Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey pretty mama

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Hey, watch that attitude Missy.......

Don't make me have to Bitch slap you a second time.....

lol naw baby its not like that. its just that everyone has been a stick in the mud lately were all here to have fun, i mean its the lounge isnt it?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    lol naw baby its not like that. its just that everyone has been a stick in the mud lately were all here to have fun, i mean its the lounge isnt it?

Hell yeah

I tell you what, why don't we start slapping anyone who's an ass, in the mouth with our very large and extremely vascular internet penis....

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    I dont sweat it... Perhaps some of you might just be unfriendly sob's thats ok if its in your nature to be a douchebag.. Besides I can see how you could take what this cartoon character says as something really important and not play along. Besides I didnt referance any of the famous people of ar in the this thread which I noticed as being a downfall.. Not nearly enough jock sucking or ass kissing. If its in your nature to not recognize any sort of humor, you live a dull existance.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Hell yeah

I tell you what, why don't we start slapping anyone who's an ass, in the mouth with our very large and extremely vascular internet penis....

Definately, my internet cack is monstrous.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    I dont sweat it... Perhaps some of you might just be unfriendly sob's thats ok if its in your nature to be a douchebag.. Besides I can see how you could take what this cartoon character says as something really important and not play along. Besides I didnt referance any of the famous people of ar in the this thread which I noticed as being a downfall.. Not nearly enough jock sucking or ass kissing. If its in your nature to not recognize any sort of humor, you live a dull existance.

Back up Maraxus, I think he needs just a little tap to get him in line.....

I hope that everyone was just screwing with ya;

I hate to think that there are people here who don't have a sense of humor....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information