Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    Look. You called me a moron for stating existing medical evidence. How intelligent is that? Is it because I'm new? I automatically don't know anything?

Rediculous.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that medical evidence can never be corrected. But as it stands right now, surgery seems to be the only long term route. And even then it is considered risky.
    I wasn't saying because your new that you don't know anything, because as you say, that wud be rediculous ( well ridiculous, but u get the idea), its your attitude I don't like. I was merely pointing out the fact that a lot of noobs recently have been flaming and attempting to discredit respected members who know what they are talking about and would not lie about their personal experiences. No one called you a moron, and also the medical evidence you posted didn't address penis enlargement exercises, so thats why you got flamed.

Lol i take that back, Johan did call you a moron, but has apologised, so I hope thats everything sorted.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Lol i take that back, Johan did call you a moron, but has apologised, so I hope thats everything sorted.
    lol no bro I didnt call him a moron. I just put that sentance togheter in a awfull way. I meant that if a person reads a bit about the methods he would have to be a moron to hurt himself.

I do understand though that he took it as a insult since it can be interpreted in that way.

english isnt my first language remember

towup is offline Associate Member
    Yeh wot is it with all these noobs recently attempting to discredit established members, and flamin every1, do they think they are gna gain our respect this way or somethin?? If Johan sez it works, then it does!

Was this intended for me?

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    lol no bro I didnt call him a moron. I just put that sentance togheter in a awfull way. I meant that if a person reads a bit about the methods he would have to be a moron to hurt himself.

I do understand though that he took it as a insult since it can be interpreted in that way.

english isnt my first language remember
    Ok fair enuf, either way, im goin to rub one out now, see if i cant get that last inch i need for the magnificent foot long dong ive always wanted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by towup
    Was this intended for me?
    Lol nope, i realised u were jokin bout.

Ok fair enuf, either way, im goin to rub one out now, see if i cant get that last inch i need for the magnificent foot long dong ive always wanted!!!
    Btw i call bs on the 11"

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Ah. I personally don't hold grudges. Espescially not over the internet. But I don't stand for personal attacks. But since it was just a misunderstanding, it's no big deal. So, there's no beef there.

I know I'm new and people dont "know" me to well, but I will always try post what I know to be backed by medical evidence and not so much by hear-say.

I grew up knowing a lot of people in the medical community and completed a minor in pharmacy/pharmacology studies. While I don't claim to be an authority, I like to think I have something to offer.

towup is offline Associate Member
    Lol nope, i realised u were jokin bout.

Alright, lol, i was about to say. WTF i was joking. lol. We cool though brotha

jmt
    Here are some more specific links, although they don't offer well detailed information.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/41/1685_50002.htm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/85/98465.htm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/59/66861.htm

As for the stretching and exercises, it's similar to working out. You can build it up, sure, but if you stop, you lose the gains the same way you would by working out any other body part.

Ah. I personally don't hold grudges. Espescially not over the internet. But I don't stand for personal attacks. But since it was just a misunderstanding, it's no big deal. So, there's no beef there.

I know I'm new and people dont "know" me to well, but I will always try post what I know to be backed by medical evidence and not so much by hear-say.

I grew up knowing a lot of people in the medical community and completed a minor in pharmacy/pharmacology studies. While I don't claim to be an authority, I like to think I have something to offer.

I respect and understand that position very well. I have always had a very scientific mind(physics is my life passion).

Here are some more specific links, although they don't offer well detailed information.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/41/1685_50002.htm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/85/98465.htm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/59/66861.htm

As for the stretching and exercises, it's similar to working out. You can build it up, sure, but if you stop, you lose the gains the same way you would by working out any other body part.

acctualy in this case we are extending ligaments and after a certain point they dont shrink. There is acctualy a lenght surgery where they cut 3 out of 4(not sure on the numbers but they leave on ligament)and then gradualy over a period of months stretch out that last ligament. the gains can be several inches in a few months and its permament.

The girth comes from expanding the tiny comparments where the blood is pumped(cant remember the proper name). That expansion is permanent aswell. Most see a small shrinkage when stoping but about 80%(depending on how much the person has gained I guess, a very smal gain will probably disapere) or so of the gains seems to be permanent for most.

that is offcourse the theories proposed by the "net experts" in the area but many on those forums have a good grasp of things, I dont know if there is any md there I havent browsed that much.

jmt
    The ligament that is cut is the suspensory ligament. Then skin from the abdomen is used to lengthen the penis. However, many medical associations consider this practice risky since the penis becomes unstable and can clean from side to side and cases of ED were reported post-surgery.

The corpus and corpora are the vessles that you are talking about. They're just spongey tissue that fill with blood to create an erection. However, I can't be sure that strecthing will achieve permanent results.

There is another surgery where the penis is cut and extended using a lab created "skin." Your own skin will eventualy cover the man made skin, creating a longer penis. This is also considered risky since no long term studees have been completed with regards to the surgery.

As I said before, surgery is the only permanent method for achieving maximum length and girth, however niether are backed by top medical associations and both seem to be fairly expensive.

I think we just have to agree to disagree you know alot more about the techical side all I can say is that I know of people that have gotten several inches in permanent gains from the stretching and jelqing exercises. and I got one inch and keept it so far(stoped doing the exercises october last year).

Take a look at the forum its acctualy pretty interesting reading. They can probably answere any questions alot more indeepth aswell because they know this stuff alot better then me.
    Gaining down there is just as much fun as gaining muscle

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, it works. I, like other people tried with good results but lost patience and free time to continue the needed work

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    yeah, it works. I, like other people tried with good results but lost patience and free time to continue the needed work

yeah the time it consumes is realy alot. studying/working and living a bodybuilding lifestyle leaves litle room for pulling/squeesing your dick 1 hour each day. Takes huges ammounts of patience and dedication to build that sucker upp.

jmt
    I can go for the agree/disagree thing. If you worked for you, great. It's just hard for me to comprehend since penis size is incredibly dynamic.

I, myself, prefer to measure by the depth of her throat.

J/K... maybe...

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    It's real thats all I have to say I made this thread to spread the wealth it's amazing how the slightest gain in size can change your thought process

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    my girlfriend asked for 10inches and to make it hurt...so i banged her twice and pucnhed her in the mouth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information