Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by xell

maybe it will like become the 3rd crusade hehe christians vs. muslims...

ROUND 1.....FIGHT!!!!!!

This is exactly what is going to happen and it's no laughing matter...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    its highly doubted to be muslims
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8496293
    Just because one person says he doubts its musclims doesn't mean much. Everything i've read and heard points towards al-qaeda or an offshoot of their organization. Coordinated bombings, mass transit attacks and a public claim of the attack are all parts of their MO...

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I think you are 100% WRONG.....this is what a muslim believes in.....

from the koran

the cow

MEANING:Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers

The Family Of 'Imran

MEANING: Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you

3:151 We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve

Women

MEANING:Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them

4:101 the disbelievers are an open enemy to you

MEANING:Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom

MEANING:Jews and Christians are losers

MEANING: Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians

MEANING:Jews and Christians are evil-livers

MEANING:Christians will be burned in the Fire

MEANING:Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests

Great post...

Psycho bastards

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    3. If I was one of the strongest leaders on the free world (like Bush is) the entire Iraq area (not just Iraq, but all places linked with al qaeda and terorist activity) would be GONE!!! BOMBED TO SH!T !!!! Nothing to discuss here, the islam religion is making people do terrible things, are there is no excuse. World peace is at stake, if this goes on we'll have another world war, it needs to STOP NOW!
    And every other country in the world would go to war with yours because of what you ordered. If you flatten an entire country your going to have the whole world against you...

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Exclamation

1. I LOVE London! Its one of the most beautifull cities in the world, with wonderfull people
    , rich culture, and a friendly atmospfere that not many towns have. I visited it 3 times already.

2. Tony Blair and George Bush are FVCKING IDIOTS!!! All the dead are on their souls, they died because they are both fvcking pussies who were afraid to take any SERIOUS action through. Bush started well but he chikened out half way through, I guess he's waiting for another 9/11.

3. If I was one of the strongest leaders on the free world (like Bush is) the entire Iraq area (not just Iraq, but all places linked with al qaeda and terorist activity) would be GONE!!! BOMBED TO SH!T !!!! Nothing to discuss here, the islam religion is making people do terrible things, are there is no excuse. World peace is at stake, if this goes on we'll have another world war, it needs to STOP NOW!
    Scapegoating has become a way of life, a means of survival for the unfit.

No 1 is responsible for the lives of the people other than the terrorists
    themselves....there is no such thing as he made me do it etc....

Did bush kill those people? NO...Did he facitiltate their killing ? NO....Did he know what was happening and didnt do nething? NO...
    How is he responsible then....

nsa
    This is exactly what is going to happen and it's no laughing matter...
    It's not going to be a third crusade, it already is a third crusade...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I am fu*king sick of al qaeda and Bin man laden

bor
    How is he responsible then....
    He could have stopped the whole thing before it went even further, his problem was he thought he was untouchable

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    And every other country in the world would go to war with yours because of what you ordered. If you flatten an entire country your going to have the whole world against you...
    I ensure you that most of the countries that rule this world (Italy, Germany, England...) would stand behind him.

And besides that, USA is the richest and most powerfull nation in the world and sometimes you have to show your teeth
    Last edited by bor; 07-07-2005 at 10:13 AM.

nsa
    I ensure that most of the countries that rule this world (Italy, Germany, England...) would stand behind him.

And besides that, USA is the richest and most powerfull nation in the world and sometimes you have to show your teeth
    It's nice of you to ensure it. But i don't think that is worth much to the President. And no, not every country would have your back. Their are too many civilians in the country to just kill like that. You can't just level a country, as much as some people want to. Just because we're the richest and most powerful doesn't mean we have to kill millions of people to prove it.

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    But MSNBC TV translator Jacob Keryakes, who said that a copy of the message was later posted on a secular Web site, noted that the claim of responsibility contained an error in one of the Quranic verses it cited. That suggests that the claim may be phony, he said.

"This is not something al-Qaida would do," he said.

nsa
    What error? Numerous muslims and former muslims have seen it and said their is no error. Can you point out where the error is?

the only quote from the quran..if that is the only letter is bout 4 words .....didnt seem wrong to me...when i get back ill flip thru it to confirm...altho im 99% sure its true...

bor
    It's nice of you to ensure it. But i don't think that is worth much to the President. And no, not every country would have your back. Their are too many civilians in the country to just kill like that. You can't just level a country, as much as some people want to. Just because we're the richest and most powerful doesn't mean we have to kill millions of people to prove it.
    Since you wrote the word president with a capitol P I see you have a lot of respect him, and I won't get into that out of respect i have for you, so I'll drop the whole Bush thing.

There were too many civilians in the twin towers aswell.

nsa
    I don't have alot of respect for Bush, i just capitolize the things that are supposed to be capitolized. You can rant about Bush if you want. No disrespect to me, i don't have much respect for him either. But ranting about Bush isn't exactly relevant to this thread...

radar1234 is offline Member
    here we go again!!! now the whole world has to be put on hold and in fear. fvck that!! thats just what they(whoever did it) want. i know who does love this sort of stuff. the media! now we have to be flooded by they re endless coverage of speculation.

this attack was against christians and jews specifically...next are italy denmark and all christain goverments..(im guessing holand too cuz of the van goh dude that was murdered cuz he shot a film bout islam that they didnt like)......those people(terrorists) are living in london...been there for a long time....this is all i could translate real quick ill do the whole thing when i get back from the gym....

But MSNBC TV translator Jacob Keryakes, who said that a copy of the message was later posted on a secular Web site, noted that the claim of responsibility contained an error in one of the Quranic verses it cited. That suggests that the claim may be phony, he said.

it was only 4-5 words which verse are u talking bout...plz explain.,...

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I am fu*king sick of al qaeda and Bin man laden
    well then, go to the CIA for that one buddy...they trained him

nsa

You already posted this in this thread. And its just cut and pasted from the article. Can you explain what is wrong with the verse?

this attack was against christians and jews specifically...next are italy denmark and all christain goverments..(im guessing holand too cuz of the van goh dude that was murdered cuz he shot a film bout islam that they didnt like)......those people(terrorists) are living in london...been there for a long time....this is all i could translate real quick ill do the whole thing when i get back from the gym....
    i dont think it has anything to do with religion. it is more hatred motivated. tony blair is one of bush's allies. enough said.

nsa
    well then, go to the CIA for that one buddy...they trained him
    They also trained all the Iragi soldiers that are fighting the insurgents in Iraq. We can train whoever we want but we can't control what they do with that training after they have served our purpose for them...

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    i dont think it has anything to do with religion. it is more hatred motivated. tony blair is one of bush's allies. enough said.
    actually IT DOES!!!! that was translated from the original letter by me...i got a leg workout rite now....damn AR!!! ....ill post the whole thing when i get back...and Ridla plz state which verse is wrong...thnx...l8r...

yeah my bad double posted........excuse me whlie i eat my 2 cans of tuna and have a moment of silence for the dead......peace

want it the afghanistanian soldiers that were trained by the cia?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    want it the afghanistanian soldiers that were trained by the cia?
    What?

the cia trained osama and his men and supplied them with arms. look it up.

to help fight the russians

nsa
    I know that... Just like i said before, we train whoever we want to help fight others, but we can't control what they do with that trianing after they served our purpose for them...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Agree. How many ppl have to be blown up before we take the leash off the dog.

xell is offline Junior Member
    Just one thing that is bugging the **** out of me. Why wont these assholes just come out and say it straight out that the christians are the enemy???????

They always give the political undriect lines such ass "the evil west" , " america and co." or whatever... Everyone knows they are targeting christians, and even if they dont attack just because of the fact their enemies are christian, still one would expect some crazy asshole just come out and say what everyone is waiting for , that the enemy straigh up are the christan world?????

i think it's a lot more than we are aware of going on....not that i really give a shit though.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorite part of the koran? It was organized by men, but it claims to be in that exact order in heaven carved in marble with gold trim or some trash lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    My favorite part of the koran? It was organized by men, but it claims to be in that exact order in heaven carved in marble with gold trim or some trash lol
    Yup so was the bible , and every other religious book out there...cept the raelin book it was written by Aliens...
    BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    1. I LOVE London! Its one of the most beautifull cities in the world, with wonderfull people
    , rich culture, and a friendly atmospfere that not many towns have. I visited it 3 times already.

2. Tony Blair and George Bush are FVCKING IDIOTS!!! All the dead are on their souls, they died because they are both fvcking pussies who were afraid to take any SERIOUS action through. Bush started well but he chikened out half way through, I guess he's waiting for another 9/11.

You can't do #3. That's the kind of thinking that led to the halucost or how ever you spell it. Ya know... Jewish concentration camps, third Rich, and the like.

How else are u gonna be safe ? tell them its bad to bomb&kill people...

nsa
    You can't just blow up an entire country. Honestly i say we just pull out of all foreign countries and just hang out in America, and be content with being the best country in the world. If the terrorists don't stop then we blow up their countries...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately, all you can do is police the actions. Unless you have enough hard evidence to get a warrent for the arrests of people about to do acts of terrony. I don't mind wire taps, and under cover people going into groups. I have nothing to hide.

nsa
    I think the next thing to defend against terrorists are undercover agents infiltrating cells. But obviously not many white, black or latino agents can infiltrate these groups.

I know that... Just like i said before, we train whoever we want to help fight others, but we can't control what they do with that trianing after they served our purpose for them...
    and complete the sentance.....after they do all that trainiing then they keep dibs on them until until they serve their purpose. After that point they always know where to find them.
    with all the technology U are telling me the US cant find Osama???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information