Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex33
    OK, guys, it is pretty time consuming for to write an objection to every single post in the thread, so I will make a collective answer to all of you.
    1. Urine is NOT TOXIC. This is the most common misconception about it. Yes, it is TOXIC if you do a socalled SIMS chemical analysis, you will find toxic substances. However when inestested these are filtered by the intestine, while the good substances get sucked into your blood. This is a pretty well known mechanism. Also, you have probable heard of pregnand women urine that was popular in bodybuilding due to it's high GH content. These are not "new" revolutionary studies, but have been conducted in the past 10-20 years, so that the information is pretty reliable. But is is not just about drinking the urine, you need to have the right method and technique, for instance, the first and last part of your urinatoin is throuwn away.
    2. Sperm and girlfriends. Sperm has muscle building affect during the next 24 hours after ingesting it. So, to ge something out of it, you need to drink it with regular intervalls 2-3 time a day. and as with steroids , it is not just drinking the sperm, that makes the muscle grow, but also the hard training! also the amount should not be less than 20gr per time, to get significant gains.
    3. About me: I am just a guy that want to find an ultimate solution of combining health and weight lifting. That's it. I believe that there is always a way to achieve a result and the best way, if one has really decided to achieve it! This is what I look for in life - the ultimate reasults and I am prepared to do whatever it takes! If you guys are not prepared to do that, that is fine with me, everyon ehas a right to live there life in their own way.
    I hope that I will not be misjudged based on my striving to be better!
    Drinking piss and cum....Go for it and tell us how it treats ya.... Are your buddies going to help you stay stocked up or are you going to be the main source? I suppose you could have source parties every night where dudes piss and jizz in your mouth?

This is BS...

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Ahhhh!!! so thats why those girls in bukaki videos are so jacked!! now I know!!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Ahhhh!!! so thats why those girls in bukaki videos are so jacked!! now I know!!

wtf is a bukaki video?

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    wtf is a bukaki video?
    sorry its spelled with 3 k's
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bukkake

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly feel though taht ur results dont improve at all by drinking urine or sperm. The results u gave us are easily attainable with proper diet and training. I gained twice as much as u in a year and I also was all natural back then. I didnt even use any vitamins proteins what so ever. Only normal food (I was in jail at the time). My point: experiment urself, do everything exactly the same for two consecutive periods with and without urine. See if there is a diffrence .. I doubt it.. The actual bioavailability of any "good stuff" found in urine is most likely non existant anyway. Ok I havent seen any studies on this but as I study medicine I can draw some sort of conclusions (but I am not claiming I know everything and our physiology is surprisingly complicated). So far u have given us nothing.. ur results were nothing out of the ordnary wwhen training naturally. Ok u said that u had plateaud b4 -that also happens. When natural I noticed I gained in spikes, what I mean in 1 month I made huge gains and 4 some reason occasionally I could not gain anything for many months etc etc..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    As for myself, I will continue drinking urine...but not for any liver aiding property...simply because it's fun and I like the taste.

I pissed on my foot while i was showering...will i get any anabolic effects from the transdermal application?

20 grams of cum...is enough to warrant a stomach-pumping

Nice post lil Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

I pissed on my foot while i was showering...will i get any anabolic effects from the transdermal application?
    Not sure but if you want i can cook up a batch of topical man-relish application for you to try!

lmao!

i'll pass...

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    20 grams of cum...is enough to warrant a stomach-pumping

Nice post lil Kim

that lil kim post made me fall off my chair! the mods are gonna lock this anytime now.lol

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    I'll stick with juice. But I would let a hot ass girl piss on me. Anybody need to buy some piss? PM me, I got the best shit around...CHEAP TOO!

raginredneck is offline Junior Member
    i have some piss for sale

diezell is offline Senior Member
    my piss is on sale 10 bucks a liter, down from 15, hurry up limited time sale!!!

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    I Didn't know back in BC they knew when 3-4 in the morning was. They must of had a ROLEX on there Wrist. Why don't you try drinking your own Urine and you tell us how you look, not feel. Fvcking Idiot.

Hamburgerman is offline New Member
    Please - Alex 33, anyone that believes the crap you read must be right - really should find a forumn on a fetish site not a bodybuilding site. This is a completely clueless posting from an ignorant fool on the wrong site.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Too f*cking bizarre for my taste......couldnt resist that one.

playboy2005 is offline Junior Member
    this guy who started this thread is honestly ****ed!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i just made me a 200mg/ml Urine vial. i'll let it go for $40
    common guys my Urine is the shit
    guranateed or ur money back 5 lbs of lean muscle if u do a proper diet with 300 g shit/day, 20 ml cold cum/day and a sprinkle of pubes.
    Last edited by smokethedays; 10-11-2005 at 11:20 AM.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    The socalled urine-therapy is a very ancient tool that was used by the wise people in Tibet and China even in the BC times. One had to get up at 3-4 in the morning, urinate so that the first and last parts of "piss" were thrown away and the middle part was drunken...one should use urine in order to achieeve maximum effects in bodybuilding?!?....
    Would you empty the residue of your fuel filter back into the gas tank?
    Kidneys filter the blood of impurities. That's why when they fail you either go on dyalisis, get a transplant or DIE. What kind of reasoning can one possibly use to put those impurities filtered by the kidneys back into one's body?

ianchov is offline Associate Member

tell them

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Do not drink your own urine!

You will be immune to it's "benefits" as it came from your body

Where ever possible ask a friend or family member to urinate into a bottle for you when they wake up

You can then carry this with you all day and drink it at your leisure
    Better, you told him!

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I mix it with my winny before i drink it

Adam Bomb is offline New Member
    I have to say I think this is the funniest thread

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    I have heard this pee thing, helps aging... but someboyd said urine+sperm what the fuk is that about please tell me your kidding as I make myself vomit.

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    There are so many vitamin supplements, cleansers, etc etc etc, you
    can get over the counter cheap instead of resorting to this.
    So apparently for some reason he is hung up on this home brewing method.
    No matter what you say he's going to do it his way. ENJOY...
    Last edited by STEVO 47; 10-14-2005 at 02:27 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'm injecting 3cc's of urine in2 my a$$ right now, will let u know my results

alex33 is offline New Member
    About my progress:
    Many of you have espressed opinions that the progress is little and that I had a plateu before, but I do not think it is true! First, I don't have great genetics, so these results are really good on my part. Second, now I bench 340 pounds, and squat 420 pounds and I attribute this success primarily to sperm and urine and I feel much better, I can sleep less, I am more enrgized, more powerful in my communication to my business associates etc, etc,
    So there is no doubt that it works, the only question is whether you will have the will power and the discipline to apply this technology to life. I will now compose a document that sumarizes all the processes and scientific studies on the subject and will post it in this thread soon!

Also, I wish, that you would take this thread more seriously and not insult me. I am arguing and writing serious thoughts here and you are joking asking things like, whether my friends come in my mouth, that I find extrememly insulting. For your information the use of external donors is not uncommon, but the procedure is done in sterile environment and all donors are HIV-tested!

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    this thread should be banned. It gives the wrong impression to newbies. And...Its just so wrong.

raginredneck is offline Junior Member
    any of you cum drinkers start lifting in prison? i wondered how the inmates stayed so big

About my progress:
    Many of you have espressed opinions that the progress is little and that I had a plateu before, but I do not think it is true! First, I don't have great genetics, so these results are really good on my part. Second, now I bench 340 pounds, and squat 420 pounds and I attribute this success primarily to sperm and urine and I feel much better, I can sleep less, I am more enrgized, more powerful in my communication to my business associates etc, etc,
    So there is no doubt that it works, the only question is whether you will have the will power and the discipline to apply this technology to life. I will now compose a document that sumarizes all the processes and scientific studies on the subject and will post it in this thread soon!

Also, I wish, that you would take this thread more seriously and not insult me. I am arguing and writing serious thoughts here and you are joking asking things like, whether my friends come in my mouth, that I find extrememly insulting. For your information the use of external donors is not uncommon, but the procedure is done in sterile environment and all donors are HIV-tested!
    9 posts and your cum/piss guzzling techique is working.....That's faster than roids.....WoW, that was efficient. Lets see some pics......I want to see some of you drinking the piss and cum as well. Congrats....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............essssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssss

Is this Dally?

Lmao

jinos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i hear that eating your own fecies makes you really strong
    puhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

alex33 is offline New Member
    Whatever you say guys, this is clearly a good alternative to roids! I understand that you might find this amusing and are joking about fecies etc. But the truth remains that is does affect your hoemone level and gives energy and endurance and I as well as my others have gotten great results from this! doesn't Ronnie C. use it?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ban this reject!!!

vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    you guys are f@ckin killin me , we,ve been tellin the clowns at the gym that if you really want to grow thats how but .lol. look i cant even finish this shit i,m dying here ----------------

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Can't believe this thread is still going!

Brilliant!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Can't believe this thread is still going!

Brilliant!

word

Jesus H Christ, When is this thing going to end !!!!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    as soon as people stop inadvertantly bumping it by asking when it's going to end! Lets lock this golden shower.

Right on. ooooopppppps !

Close this thread. This guy is getting off on watching people respond.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information