Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    come on bro... what b!tch is worth you sacrificing your self respect?? NONE!
    Believe me when I tell you... when everything and everyone around youis gone, all you will have left is your self respect... where will yours be??

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    thank you guys, i know some of u think ur wasting ur time posting, but I really do not have a clear head when it comes to this shit. You guys are completely right. My ex leaves to italy for 3 months in a few weeks and what it came down to was whether or not i wanted to pursue things with the current one and build into a relationship. I think im going to pursue things with my current girl, and as long as I can avoid my ex for the next few weeks i should be fine...pray for me! thank you guys a lot this really means a lot to me
    Excellent, You do have a functional brain after all! By all the stress you've put out over this I can tell you it won't be easy for you, at least not in the begining but it will all come around and you will be better off. Take a hammer to your knee now and get it over with or take a sledge hammer to your head later when she flips again, you made the wise move.

kingspade213 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I read through your entire post and I can tell you that she will not change! Once she feels she has you in her clutches again the same shit will go down. Be wise and stop all contact with this woman before she really messes you up. There are decent women out there, you just have to look hard and be patient.

Best of luck to you Bro
    once a wh*r* always a wh*r*

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    6 Times! Enough is enough. The new girl deserves chance. What if you had cheated 6 times? You think she would forget? Will you forget and be able to trust her? You sound like you are still kind of young, so I say move on. Do you honestly believe she only kissed some dudes? There are all kinds of things you can without "sleeping" with someone! Good Luck, Move On!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    OK, for starters learn the art of the paragraph. It will make reading a post like this about a zillion times easier for us.

Problem #1. It's OK to go after gorgeous women, but you better not come on strong. These women are used to getting their way and know how to get their way.

Problem #2. You came on like a puppy. Dude, do you have friends, family, a TV? I mean, you are in class and you are texting with this girl? You upped your phone bill so you could talk to her. Why didn't she up her phone bill so she could talk to you? Oh wait, she is a beautiful women used to getting her way and you are her prey.

Problem #3. Are you married to this girl? She lives far enough away that you don't see her, yet you feel seeing other people would be cheating on her? Dude, you may not realize this, but you are actually alive and one day you are going to have to think about yourself. She is out having fun, and you are at home killing yourself with alcohol and no sleep. And this never seemed like a bad thing to you. What the hell man, have some self respect.

Like I said before, you aren't married and it's hard to have a commited relationship with someone who you only communicate with via the phone. I wouldn't say she cheated on you, I would say that unlike you she decided to live her life while you decided to ruin yours.

Problem #4. You vow to never talk to her again, then 2 weeks later you are back with her. I am sure she really is going to take anything you say serious at this point.

What the **** is this?!? When it comes to another man, a man who may or may not be able to kick your ass. A man who at the least could probably do some kind of physical harm to you, you sock him in the face because he is getting some from a girl he thinks is single. Yet when it comes to the girl who is the real problem here, well you are a big part of the problem as well, you don't do shit about it? You don't confront her instead? Like any man is going to say no to a gorgeous girl who they think is single? This is outrageous.

I'm not going to read anymore, there is no need. If you can't see how horrible this is, and how horribly you treat yourself and let others treat you, well then I feel bad for you. Life is too short to spend it slowly killing yourself. Jesus man, just read your post and pretend like you are reading about someone else. It is ****ing pathetic. There are so many women out there, and some of them might even want to treat you with respect. Drop this bitch, get your shit together because you won't find a good girl until you do, and find a good girl. No pussy, and I mean no pussy, is worth what you are going through.

I'm almost pissed at myself for even taking the time to write this, because I know guys like you...wimps when it comes to women...won't change. You'll just keep going back and being this bitches slave until you "vow to never talk to her again" for all of 2 weeks, since that is all the time you can handle being away from a ****ing woman. A ****ing woman man. Anyways, I am gonna stop now before this post takes a turn for the worst.

HOLY FUK BA CLOT...thats some good shit.

thats some guuud SHIT bro.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    take her back..... cheat on her...... then see how you feel and how she feels!!

that was meant as a joke, but it actually seems pretty cool!!

My first and probably more sane response would be.... Is this thread a joke? You should kick your own ass for getting cheated on so many times.... lol

by the way, i didnt read your post, so i really dont know the story!! good luck bruva!!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    When we train kids and animals, they learn through positive reinforcement. They do something good, they get a treat, they don't get a treat, or even get punished.

By taking her back after cheating SIX FRIGGEN TIMES you are POSITIVELY REINFORCING THAT IT'S OKAY TO CHEAT!

She'll just keep doing it. Be a man, dont take her back!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy sh-t SprinterOne...that has got to be in the top 5 best AR post regarding relationships. I was laughing my ass off the entire time, but at the same time, agreeing with and acknowledging the truth. As brutal is the post was, and no one wants to hear that shyte about themselves, it was all true. Don't get me wrong, I totally feel for Luminaire, and I can even see myself being in his situation (well maybe a few years ago, when I wasn't so learned), but d-mn, thats solid advice.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I didnt read the post just the title. Impossible bro! WTF are you thinking?!?!?!? Sorry bro not to sound like a dick but bro, you can definately find better.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    bro i dien't even read what you wrote but if she cheated on you six time's hell if she even cheated on you once she cannot be trusted.

it's just like a dog if thay bite once thay need to put down

if a girl cheat's once she need's to be told to **** off

bump
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    my ex girl is hot but i think my new girl is a lot hotter. its honestly not even about looks its more emotional, which as a man i find almost humiliating to admit. My ex leaves to italy in 2 weeks, and shes gone for 3months, thats 3 months that we wont talk and wont see each other. I am scared of moving on and its going to be hard but im going to follow the advice you guys have given me, as long as i can avoid her for the next 2 weeks it shouldnt be that hard after that point i guess.. again thank you everyone for your input!

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    well a little hotter, but either way still hotter

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well a little hotter, but either way still hotter

TRUST ME... the more she fukks with your brain and you realize your being fukked with, she will become the most disgusting pig of a whore cunt on the face of this earth, and you'll want to peel all her skin off with a spoon, cotterizing the wounds and running a iv drip to keep her alive.

ummm, sorry, she'll become pretty gross when your over her...you'll see.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    btw if you read the entire post and think im a complete idiot, feel free to flame all you want. I appreciate honesty..seriously.
    love can make you into an idiot. you need to ditch her, she is a cunt. Didn't it hurt the first 6 times? don't set yourself up again, you can do better, unless this is what you are willing to settle for. k?
    Key words: settle, don't do it, cunt.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Its a good idea. Maybe you can find the last dudes watch.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I read through your entire post and I can tell you that she will not change! Once she feels she has you in her clutches again the same shit will go down. Be wise and stop all contact with this woman before she really messes you up. There are decent women out there, you just have to look hard and be patient.

Best of luck to you Bro
    agreed. i do believe it is time for you to move on. worst thing you could do is spend time thinking about this girl or being with her. it'll be hard but you make it through.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Dont save her, she dont wanna be saved. YOur right, you cant turn a hoe into a house wife.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Its a good idea. Maybe you can find the last dudes watch.
    I always hide all evidence before I leave

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    my ex girl is hot but i think my new girl is a lot hotter. its honestly not even about looks its more emotional, which as a man i find almost humiliating to admit. My ex leaves to italy in 2 weeks, and shes gone for 3months, thats 3 months that we wont talk and wont see each other. I am scared of moving on and its going to be hard but im going to follow the advice you guys have given me, as long as i can avoid her for the next 2 weeks it shouldnt be that hard after that point i guess.. again thank you everyone for your input!
    the advice you give yourself is usually the best. only you know what is going on in your head. i think we are just reassuring you of what you know is good for you. right?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    move on bro! Let her go!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    just don't even bother with her...you prolly wont listen,, this could be your one major heartbreak of your life where you finally wise up and realize i will never let myself get like this again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information