Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Yes this kind of sh** cracks me up also. They think if they do enough crunches there abs will protrude through the fat.LOL. I had this one guy at work ask me one time what my bf% was and he told me he had a freind that was 1/2 %, yes, not even 1% a half of one percent. I tried to explain to him and i still don't think he understands that it is impossible. What an idiot.

1/2 % that insane not even achiveble...the pros stand at about 3% this thread remkinds me of the show STARVED on FX

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take it all as a compliment. It has been my experience that everyone wants to talk about lifting and diet with me but they always have to tell me they know someone bigger, stronger, or tougher than I am. I use to wonder why people did this but I have come to the realization that I obviously and doing something right or they wouldn't feel the need to say these things. I just smile and listen to their story and move on.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I hate it when people say that it is easy to keep BF really low. Always from shit talkers. I am about 8 percent and people say "whoa, you must have the strictist diet ever"
    Wrong, I work abs and have very ectomorphic genetics.
    I do eat well, but people assume things and they rarely are right about thier assumptions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information