Thread: reply to this!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

reply to this!

ive had a fun night. its 4:20 in the morning and ive been drinkin all night. anyone else out there enjoying the american labor day week-end?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i live in australia..
    but i will join ya ...
    hahaha

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    england here

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    a pom
    cool........

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Labor Day Hell Yeah!!!

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I got duty until Tuesday

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Going to a lace pajama party tonight (tonight being sunday) i looove long weekends

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    been working at the cajundome as a medic..........very sad affair...i am off today and am hosting a family here at my home for the day, taking them to wal-mart and cooking supper. mostly just to get them out of the shelter and let them relax and chill out.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    been working at the cajundome as a medic..........very sad affair...i am off today and am hosting a family here at my home for the day, taking them to wal-mart and cooking supper. mostly just to get them out of the shelter and let them relax and chill out.
    you are a hero, thanks for doing all you can

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Labor Day Weekend is when Southern Decadence takes place in New Orleans. It is a big gay/les/trans celebration similar to Mardi Gras. Usually it pumps about $20 million into the economy and brings like 30,000 visitors. The queers come, the queens come and the ultra-religious protesters come with their signs that say we are going to burn in hell. Everyone has a good time. It is a pathetic, or maybe incouraging, sign, that 24 people showed up in the French Quarter for the Decadence Parade. My good friend Lisa Beaumann is one of the Grand Marshals. I don't know if she is there, or not. Johnny White's Sports Bar is open, and kept serving drinks even when they locked up tight for the hurricane. Some folks here do take their good times seriously.

Me, I am tending a friend's rose bushes, cutting grass, meeting some of his extremely conventional neighbors (they are not used to seeing gender rebels OR bodybuilders here in Westwego) and curling up with a good book and my little storm kitty, Katherine. My friend Dixie Normus flew the coop and I don't know where she got off too. Luckily there is no crack to be found, anywhere, and so I think she can stay straight.

They are letting residents of Jefferson Parish back in this morning to see their property and then leave for at least a month. Martial law is still in effect. We are still very alert for roving bands of brigands but those few who remained in their homes around here are generally heavily armed, and everyone watches out for their neighbors' property. Things are getting better. Hopefully we can put together a "late decadence" in a month or so when the situation in the city stabilizes. I am eager to move back into the condo, but it is still too hot for that, both crime wise and temperature wise. With no AC and no fans, it is pretty uncomfortable. I am in pretty good shape, here, except I am not getting enough protein. I might go fishing this afternoon. My fireman friend has several fishing poles, though they all have that kind of reel where when you cast, the spool revolves and I have a hard time casting with them and not getting a big tangled up mess. There is plenty of vegetable oil, so if I do good, maybe I will invite the old folks next door over for a fish fry. They are really sweet old people.

No businesses are open around here, though I hear the Wal Mart out in Boutte is open during part of the day and that they have gas. Nelly, my dear old .63 Nova, is still in the quarter. I couldn't get her to start, and there was a lot of debris in the road so when I left the city, I left Nelly to fend for herself. Otherwise I would try to drive out and gas up and shop a bit. A girl just can't go very long without shopping, you know. I would like to be able to find some canned meat or even canned tuna right now. My diet is too carby. Mostly rice and pasta and carby snack foods. A bottle of red wine would be nice, too. And some disposable razors. Girl, my face is a mess! My legs, too. I need a fresh blade to get silky smooth again. My chest is breaking out in bumps from using a dull Mach III blade. Some nair would be nice, actually.

The labor day partying is just going to have to wait a while, I guess.

Having party withdrawal symptoms like you wouldn't believe
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

Thread Information