Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    well godfather and dally i have to agree with you both

dally i now what your saying - relax dont worry about the whole texting back thing
    i know this, but it just drives me insane

i dont see it as a game i see it as plain rude - so i end up swearing at them and fcking it up

i know where i'm going wrong i need to chill out - i've known that for years but i cant seem to do it

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    well godfather and dally i have to agree with you both

dally i now what your saying - relax dont worry about the whole texting back thing
    i know this, but it just drives me insane

i dont see it as a game i see it as plain rude - so i end up swearing at them and fcking it up

i know where i'm going wrong i need to chill out - i've known that for years but i cant seem to do it
    G, I feel your pain brother. I feel the same way as you do, why do you have to play mind games. It doesn't drive me insane but it pisses me off. Honestly I used to be a really nice guy untill I started dating girls and I found out quickly that you have to keep most girls in "check" I used to play the nice guy role and got burned. I started acting very defensive toward women and wouldn't pursue them once interest had been shown and all of the sudden they liked me go figure? Confuses me.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    really? that always seems kinda creepy to me. like, you never know what you're gonna get...like a serial rapist or a fat slob. or both. i dunno, im never one to knock anything till i try it. maybe some day.
    My thoughts too. I haven't tried online dating for this reason.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    get harder with love? I have recently fallen in love, and it gets easier and better evreyday

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I ain't worried about it too much. I know if I take care of myself I will eventually meet the right person. I don't even lift to impress women. Just powerlift to scare men with freaky strength! LOL

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    Girls can be pretty harsh, always playin games, leadin ya on, playin hard to get. It's not cool and its not cute. Girls tend to forget that guys have feelings as well even though they can be non existant at times. But I suppose guys do the same things to girls. I make it a goal not to play games when they are uncalled for. At times things can get discouraging but ya gotta keep going. Here's an inspirational quote thats appropriate, "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    plowin isn't your thing....love isn't mine. Its a waste of fukin time and drains the livin piss outta ya, when you should be gettin somethin else drained.
    ****ing Brilliant Comment!
    Love IS a waste of time, someone always ends up dssatisfied, hurt or dead!
    Who gives a crap about why woman do what they do and that it's mens fault for perpetuating the behaviour, it's too late to save the world from that.

Only the strong survive, survival of the fittest, blah blah blah, take care of yourself before you get eaten alive.

Can you believe it, All of this wonderful advice from a hopeless romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    G, I feel your pain brother. I feel the same way as you do, why do you have to play mind games. It doesn't drive me insane but it pisses me off. Honestly I used to be a really nice guy untill I started dating girls and I found out quickly that you have to keep most girls in "check" I used to play the nice guy role and got burned. I started acting very defensive toward women and wouldn't pursue them once interest had been shown and all of the sudden they liked me go figure? Confuses me.

yeah your right

nice guys get nowhere i know that from experience
    they just wana be your friend and have deep and meaningful conversation with you while they bang some complete @rse hole just out of prison who beats her up

trouble is every time ive tried to treat them mean - they've dumped me - i think in retrospect it was cos i did the bad guy thing too early on - i should have been nice for a couple of months first

but what is the world comming to when u have to be a b"stard to a girl in order to keep her?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    didn't read the whole thread cuz i'm lazy...
    might wanna change where you go to meet these girls. library, coffeshop, cooking class, all good places. if you just go to the pub then of course ur gonna find nuts.
    also, before my current relationship, everything had been 3 months no longer so i kinda know where ur comin from.
    be picky, drop em quick if they let on about baggage or what not.
    personally, i'd aim for the plain and innocent. 9 outta 10 they'll turn out to be good girls worth keepin.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    didn't read the whole thread cuz i'm lazy...
    might wanna change where you go to meet these girls. library, coffeshop, cooking class, all good places. if you just go to the pub then of course ur gonna find nuts.
    also, before my current relationship, everything had been 3 months no longer so i kinda know where ur comin from.
    be picky, drop em quick if they let on about baggage or what not.
    personally, i'd aim for the plain and innocent. 9 outta 10 they'll turn out to be good girls worth keepin.

there arent any sweet and innocent girls left - they have all been abused and emotionally scarred

i only ever meet girls in pubs/clubs which makes it difficult - i work in engineering so work with fat sweaty middle aged blokes

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Love Doctor's prescription...

I prescribe you read three (3) Jane Austen novels and get back to us in a month's time.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    ****ing Brilliant Comment!
    Love IS a waste of time, someone always ends up dssatisfied, hurt or dead!
    Who gives a crap about why woman do what they do and that it's mens fault for perpetuating the behaviour, it's too late to save the world from that.

Only the strong survive, survival of the fittest, blah blah blah, take care of yourself before you get eaten alive.

Can you believe it, All of this wonderful advice from a hopeless romantic.

I am too...believe it or not.

HI,....how ya doin?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never been in love either. Never had a gf, never been on a date.
    20..... Everyone tells me im hot. Just really shy i suppose. I just dont like the fact that everyone is so quick to jump into bed...
    Looks to me like everyone is fuhking like its going out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I've never been in love either. Never had a gf, never been on a date.
    20..... Everyone tells me im hot. Just really shy i suppose. I just dont like the fact that everyone is so quick to jump into bed...
    Looks to me like everyone is fuhking like its going out of style.

but if your happy with that then thats cool aint it?

i'm not happy a the moment - really stressed - i am seeing a girl at the moment (for about 3 weeks), and i am really trying to play it cool, and not scare her off but its so damn difficult - i find myself constantly looking at my phone to see if she's text me

i hate dating - why cant i just skip it and go straight to the in-love part

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    I prescribe you read three (3) Jane Austen novels and get back to us in a month's time.

why? what happens in these novels?

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    but if your happy with that then thats cool aint it?

i'm not happy a the moment - really stressed - i am seeing a girl at the moment (for about 3 weeks), and i am really trying to play it cool, and not scare her off but its so damn difficult - i find myself constantly looking at my phone to see if she's text me

i hate dating - why cant i just skip it and go straight to the in-love part
    sometimes you can...give it time. but it doesnt make things any easier. in fact, the whole text msg thing will seem like nothing once you're in love. love makes people psycho, IMO

i think i'm in love already- thats why i'm going pscho - of course i cant tell her that cos she'll leg it

yeah 3 weeks is a little quick to drop the L bomb...id wait and see what kind of vibe you get from her. relax and have fun for now!

yeah 3 weeks is a little quick to drop the L bomb...id wait and see what kind of vibe you get from her. relax and have fun for now!
    no i had no intention of telling her

i'm trying - believe me i am trying
    its more stress than fun at the moment though
    i'm seeing her sat night tho so hopefully all will go well

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stompin
    sh*t bro, love is a weakness in my eye's, i wish i didnt care about
    people as much as i do. im allways playin along keeping others
    happy

when it comes to the things what keeps me happy, nobody wants to know lol
    AMEN!

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I've witnessed this before. A few of my dude are so in love with being in love, that they go to any measures to find and keep a girl. That is often the very thing that drives women away. You said you have no problem picking up women, but you can't keep them after a date or two. Maybe your taking the wrong approach. I'm not sure what approach your taking, but try being more casual and not worry so much about finding your "soul mate".

Like a few dudes said, be patient. I'm pretty young, but before I found my girl, I had never had been in a relationship before. I wasn't looking for a girl, she just COINCIDENTLY came into my life. For all of those who condemn love, I can't comment on that because I have never ended a serioulsy relationship, but I'd like to believe the good times outweight the bad.

i have tried the casual aproach but it end up theat you both play hard to get - no one responds to text messages and you only see each other about twice a month

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    www.MySpace.com free unlike all the other shit u can pick up online skeezers easily there

Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    www.MySpace.com free unlike all the other shit u can pick up online skeezers easily there

i dont know what skeezers are but i will take a look anyway cheers

keep us updated!

don't know the exact definition of skeezer but judging from context clues I'm assuming it is along the same lines as a skanky (dirty and cheap) whore. just a guess. double wrap that SH*T!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    dude...you obviously have no clue what the "game" is all about and your failures are frustrating you.

Its painfully obvious...its so bad that you're not yourself, youre trying to be something that you think each girl MAY like ... and trying not to do things they MAY not like...thats a fukin mistake!

big mistake...what if you finally get a girl that you like and your not yourself and then you are and shes gone....what then? your gonna be all fukked up in the dah head...actually more so.

you obviously didnt listen to me and read ANY articles under dating and love on askmen.com.....

you need to do that...get some insight...get some confidence in yourself as a desireable person....be yourself and fak the hell off to those who dont like you or MEET UP TO YOUR STANDARDS.....

what the hell else you gonna do...fallin in love with a girl after 3 weeks is a ridiculous sign or something else seriously wrong.....thats not fukin normal man ...and simply not possible.

i honestly hope you do some reading and come to find out a little bit more about yourself in the process, cause as it stands now...your carrying some heavy fukin luggage and the broads your trying to get with can see it ..... A MILE OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I am too...believe it or not.

HI,....how ya doin?
    Great, what about you?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    women are exreamly fcuked in the head. that's all there is to it. they dont even know what they want.

The funny part is after high school when I moved and was new to the whole big city scene I got fcuked around so much just like you. So I turned it around and started playing hard to get, taking it easy, and just letting things happen on their own and not trying to make things happen. lol, my buddies admire me for it cause they can never hold out like I do.

I fcking hate playing games more than anything but you're just going to get fuked around if you dont adapt. cause nothings going to change the way women act. Now that I look back on how things were and how they are now its a complete 360. like night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    women are exreamly fcuked in the head. that's all there is to it. they dont even know what they want..

SO TRUE
    and most of them are insecure and have stupid amounts of emotional baggage

or is that just the ones that i meet

SO TRUE
    and most of them are insecure and have stupid amounts of emotional baggage

or is that just the ones that i meet
    We are not all ****ed in the head, Some of us are actually pretty cool and we get ****ed around too.

I hate the whole game playing thing, never bought it, I always had the attidtue if they don't like me for who I am then forget it but I am telling you if you want to survive you have to take an art of war defensive.....

Human nature dictates that
    1. People want what they cant have.
    2. People evade that which pursues them and pursue that which evades them.
    3. When you love someone you are still in control of your emotions, you are the boss - When you are in Love with someone you have relinquished all control and you are no longer calling the shots...Word to the wise - don't let yourself fall in love.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    We are not all ****ed in the head, Some of us are actually pretty cool and we get ****ed around too.

I hate the whole game playing thing, never bought it, I always had the attidtue if they don't like me for who I am then forget it but I am telling you if you want to survive you have to take an art of war defensive.....

3. When you love someone you are still in control of your emotions, you are the boss - When you are in Love with someone you have relinquished all control and you are no longer calling the shots...Word to the wise - don't let yourself fall in love.
    Not to be rude, but this sounds quite cynical (except for maybe #1, and perhaps #2 in some occasions). I used to think that every woman in the world was a bitch, except for ones mother (come to think of it, some people's mothers are bitches too), but there are some nice girls out there. You just have to know yourself and, of course, go to the right places.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Not to be rude, but this sounds quite cynical (except for maybe #1, and perhaps #2 in some occasions). I used to think that every woman in the world was a bitch, except for ones mother (come to think of it, some people's mothers are bitches too), but there are some nice girls out there. You just have to know yourself and, of course, go to the right places.
    Are you agreeing or disagreeing?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

I think its really a balance between how much you let on that your into the person and how much you can blow them off without them leaving all together.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I think its really a balance between how much you let on that your into the person and how much you can blow them off without them leaving all together.
    That is totally accurate. Why are people so ****ed up???

Are you agreeing or disagreeing?
    I know right
    You can not let your self fall into another person. What I mean is, self love comes first, and I don't mean . Seriously, you have to be able to love with or without the person. Does this make any sense?
    You're going to have to forgive my vagueness, as I have been without power, a/c, etc., for over a week. Luckily, I have a generator. Fukkin Wilma.

Why can't you just be raging into someone, and they be that way with you, period. No other crap!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Why can't you just be raging into someone, and they be that way with you, period. No other crap!
    I pose this question to myself in my head at least 3x a day...

Raging into someone???????

I know right
    You can not let your self fall into another person. What I mean is, self love comes first, and I don't mean . Seriously, you have to be able to love with or without the person. Does this make any sense?
    You're going to have to forgive my vagueness, as I have been without power, a/c, etc., for over a week. Luckily, I have a generator. Fukkin Wilma.
    That is so cool, you are having an adventure. I don't mean cool that people are being hurt, homes destroyed cool. Just cool you are still making the best with it!

Yes it makes perfect sense. That was another point I would state. You want someone to be into you, make sure that you appear to be perfectly happy without or without them, that your future happiness is not dependent on his/her involvement in your life. That you are perfectly fine getting along without them and that your goals and plans are not hinged on there impending devotion to you.

Raging into someone???????
    You know - totally crazy about them, and them totally crazy about you?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information