Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

GF question on Pic thread....

GF went through my phone... found pic of the ass and now were fighting...

what to do??

background: ive done stupid sh1t before to make her a lil untrustworthy towards me.... but while i was in the shower, she went through my phone... i flipped, sorry, but i did. I usually let her do it, when im there... but i just felt she was a snake for doing it like that! maybe its just me!!

some opinions please...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tell her your buddy wanted to take a pic of this girl's ass he was mackin' to??

Don't tell her the chick was 14, but that your buddy was all up on her and wanted to take her pic for him so you can send it to him.

~SC~

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    she found a picture of some random girls ass on your phone and shes making an issue out of it? damn, where do you guys get these spazzes at.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I have had the same issues with my girl - her being sneaky and stuff... Mine would go through my phonebook in my phone... One night I had to work at my dads shop to help him out, and she swung by to check on me... never had been there before, had to look it up... You had every right to be mad. If your living straight up and honest, she better get that stuff in check bro. JMO. Good luck with that.

radar1234 is offline Member
    sounds like u guys have some trust issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Don't tell her the chick was 14, but that your buddy was all up on her and wanted to take her pic for him so you can send it to him.

~SC~

why lie about it?? Becasue she is the one who is insecure?

~SC~
    well in my phone it says this girl is only 14 and i sent it to all my buddies, even my pops hahaha

i told her the streaight up truth right away... then got mad at her for going through it....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    why lie about it?? Becasue she is the one who is insecure?

Just tryin' to get him laid tonight.

J/K, he came clean which is best, I didn't know that was an option he would use.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    i dont, she does... she admits it too... i did some dumb guy sh1t before but havnt in a pretty long time!! she done some stuff before too (but when we first went out)

but she cant hold this sh1t on me forever.... now she is like you keep pullin this sh1t im gonna keep checkin... blah blah blah!!

sometimes i just cant take it, plus i dont like being looked at that way from my girfriend!!

Just tryin' to get him laid tonight.

J/K, he came clean which is best, I didn't know that was an option he would use.

~SC~

OH!! Riiight! where was my head at??

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i dont, she does... she admits it too... i did some dumb guy sh1t before but havnt in a pretty long time!! she done some stuff before too (but when we first went out)

but she cant hold this sh1t on me forever.... now she is like you keep pullin this sh1t im gonna keep checkin... blah blah blah!!

sometimes i just cant take it, plus i dont like being looked at that way from my girfriend!!

That is not right of her... you were honest, you pulled no crap on her. She has a trust issue in you that she either needs to get in check... or something. Sounds like she needs to let bygones be bygones. Hang tough bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    That is not right of her... you were honest, you pulled no crap on her. She has a trust issue in you that she either needs to get in check... or something. Sounds like she needs to let bygones be bygones. Hang tough bro.

thanks boys!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    hope it works out HH

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

what to do??

background: ive done stupid sh1t before to make her a lil untrustworthy towards me.... but while i was in the shower, she went through my phone... i flipped, sorry, but i did. I usually let her do it, when im there... but i just felt she was a snake for doing it like that! maybe its just me!!

some opinions please...
    You had a picture of an ass on your phone... so what?! Dont freak bro... just let her be. Just chill with her and apologise. Why did u freak bro?

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

She'll always remember it, therfore she will always hold it over you whether she says it out loud or goes off on you cause shes thinking about it.

Sorry but thats a woman

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    You had a picture of an ass on your phone... so what?! Dont freak bro... just let her be. Just chill with her and apologise. Why did u freak bro?
    i didnt freak on her for the pic, or her giving me a hard time about the pic... only the fact of how she went about going through my phone!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell her you look at ass all day at work on your computer and that one on your phone is one of many that you have on your computer. that should do the trick. if it doesn't i don't know what will.

by the way, how's buisness going? i moved back to the home office in another city. trying to get use to the way this one runs.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    only thing u can do really is tell her u were out with some freinds and what not and one of ur buds asked to use ur phone cuz his didnt have service so u let him and went on bout ur buisness and u didnt even no that pic was in there but u called him and asked him bout it and he said he took that pic in ur phone lol... thats what i would say theres nothing u can really do bout it, except something like that

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Simply tell her that it doesn't matter where you get the appetite from,

What's important is that you come home for dinner.....

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Motion is offline Associate Member

Classic

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like yall's relationship is built on shakey foundation. My prediction is that it won't last...sorry bro, I'm a bit tipsy, just kinda speaking my mind.

chest6 is offline Banned
    eh shes just got trust issues...i did it to my girl when she was talking to her damn ex bf all the time...they said they i love you and shes like oh its like friends i love you...turned out she made out with him anyway..dont kno what to tell ya..i think its pretty natural to do if ur not 100% trusting

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

what to do??

some opinions please...
    LMFAO sorry but its kinda funny.. She didn't find out about the other weekend but she flips over the picture? Tell her about what you did I bet she forgets alll about the picture

DNoMac is offline Senior Member

That should be a proverb. Anyway, HH - my chick does the same sh1t all the time on my phone, I have pics of girls making out and tits. She erased them before, but she knows better now. All girls have insecuritities, you just gotta take the Bigen approach

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    I think the only way to settle it is to admit to her that you are kinda ****ed up for taking pictures of a 14 year old girl, but to make sure she understands how much more ****ed up she is for digging through your shit for no reason. Tell her...."If I really did something wrong, do you think I'd actually take pictures of it and leave it for you to find?" That aught to be a good reality check for her.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

what to do??

some opinions please...

yeah..my gf wasnt happy when she saw my avatar at first...now she loves the fact i love her butt so much...

Id be pissed about the snooping but at least you werent cheatin on her ya know

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    HOLY FUK

first off... I hear ya man and used to get that shit all the time, till I started lockin my phone without even thinkin.....but the point is that she went thru it, yah ...she found something (WHOOOPS) but fuk, it coulda been JUST LIKE SWOLECAT SAID....

yah sneaky fukin BITCH!!! oops ...memories!

and btw.... you posted this and Swolecat came up with and posted that 2 minutes later, you realize folks thats less than one minute to think of that perfectly perfect 'excuse' and then post it....

dude, you never cease to amaze me!!

heavy, brother...... lock dah shit up yo!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Soooooooo why DID you have a picture of an a$$ on your phone?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Soooooooo why DID you have a picture of an a$$ on your phone?
    Because he is a man, duh

God i love my threads.... hahhahaha

punchrf: business is going smooth as normal bruva, thanks for askin! hows the new city treatin ya?

God i love my threads.... hahhahaha

punchrf: business is going smooth as normal bruva, thanks for askin! hows the new city treatin ya?
    it's going good. it's my hometown so it's not hard to fit back in. i've only been gone 1 year. the summer is rough though. it was 70 degree highs in last city and it hit 107 last week here. got to reclimatize.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    She sounds insecure, maybe because of past issues, but the past is the past. I hate when couples snoop on each other. Checking e-mails, phone's etc. It is an envasion of privacy and that's that! My gf went through her bf's wallet, found a girls number and he's now asked her to move out! She's been with him 3 years and she is devestated. "Be careful what you look for". It may have been harmless and she went off on him. If a pic of another girls ass get's my guy primed for me, bring on the photo's. Im turned on by other guys all the time, Im with BIGEN12, I always go home for dinner, desert, breakfeast, a little afternoon delight.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    it's going good. it's my hometown so it's not hard to fit back in. i've only been gone 1 year. the summer is rough though. it was 70 degree highs in last city and it hit 107 last week here. got to reclimatize.
    good to hear bruva!! wow, thats a drastic weather change bro!! good luck with dat!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    She sounds insecure, maybe because of past issues, but the past is the past. I hate when couples snoop on each other. Checking e-mails, phone's etc. It is an envasion of privacy and that's that! My gf went through her bf's wallet, found a girls number and he's now asked her to move out! She's been with him 3 years and she is devestated. "Be careful what you look for". It may have been harmless and she went off on him. If a pic of another girls ass get's my guy primed for me, bring on the photo's. Im turned on by other guys all the time, Im with BIGEN12, I always go home for dinner, desert, breakfeast, a little afternoon delight.
    agreed!! i think im actually gonna use bigens quote in our convo tonight... whatya think?? hahaha

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Your good to go with that one.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I have to admit that I would probably flip out the same way you did. But you have to somewhat agree with the way she is feeling. After all, what if you, (or any of us) found pics of some dude on our girlfriends phone?? I'm sure we'd all be pretty pissed.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tell her you needed something to think about when you and her were having sex that night!! JK Good Luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information