busa do 234mph in under 1 mile on gps. I got 198 out of mine and ran out of gear. the fastest 1000 on motor we had here went 192 but aerodynamics was holding it back. the busa owns in that dept. i'd like some pics. Pm them to me when you get some. I dont have any pics on this pc of all my bikes but i'll get them from my buddy.
    Thats faasstt

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    damnnn skyline is that a G35 in the pic? I freakin love that car man....right now I'm driving an Acura TL....might trade it for a Lexus IS though...

yeah it is. Thanks. The new IS's are pretty nice actually. I'd love to get an M3 but out of my $$ range.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    my pops has a anniversary zo6 .. .with like 2000 kilometers on it.... things brand fricken new.

I LOVE Z06 corvettes.

really NICE cars

I got Z06 motorsport rims staggered 18 rear/17front, Z06 cross drilled rotors and calipers, full cat back exhaust, long tube headers, Vortex ram air induction, power chipped,short throw shifter, heavy duty center force clutch, factory lowered ALL the way,limo tints..

and hottt lookin bitch in the passenger seat at all times.
    Forgot to mention that I put a B&M Ripper in it. That was actually my first mod. Stock stick is way to tall and sloppy. Ripper feels like a tall Miata stick. I wanna put a handle on it like the C5R's got. Know where I can get one cheap?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    2002 Electron Blue Z06
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your ride!!!-ron.jpg  

Can't forget this one! '99 R1..... she might be old, but she can run!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your ride!!!-720x540_dscn3683.jpg  

Both very nice bro

Both very nice bro
    Thanx, the only problem is I seem to always be one ticket away from losing my license!

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    Thanx, the only problem is I seem to always be one ticket away from losing my license!

I hear that buddy... fuk do I hear that!

any mods on the vette? nice fukin color mang.

Sta11ion... whassup with the swing arm?? I thought it had a quick change rear like the my 916 did? hmmmm....

63190 where do you live? usually down in the states there are alot of vette clubs... as Im sure you know, online clubs that could point you locally where to go dude.

later

"any mods on the vette? nice fukin color mang."

minimal mods: K&N intake, Borla straight pipes. I enjoy the no muffler system, the car is very loud!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information