Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778

    Angry F*ck I hate it when........

    I hate it when you see threads where people ask for a critique, or for advice, or ask for insight to something and then you give your opinion and take on it and the reasons why even!!!!!

    Then, they in turn, question you as to "why" you think that when you already gave the reason(s), what is wrong with what they posed in the first place (asking the same thing again), etc., thus, in essence, looking for what they "want" to hear. Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.................

    Please peeps, don't f*ckin' bother, K?

    Good.............

    Lots of this b.s. lately!!!!!! Gotta either learn to phrase your inquiries in a different manner, or learn proper public message board etiquette!



    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-28-2005 at 07:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    yes there has been a lot of that lately,it grates mate!

  3. #3
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    It's kinda like when someone asks you for advice (let's say in the gym) and you are kind enough to stop what you are doing to give them a worth while answer. Then you finish your set, only to find the same quack asking some other dude exactly what he asked you. Why the fvck bother me in the first place?

  4. #4
    _Tiger_ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    760
    I agree...only IF you've given them reasons....at least in my case, its really hard to go with someones advice (no matter who/how big/experience) if i dont know WHY...I like to know WHY that would/wouldnt work. but yea i know what you mean

  5. #5
    Indymuscleguy's Avatar
    Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,041
    Makes me very angry when I post a descent question and I get a very short, smart@ss remark...such as...Dude, that's dumb or...I'd NEVER do that and then *poof* no explaination.

    Aren't we here to learn, exchange info, and help others out?

  6. #6
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    I understand, but I would never say "dude that's stupid" to anyone, and I'm sure SC has not either. Different people react in different ways (some positive, others will get negative), but I am no one to speak for everyone. If I am asked about something, I try and give a well explained answer, and then answer anything extra I can to help someone. If I have to re-explain b/c it is not what someone wants to hear, it may become frustrating. Still, i wouldn't call anyone's question stupid, or be condescending.
    I was there once too.

  7. #7
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Your forgot the rant gif

  8. #8
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hate it when you see threads where people ask for a critique, or for advice, or ask for insight to something and then you give your opinion and take on it and the reasons why even!!!!!

    Then, they in turn, question you as to "why" you think that when you already gave the reason(s), what is wrong with what they posed in the first place (asking the same thing again), etc., thus, in essence, looking for what they "want" to hear. Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.................

    Please peeps, don't f*ckin' bother, K?

    Good.............

    Lots of this b.s. lately!!!!!! Gotta either learn to phrase your inquiries in a different manner, or learn proper public message board etiquette!



    ~SC~
    Sadly it happens more than any of us would like.

  9. #9
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    What if they ask why when no reasoning is given behind the explanation? I hope your not tlaking about me questioning WHY in my thread in the diet forum, b/c you provided no reasoning for your answer, jsut a statement. I was jsut curious as to why you thoguht that, eventhough I would listen either way since i know you know what yoru tlaking about. If you are not talking about that thread, then i retract that last statement.I don't think there is any problem with asking WHY when reasons AREN'T given, it merely helps you to understand things better.

  10. #10
    WildCh1ld's Avatar
    WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,981
    I hate it when you take a big shit and there's no toilet paper in the fvcken bathroom so you have to waddle your ass to get some.......

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I hate it when you take a big shit and there's no toilet paper in the fvcken bathroom so you have to waddle your ass to get some.......

    I read through all these posts to get to this shitty one. hahahaha

  12. #12
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Xactly.. or when u do give them critcism they get defensive...

  13. #13
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    if u cant take the heat.. don't set yourself up.. don't whine.. don't bitch .. don't complain..if u cant handle it..


  14. #14
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    I just avoid that persons threads in the future.

  15. #15
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Xactly.. or when u do give them critcism they get defensive...

    Your talking about me arent you...the nerve.

  16. #16
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Nope.. I was thikning in terms of alot of ppl. i have posted pics in the past and i can take critism.. i know what body flaws i have and if someone points thme out.. i don't get defensive.. i know they exist for example.. so why am i going to go get mad..

    In the same respect.. people shouldn't go get all pissy when someone tries to give thme advice or another perspective to a problem or issue.

    whne you post pictures or problems public.. your making it everyones bussines.. and have to develop tuff skin

    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Your talking about me arent you...the nerve.

  17. #17
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    Honestly IMHO this site can run itself (as far as providing information). There is enough info here to answer just about any question a newb may have. Its just the same things getting repeated over and over again.......

  18. #18
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Nope.. I was thikning in terms of alot of ppl. i have posted pics in the past and i can take critism.. i know what body flaws i have and if someone points thme out.. i don't get defensive.. i know they exist for example.. so why am i going to go get mad..

    In the same respect.. people shouldn't go get all pissy when someone tries to give thme advice or another perspective to a problem or issue.

    whne you post pictures or problems public.. your making it everyones bussines.. and have to develop tuff skin

    Just giving ya some shit. You make a good point.


    ps you dont have any body flaws.

  19. #19
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Honestly IMHO this site can run itself (as far as providing information). There is enough info here to answer just about any question a newb may have. Its just the same things getting repeated over and over again.......

    Thats why Im spending less and less time in the steroid section.

  20. #20
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I don't recall your diet thread, I'm actually not in there all the time now like I was before. The duty of a mod has me now "all over the board", not just confined to one area.

    Actually my "hate it when" thread was posted because of 2 threads that were in the steroid forum. Young kids, I believe both 18 years of age, asking about AAS and the sides, dosages, etc. Help was given, tactile advice, real world experience, etc., yet they didn't wish to take ANY of it into consideration.

    Those are only two threads from that forum, but over the weeks there have been COUNTLESS ones from many a forum. So, this was a long time coming.



    ~SC~




    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    What if they ask why when no reasoning is given behind the explanation? I hope your not tlaking about me questioning WHY in my thread in the diet forum, b/c you provided no reasoning for your answer, jsut a statement. I was jsut curious as to why you thoguht that, eventhough I would listen either way since i know you know what yoru tlaking about. If you are not talking about that thread, then i retract that last statement.I don't think there is any problem with asking WHY when reasons AREN'T given, it merely helps you to understand things better.

  21. #21
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I hate it when you take a big shit and there's no toilet paper in the fvcken bathroom so you have to waddle your ass to get some.......
    Like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F*ck I hate it when........-toilet_roll.jpg  

  22. #22
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    I also hate when someone argues with you (timtim) when you have proved a point and answered somenones question who started the thread ..........and this other person (timtim) doesn't like your answer so they argue imphatically with no reference material and make an a$$ out of themselves not saying any names (timtim)
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-29-2005 at 11:36 AM.

  23. #23
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I don't recall your diet thread, I'm actually not in there all the time now like I was before. The duty of a mod has me now "all over the board", not just confined to one area.

    Actually my "hate it when" thread was posted because of 2 threads that were in the steroid forum. Young kids, I believe both 18 years of age, asking about AAS and the sides, dosages, etc. Help was given, tactile advice, real world experience, etc., yet they didn't wish to take ANY of it into consideration.

    Those are only two threads from that forum, but over the weeks there have been COUNTLESS ones from many a forum. So, this was a long time coming.



    ~SC~
    Ok, jsut had to make sure b/c you made this thread 3 mintues after replying to my thread in the diet forum about a PPWO meal ? and you did not give an explanation, jsut an opinion so I asked why LOL. I was like DAMN...SC be hatin'

  24. #24
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Don't hate me cause im so gosh damn cute:P

    Joke..

  25. #25
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    im so gosh damn cute:P
    You got that right PLP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •