Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924

    where has OG gone

    i see him on aim some, but never on here, everything ok with the original gayngster..lol

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    bump

  3. #3
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Finally some luv...lol

    Whats up big boy!! Im still lurking around.....Works been busy and i needed to take a little break for a bit.....Im working my way back though...

    Hows everything with you bro..?

    OG

  4. #4
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Finally some luv...lol

    Whats up big boy!! Im still lurking around.....Works been busy and i needed to take a little break for a bit.....Im working my way back though...

    Hows everything with you bro..?

    OG
    just found out im gonna be a poppa.. so im excited, bout to move to charlotte and get the hell out of these sticks mang.. good to see your still kickin

  5. #5
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    it seems work is consuming all of our lives.......i remember the good ol college days of being on this site like 5-6 hours a day.......d*mn real world

  6. #6
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    real world, its the white man, you cant trust that son of a bitch...

  7. #7
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just found out im gonna be a poppa.. so im excited, bout to move to charlotte and get the hell out of these sticks mang.. good to see your still kickin
    Oh man thats GREAT news bro!! Congrats to you and your wife!!! Good luck with the move too! Im sure its going to be a culture shook not having to go outside anymore to use the bathroom...lol jk

    I wish ya'll the best!!!

    Good to see your still around 1BC!! Hows the real world treating you these days....

    OG

  8. #8
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just found out im gonna be a poppa.. so im excited, bout to move to charlotte and get the hell out of these sticks mang..
    That's great news!

    The wife and I are trying again.

  9. #9
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    it seems work is consuming all of our lives.......i remember the good ol college days of being on this site like 5-6 hours a day.......d*mn real world
    Lol im in class as we speak

  10. #10
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just found out im gonna be a poppa.. so im excited, bout to move to charlotte and get the hell out of these sticks mang.. good to see your still kickin
    A poppa... Holy crap congrats bud

  11. #11
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    That's great news!

    The wife and I are trying again.
    Good to hear bro. Im sure things will be better this time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •