Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Arny wins hands down. His trim waistline makes him look much better than Ronnie, ya just dont see that as much these days.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    arnie!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I'd prefer arnie's body any day of the week. It just looks so much better, even though Ronnie is alot bigger. Ronnie just looks a bit "freaky" to me.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i'd have to pick arnold much better symetry

superbeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    I also found this and very interesting

Name: Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger

Nicknames: The Oak, The Austrian Oak, The Olympian, Oak, The King, Champ, Arnie,
    Schwazzie, Arnold Strong

Born: July 30, 1947 Graz, Austria.

Height: 6'2"

Arms: 22"

Chest: 57"

Waist: 34"

Thighs: 28.5"

Calves: 20"

Off Season Weight: Around 235 lbs.

Competition Weight: Around 260 lbs.***This part is that shocked me

Favorite Exercise: Bent-Over Rows

he went up to 260 at competition and dropped down off season the total opposite of what they do now
    I'm not sure where you got this info, but it got mixed up. Arnold never stepped on stage at more than 240 lbs. He stayed small in the offseason and then made a push for 260 before dieting down for contest.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Jay Cutler has them both beat.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    thats alot of crap for people to say ronnie is better, first of all arnold didnt do near the drugs that ronnie is doing. and his body still looks better. hes got the flat stomach. ronnie is just too massive, bodybuilding now adays sucks its all about how big you can get.
    I don't care about drugs. This days all professionals use drugs, I have no issues with it. Bigger is better. I don't want to see 150lbs "bodybuilders" I don't like man's fitness, it is gay's sport:-)
    Arnold was the best at his time, this days belong to Ronnie

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I don't care about drugs. This days all professionals use drugs, I have no issues with it. Bigger is better. I don't want to see 150lbs "bodybuilders" I don't like man's fitness, it is gay's sport:-)
    Arnold was the best at his time, this days belong to Ronnie

whatever, i dont want to see 150lb bodybuilders, no-one said that. i didnt say mens fitness either. and yes they are both great, but in his time arnold took what was around, and now so does coleman, but coleman has a poop load of more stuff around, so when people say oh colemans a beast, im sure that if arnold was in his prime now, hed be right up there with him.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    They are both very, very genetically gifted. Steroids are just an extra. Arnold lacked thigh size, but today I believe Arnold would still be up there, but not quite on par with Coleman.

juiced2damax is offline New Member
    I would no doubt wanna look like ronnie, my goal is to look as freaky as humanly possible. The freakier the better

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiced2damax
    I would no doubt wanna look like ronnie, my goal is to look as freaky as humanly possible. The freakier the better

I don't think Ronnie Coleman is human.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I don't think Ronnie Coleman is human.
    Eaaaah, I think so:-)

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Arnie looks way better IMO. But Ronnie's nips are swole!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Watch Ronnies DVD the cost of redemtion and then go watch Pumping Iron.

When Arnie has a pump it looks like his chest, arms, shoulders and bicepts are about to explode, or split his skin.

Ronnie in his movie lifts HUGE wieght and is very large, but is just "large" he did not carry the same bubbling buldge that Arnie carried

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

When Arnie has a pump it looks like his chest, arms, shoulders and bicepts are about to explode, or split his skin.

Ronnie in his movie lifts HUGE wieght and is very large, but is just "large" he did not carry the same bubbling buldge that Arnie carried
    Clearly u aint seen his shoulder workout in the unbelievable, he looks like he has no skin at all and the veins and striations are absolutely mental, when he does shrugs its an absolute joke.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some one should make this a poll.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Get off of Arnolds cock people, yes there is no doubt that no one in the industry has done as much for this sport as he did but are you seriously telling me Arnold > Coleman? AHAHAHAHA Jeez, arnold wasent even better than Franco (just my oppinion), I mean, take a couple of looks at Franco and Arnold side by side...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Clearly u aint seen his shoulder workout in the unbelievable, he looks like he has no skin at all and the veins and striations are absolutely mental, when he does shrugs its an absolute joke.
    Have not seen unbeliveable yet, when was it released? Cost of Redemption had me yelling "ya buddy!" for about 3 months

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

Cost of redemtion is an off season video, so you wont see strIations and the like still his coNdition was very good for off season. The unbelievable is a much better video IMO.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Arnold looked amazing. Ronnie looks amazing, but in a different way....more of a "holy crap, how did he get like that?" kind of way. Its more that you're amazed that someone like that could even exist, like when you see one of the guests on Jerry Springer. I think these pictures get the point across much better than anything I could type though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arnold Vs Ronnie-arnoldm67.jpg   Arnold Vs Ronnie-arnold76schwarzenegger02.jpg   Arnold Vs Ronnie-ronniesucks.jpg   Arnold Vs Ronnie-3e7_coleman.jpg  

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Arnold looked amazing. Ronnie looks amazing, but in a different way....more of a "holy crap, how did he get like that?" kind of way. Its more that you're amazed that someone like that could even exist, like when you see one of the guests on Jerry Springer. I think these pictures get the point across much better than anything I could type though.
    Wow... is that twins? The Gov by a mile

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    IMO. coleman looked way better in the 90's.. i think he's too massive now (if that's possible)..

but ronnie woulda beat arnold in the 98 mr. olimpia too.. ronnie has the best body, to compete.. arnold is a good looking hollywood superstar, which is just money $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arnold Vs Ronnie-1998_02lg.jpg   Arnold Vs Ronnie-1998_04lg.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Arnie all the way.

I don't think Coleman looks good knocked up.

Then in the next pic, he can't even breathe.

Horrible.....

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information