10-16-2005, 09:06 AM #1
need a laugh?? Funny thoughts here...
1. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?
2a. Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
2b. Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
3. Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?
4. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
5. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
6. What do you call male ballerinas?
7. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
8. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
9. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
10. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
10-16-2005, 09:12 AM #2
10-16-2005, 10:20 AM #3
theres a light in my freezer! and ive heard #7 before..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)