Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537

    never a shortage of gym idiots...

    So, today at the gym, I had the moron on the bench next to me (who had no clue what he was doing, but pretended anyway) singing "this shit is banana's, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" over and over again. Then, moron #2 on the other side of the gym, fell off the treadmill not once, but twice.

  2. #2
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    So, today at the gym, I had the moron on the bench next to me (who had no clue what he was doing, but pretended anyway) singing "this shit is banana's, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" over and over again. Then, moron #2 on the other side of the gym, fell off the treadmill not once, but twice.
    LMFAO!! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Gwen Stefani huh!!!

    Love that song!

    J/K.......

    That's bananas.......

    B A N A N A S.

    Very "appealing"..........(a-peeling)

    Bad joke.........




    ~SC~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

    Very "appealing"..........(a-peeling)
    hahahaha

  5. #5
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    That's a song ppl:P
    Hmmm i fall of the stair mill sometimes..

    :P

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    That's a song ppl:P
    Hmmm i fall of the stair mill sometimes..

    :P
    your a girl though, so its cute and funny. Imagine some toolbag looking around the gym trying to act cool, and in the process falls off the treadmill. hahahaha. Other peoples misfortune is poss the funniest thing in the world.

  7. #7
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    I love gym idiot stories.

  8. #8
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Well gyms r full of dummies:P Mine too.. that's why i go real early in the morning to avoid the morons

  9. #9
    Neo's Avatar
    Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,291
    that song is terrible.....

  10. #10
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    I hate most everyone at the gym I go to.... either couples being all "cute and loving" pretending to workout together, or the geriatrics doing what I suppose is some workout routine from the early '30's or the local high school dicks, walking around like they're 300 + lbs....

  11. #11
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Its ok brother, you can tell us that it was you that fell off the treadmill.

  12. #12
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Well gyms r full of dummies:P Mine too.. that's why i go real early in the morning to avoid the morons
    You want to avoid them? I go to the gym twice a day just to try to view them. They are my comic relief for the day.

    A soccer mom fell of the treadmill last week. It was awesome. She's the same one that always asks me why I play my iPod so loud. Gee, it couldn't be to drown out her rambling about the Britney Spears reality show.

  13. #13
    harl's Avatar
    harl is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    that song is terrible.....
    Yes, but the video and gwen is frickin hot!

  14. #14
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    So, today at the gym, I had the moron on the bench next to me (who had no clue what he was doing, but pretended anyway) singing "this shit is banana's, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" over and over again. Then, moron #2 on the other side of the gym, fell off the treadmill not once, but twice.


  15. #15
    Duck of Death's Avatar
    Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Gwen Stefani huh!!!

    Love that song!

    J/K.......

    That's bananas.......

    B A N A N A S.

    Very "appealing"..........(a-peeling)

    Bad joke.........




    ~SC~

    ..Thanks a bunch (a bunch) for that joke!

  16. #16
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ..Thanks a bunch (a bunch) for that joke!
    Okay, not THAT was fruity!



    ~SC~

  17. #17
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Bananas. *deep breath* Thank God they haven't started playing that at my gym yet.
    Falling off the tread mill... I had an ex-girlfriend that I couldn't get on the tread mill because that happend to her once. She always wanted to use the stairmaster. I hate that thing. It's torture. Gimme a 4% incline at 4mph and I'm set. 65-70% THR baby. Fvck that stairmater.

  18. #18
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    I sing along at the gym and i have seen guys laughing at me... It's the same bloody tracks every morning too and i can't help it.. every once ina while the guy at the desk throws that really old one "barbie girl" from aqua in too...

    Ok.. i'm gonna stop while im behind:P

  19. #19
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Ok.. i'm gonna stop while im behind:P

    THANK CHRIST!





    I fukin LOVE Gwen Stefani tho, she is one of the sexiest women out there right now IMO, physically and mentally and has one amazing sense of style that changes like a true chameleon....from ultra chic and to super sporty to bad girl hustla...

    which is soooo fukin SEXY.

    Gavin, your a lucky bahy...... (PRICK!)

  20. #20
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I fukin LOVE Gwen Stefani tho, she is one of the sexiest women out there right now IMO, physically and mentally and has one amazing sense of style that changes like a true chameleon....from ultra chic and to super sporty to bad girl hustla...

    which is soooo fukin SEXY.

    Gavin, your a lucky bahy...... (PRICK!)



    she dances like a retard!


  21. #21
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    she dances like a retard!

    I couldn't have said it better...

  22. #22
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    She has sex appeal though

  23. #23
    TestTubeBaby's Avatar
    TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    424
    she cant dance, and i dont think shes sexy. whats bananas, is how that song got recorded..no, whats bananas is how she could get a contract to record that album

  24. #24
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    I nick name everyone at the gym.. i assume they do it to me too:P

  25. #25
    S.P.G's Avatar
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    uk/ south east
    Posts
    4,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    So, today at the gym, I had the moron on the bench next to me (who had no clue what he was doing, but pretended anyway) singing "this shit is banana's, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" over and over again. Then, moron #2 on the other side of the gym, fell off the treadmill not once, but twice.
    Tell me about It, just the other day this chap proceeded to unload the bench from one side only, obviously the other side went up and over,, about 60kg of weight all over the show lol and he said that don’t normally happen…. I couldn’t believe it

  26. #26
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    I did that once, not enough carbs in the brain. It happens when cutting. Cut him some slack if it happens once. If it happens again, catch him before he finishes, and then tell him go eat some white bread and to eat some whole grains before his next work out.

  27. #27
    ultimo's Avatar
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    456
    AAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHA fell of the treadmill...that made me laugh out loud soo hard...

    i havent seen that one before but im gonna make sure to laugh and point if i see it.

    i just got back from training and there was a guy who grabbed the lat pull down...locked out at the top and then sat on the floor...and kept doing it for like 10-12 reps...i didnt know WHAT the hell he was working out, i figured his shoes or his wrist wraps.

  28. #28
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    I stopped going to the gym. When I forgot my headphones would bench to light 99...the songs no one wants to hear FM. Also, the pretty boys would stand around chatting all day and wonder why Im pressing 3x what they are. Now, just go downstairs and turn the music up.

  29. #29
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    I've been seriously thinking about switching gyms because of the music they play. Eightie's crap and classic rock. Plus everyone in there is either 40+ or under 18 it seems. They lowered the minimum age to 14 so it's like goddamn Romper-Room. And absolutely no good looking women. I'd like to see at least one girl worth looking at once in awhile. It's motivating. I'm in and out in about 30-40 minutes and people are still standing around chatting like they have nowhere else to be. Sorry, this thread got me going.

  30. #30
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I've been seriously thinking about switching gyms because of the music they play. Eightie's crap and classic rock. Plus everyone in there is either 40+ or under 18 it seems. They lowered the minimum age to 14 so it's like goddamn Romper-Room. And absolutely no good looking women. I'd like to see at least one girl worth looking at once in awhile. It's motivating. I'm in and out in about 30-40 minutes and people are still standing around chatting like they have nowhere else to be. Sorry, this thread got me going.

    yah I hear crap gym = crap workouts.

    being in a gym fulla hot chicks makes you do a few more sets and sqeeze a little harder... and stick around to do some abs or forearms when they're doin one arm bent over dumbell rows.

    ahhahha

    nice asche baby

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Noo Yawk
    Posts
    625
    theres just some songs guys cant sing no matter how catchy they are....other day i heard a guy singing this techno song "listen to your heart, when HE's calling for youuuuu listen to your hearrrrrrt before HE tells you goodbyeeee" freakin weirdoooo lol

  32. #32
    gixxer600 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    651
    You should have sang back to him "Shut up, just Shut up, shut up!" LOL

  33. #33
    Frank Sepe's Avatar
    Frank Sepe is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    31
    The Sepe-Meister isn't a big Gwen fan. She's too fake with her platinum locks and black eyes, and her music's crap also. I'd brown-bag her though if i were really bored.

  34. #34
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    yah I hear crap gym = crap workouts.

    being in a gym fulla hot chicks makes you do a few more sets and sqeeze a little harder... and stick around to do some abs or forearms when they're doin one arm bent over dumbell rows.

    ahhahha

    nice asche baby
    Yeah man, I'm married but even my wife knows I like to look at hot women.

  35. #35
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    AAAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHA fell of the treadmill...that made me laugh out loud soo hard...

    i havent seen that one before but im gonna make sure to laugh and point if i see it.

    i just got back from training and there was a guy who grabbed the lat pull down...locked out at the top and then sat on the floor...and kept doing it for like 10-12 reps...i didnt know WHAT the hell he was working out, i figured his shoes or his wrist wraps.

    wtf?



    Where do these people come from?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •