Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Most of that NEXT shit looks scripted.

~SC~
    I think all reality tv is.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Yea I think you're right. I think most of them are actors too.
    I think the only thing that isn't scripted are the fights on the Ultimate Fighter. The other stuff in the show is pre-written, but I don't think the fights are.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i tell my wife that all the time. she gets so mad cause she thinks its all real

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    This is what I'm talking about. I don't even need to read this sh*t, much less see it.
    I know everyone is different, but I'm not into pda. I mean, a kiss on the lips w my girl is ok, but I'm not going to be making out in public. So, I don't mind if you're a sausage handler, pole smoker, anal interceptor, butt pirate, oil changer, etc., but don't act like this in front of me.
    I have known a number of gay dudes that you would never know they were queers. Why should there be this flaunting?
    i agree

i think everyone has a right to be happy...and if it makes you happy then go for it. but being gay doesnt make you interesting. i think gay guys bring it on themselves sometimes. they make being gay more of a big deal than most people do...then they wanna gripe because we 'treat them different.'

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    im with ya all the way chest6 but i gotta say i would hammer just about evrey girl on Laguna Beach mmmmm yea baby
    for sure i would bang all the chick on there just to say i did it but i hate that show too but i still watch it

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Most of that NEXT shit looks scripted.

~SC~
    I'm not sure, some of those people are straight up freaks and they can't act that stupid or they would be famous actors.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Screw the show! TEX, you're back. Just so you know, there was "hottest girl on AR thread" a few weeks back and all these newbs were getting props, not one vote for you so you know I had to bring 'em up to speed on who's REALLY the hottest.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Screw the show! TEX, you're back. Just so you know, there was "hottest girl on AR thread" a few weeks back and all these newbs were getting props, not one vote for you so you know I had to bring 'em up to speed on who's REALLY the hottest.
    Yeah, I've been so busy! Thanks for the ego boost, very nice of you!!!! Hope you have been doing awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information