Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    It doesnt matter how big or small you are..

You aint gonna get no pussy unless you actually talk to them first (for the most part anyway)...

Ive got all kinds of friends and people at work who say "I dont know why I cant meet girls".. Yet when their out, they just kinda leer from a distance and never go talk.

And then they wonder why chicks are creeped out by them... Uhhh.... dude, you just stared at her for 20 minutes and never once looked her in the eye or said hello and introduced yourself, good job You now look like a stalker.
    you've got it..

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Makes my job easier. All those shy folk make me look smoooooooth as butta! Most times women are so glad a guy talked to them, they'd give anyone a shot

coose is offline New Member
    it's all bout confidence, not cocky, the skinny pussy's that go to the gym like it's a damn fashion show aren't fullin anyone, they got the twak pack the cool new gym pants their neat little ipod and their air force ones, girls see right through that sh%$!! Girls want genuine guys, I think they do get a little freaked out about crazy mass. Ever hear.."what are those things on his neck? "Traps maybe?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kikiboi
    i hate to say it fellas, but haveing big muscles dont get the ladies attention beside: "oh boy look at that meat head" ladies, especially classy, beautifully ladies, not sleezy plastic ones, like men with character, and also a nice toned (once again TONED) body.

not trying to defend the skinny guy, which i kind of am, 190 at 6 feet tall exact, but my utter goal is to be around 210 and 9 percent bf
    I agree, the meathead look is out. I'd rather be lean,and be able to scatch my own back. Most meat heads in my gym are very uncordinated, and don't look athletic, But to each his own, some love the look and some don't.

bottom line though, we are all meatheads at heart. I mean who brings 10 hardboiled egss to the movies with some flax. I DO, I DO

coose is offline New Member
    Never seen that before, shows dedication. I'd rather look athletic myself, but no matter what I do I'm always wantin' to be bigger and more defined, I always hear that If I get any bigger I'll look sick, no matter what they say though, it's never enough, anyone have that same problem??

Nismo is offline Member
    Well "meatheads" are the Gods of the Past. Back in the Roman times, the bigger you are the more your an asset to the country. Woman used to be thrown at people like that. The only thing that has changed is that its socially acceptable to not eat and wear extremely tight pants. Take a look at all the rockstars and such. My wife is all in love with Dave Navarro, don't get me wrong he's not ugly but I'm pretty sure that she digs him cause he's all skinny.

It's just a Fad to tell you the truth. IMO when it comes down to it, every chick wants to be with the toughest guy that will kick anyones ass at a party or a bar. Who wants a guy that you can be broken in half and can't stand up for not only himself but also the girl he is with.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the people who LIKE the skinny little shits.
    Ladies at the gym: "oh he hes so ripped!" Just irritates me how women think thats sexy. It's not. Us A.R. Muscle Men are sexy. We're all sexy bitches! Because we have mucles! And not because we're some skinny little twigs!
    I guess it's conditioned into society that THAT is what hot is.
    And so the ladies go out with those guys, and it just so happens that those guys have 20 other ladies just as stupid as the current ones asking them out... and those guys go off and cheat on the girls.. and then the girls say "men are such pigs" and it's all because the stupid little girls went out with some "model" who the ladies, in the first place, were judging on their bodies.... THAT is so dirty and sexist! And they blame us for being pigs...

I'm to a point to where i don't like stupid people anymore. I used to think it was amusing like monkies outsmarting special ed kids... but it's just getting way to bad... and then the stupid people make some drama up for their boring lives, and then they brush it off onto us smarter people... as like today , a stupid person (just so happened to be a woman...funny) walks over to me while im working, and i knew she wanted to get passed me.. so i say "Oh hey let me move out o the way for ya." She then replies, "Oh I'm not even in the MOOD today." I had to end up telling her "Oh so you're just stupid then.".. after her stupid look, i say once more "That's your bad isnt' it." not a question.
    Drama for your momma...

However this goes for everyone stupid.:--> DON'T BE STUPID

Hey, So how was everyones day? Everyone have a nice day? I sure hope so!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Ha ha its not surprising the women think hes too fat, he just sits on the couch lookin fat!

transform is offline Associate Member
    most girls say brad pitt in that movie troy had the ultimate body. just keep your body fat% in single digits and it doesnt matter what you weigh or how big your arms are, youll be considered 'ripped' by most women

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    im easily the biggest dude at my gym (not to brag but it's a family oriented YMCA, i have a free membership cuz i work there part time.)... its true most "younger" girls prefer a skinny, but toned body. the looks i get at the gym are mostly the "holy crap!" looks, not "wow he's hot" looks.
    Here too! It is the same no matter where you are!

[QUOTE=SnaX]I hate the people who LIKE the skinny little shits.
    And so the ladies go out with those guys, and it just so happens that those guys have 20 other ladies just as stupid as the current ones asking them out... and those guys go off and cheat on the girls.. and then the girls say "men are such pigs" and it's all because the stupid little girls went out with some "model" who the ladies, in the first place, were judging on their bodies.... THAT is so dirty and sexist! And they blame us for being pigs...

That line was funny,'' the girls only going out with them for there body. I know, it's not like guys do that!!!. Bro who cares if the guy is skinny, ripped or a meathead. How come this bothers you so much. I see fat old men in south beach, and I think more power to him. Getting a girl is more than looks. I think most girls think meatheads are stupid, which is unfortunate, but some chcicks love meatheads, go to the jersey shore in the summer and you will see, and be in heaven. Bottom line you are what you are, and no need to get bent out of shape on someone elses body, better concentrate on yours first.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    So throughout your whole repsonse.... what you're REALLY saying is... i need to go to Jersey shore.. got it

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    So throughout your whole repsonse.... what you're REALLY saying is... i need to go to Jersey shore.. got it
    EXCACTLY, see you there..

Nismo is offline Member

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I hate the people who LIKE the skinny little shits.
    Ladies at the gym: "oh he hes so ripped!" Just irritates me how women think thats sexy. It's not. Us A.R. Muscle Men are sexy. We're all sexy bitches! Because we have mucles! And not because we're some skinny little twigs!
    I guess it's conditioned into society that THAT is what hot is.

I'm to a point to where i don't like stupid people anymore. I used to think it was amusing like monkies outsmarting special ed kids... but it's just getting way to bad... and then the stupid people make some drama up for their boring lives, and then they brush it off onto us smarter people... as like today , a stupid person (just so happened to be a woman...funny) walks over to me while im working, and i knew she wanted to get passed me.. so i say "Oh hey let me move out o the way for ya." She then replies, "Oh I'm not even in the MOOD today." I had to end up telling her "Oh so you're just stupid then.".. after her stupid look, i say once more "That's your bad isnt' it." not a question.
    Drama for your momma...

However this goes for everyone stupid.:--> DON'T BE STUPID

Hey, So how was everyones day? Everyone have a nice day? I sure hope so!

j martini is offline Member
    Be lean and big at the same time. Big, fat and bloated doesnt impress anyone.

Believe me a girl will find a 225 pound 5'8 guy with 6%BF more attractive than a 150 pound 5'8 guy with 6%BF.

But if he suddenly is 260pounds and 15%BF the smaller guy will be more attractive for her.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    ha ha, this is funny. there is one thing that makes me laugh about chicks. they see a skinny backdoor boys look alike with low body fat and say how hot his abs and body is, but the dudes like 6 foot 150 soakin wet. so what, 150 with with low bodyfat and abs is no acomplishment. alot of these guys just have the genetics for that. now show me someone at 6 foot 220 with ripped abs and ill give him props because he worked hard to get to that. but anyway my experiences with girls is this, yes if you want to get a hot girl your gonna have to have some good looks. ive been fortunate to have some(haha) and ive always had larger muscles but ive been as high as 22%bf and as low as 10% and was still able to pull hot girls left and right and get looks on a daily basis. but the honest truth is that even the hottest girls dont always go for the best looks. ive known and have seen tons of hot chicks that go out with average and even below average looking guys and even extremely overweight ones. why? because they handle themselves like they are hot. you gotta be cocky, funny, and know what a woman wants. of course there are those that will go after the dude with money no matter what he looks like. my advice, drop some bf% , start dressing like you care, take care of your hygeine,hold your head up, be assertive, talkative, funny, and act like your a highly wanted man. you do that and i guarantee youll pull some fine pussy.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Girls truly only care about one muscle.

Actually, it's not a muscle, but why get technical?

~SC~

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Girls truly only care about one muscle.

Actually, it's not a muscle, but why get technical?

~SC~
    Because if you dont, millions of threads about spot injections will start

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

"Pump-N-Penis".......

(Pumn-N-Pose)

~SC~

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    Dammit I hate it when skinny "ripped" 150 pound guys at the gym think they're such hot shit after taking creatine for a few weeks and gaining a pound or two of bloat. I've been working my ass off for 7 years in the gym and am one of the buffest guys in the gym, but I carry a little extra bodyfat (16-17%) and am virtually ignored by the ladies...what makes those skinny, boney weaklings so desirable? I always thought women loved muscles, even if the guy is a little husky...
    girls dont want some 250 lb slob crushing them. being cut, girls love it and most guys respect it. hop on the tread mill and also if your ignored by the ladies lower your standards and hit up some big women

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    It doesnt matter how big or small you are..

You aint gonna get no pussy unless you actually talk to them first (for the most part anyway)...

Ive got all kinds of friends and people at work who say "I dont know why I cant meet girls".. Yet when their out, they just kinda leer from a distance and never go talk.

And then they wonder why chicks are creeped out by them... Uhhh.... dude, you just stared at her for 20 minutes and never once looked her in the eye or said hello and introduced yourself, good job You now look like a stalker.
    true

What i say is some people have the balls and some dont im glad i do anyway so

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    im only 18 and the girls i know which range from 16 - 19.....u can b the skinniest fuk and have abs n they r like omgg...i hate those skinny lil fags..they do der 20 push ups a nite , 20 situps and then dont eat and girls r like he is so hot. We'll see how hot they think they r wen i got my foot in der ass

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    im only 18 and the girls i know which range from 16 - 19.....u can b the skinniest fuk and have abs n they r like omgg...i hate those skinny lil fags..they do der 20 push ups a nite , 20 situps and then dont eat and girls r like he is so hot. We'll see how hot they think they r wen i got my foot in der ass
    I'm 18 too and I hate girls like that, they are so ignorant

The bottom line is, most girls will prefer a bigger guy with ripped abs than a skinny guy with ripped abs. If gals like those skinny fag bastards instead of a masculine guy, then those chicks are worth their weight in garbage.

Girl being attracted to masculine guy = Feminine girl with good genetics that wants to be controlled

Girl being attracted to fag wimp = Girl with dominant and perhaps bisexual persona who wants to be in control

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information