Sure, it sounds like an oxymoron but hear me out. I want to know what the funniest and yet sad or horrific thing you ever saw at the gym was. Mine is a fairly horrifying ordeal that unfortunately I could not stop laughing at. I went to the gym and was doing my normal routine when I just finish up on the incline dumb bell's and my partner taps me on the should and gives a nod to two young gentlemen who were on a chair a little ways down from me. These two gentlemen could not have weighed more than 120 pounds the each of them. They were attempting to do shoulder press with two 85 pound weights, one in each hand. I saw that a couple of people were staring at them but I don't think they wanted to embarass the two guys or themselves (I am sure there are 120 pounders who can do that and it would suck to tell them not to try it and have them shove it in your face.) So no one said anything to them. When I saw the one guy barely lift the one weight with both hands, then release it and ask his friend to place th eother in his hand I calmly said, "Hey bud, you look a little tuckered out and that weight seem ssomewhat unbalanced maybe you should go a little lighter today and not overtrain." He looked at me with a really bizzare twisted face and told me to, "Shut the hell up and mind my own business." So I did. I then watched his friend place the other weight in his hand, as he went down to complete a press, he couldn't control the weight and it came crashing down onto his forehead. Blood went everywhere and he was knocked unconcious for about 8 minutes. An EMT arrived and everything. The sad part of it was that most general onlookers who saw it were in shock and horror but the 7 or so guys who had witnessed the whole ordeal could not stop laughing. I know it sounds sick but I was wondering if there were other people in the world who may have seen suomething similar from people who may be trying to do too much too soon.