Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    That is so cool, you are having an adventure. I don't mean cool that people are being hurt, homes destroyed cool. Just cool you are still making the best with it!

Yes it makes perfect sense. That was another point I would state. You want someone to be into you, make sure that you appear to be perfectly happy without or without them, that your future happiness is not dependent on his/her involvement in your life. That you are perfectly fine getting along without them and that your goals and plans are not hinged on there impending devotion to you.
    Yes, EXACTLY! You read my mind..
    Do you consider freezing showers and hot muggy ass weather an adventure? How about sweating at night, like Michael Jackson at a Boy Scout convention?
    It truly Sux.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Do you consider freezing showers and hot muggy ass weather an adventure? How about sweating at night, like Michael Jackson at a Boy Scout convention?
    It truly Sux.
    Im flying to Miami on Thursday...is this what I can expect? lol

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Im flying to Miami on Thursday...is this what I can expect? lol
    Where are you staying, Godfather? I just felt like Clemenza there.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    It truly Sux.
    Ha! Ha!
    With the right people it could be an adventure (Sorry just trying to think positive for you).

Where are you staying, Godfather? I just felt like Clemenza there.
    The Marriot Miami Biscayne Bay

Ha! Ha!
    With the right people it could be an adventure (Sorry just trying to think positive for you).
    Yes, I wouldn't mind being sweaty with the right person Guaranteed I would drop about 3% points in bf.

WooHoo!

The Marriot Miami Biscayne Bay
    You're good to go in the Marriot, even though that area was hit pretty bad.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    hey man when your in dismay, the skies are grey and things arent going you way.....just GO GAY! Women will never give you a problem again.

WooHoo!
    WooHoo yourself, Missy...
    You know if I wouldn't love myself, I would get uptight about people not answering pms.

Excuse me I wrote back like a week ago. Let me resend! Sorry.

Excuse me I wrote back like a week ago. Let me resend! Sorry.
    I didn't get it, hun. Seriously, I didn't.
    Anyway, I have to shut off my generator now and start sweating.
    Nighty nite, everyone.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Why can't you just be raging into someone, and they be that way with you, period. No other crap!
    i think it is possible...and not just 'you have to find the right person' but i think the timing also has to be right for both. life is all about timing.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i think it is possible...and not just 'you have to find the right person' but i think the timing also has to be right for both. life is all about timing.
    That's what I am dealing with now, the whole timing thing.

That's what I am dealing with now, the whole timing thing.
    me too. i think people are at different levels when it comes to relationship experience. if you arent at least close to being on that same levels it can f*ck things up.

me too. i think people are at different levels when it comes to relationship experience. if you arent at least close to being on that same levels it can f*ck things up.
    I am trying to be understanding but damn it's hard not to be selfish and just want - what you want. You know?

trust me i know...the heart always seems to turn the brain to mush

trust me i know...the heart always seems to turn the brain to mush
    GD that ****ing heart, I'm getting a knife and cut it out right now, hold on.......Just kidding. God that would feel so much better though. hehehehe

GD that ****ing heart, I'm getting a knife and cut it out right now, hold on.......Just kidding. God that would feel so much better though. hehehehe
    dont do that!

Cut mine out please too...Ive been dealing with the same girl for 5 years and she keeps dicking me around, yet I still love her to death and put up with her shit...In my head I know its completely ridiculous and I need to move on, but when it boils down to my feelings its like Im lost without at least some contact with her...life sucks

Three for me. I wish I could be positive because that is my nature. You know, everything happens for a reason, things will make sense down the road, God knows the end result and you don't understand yet, Blah Blah Blah. It is all just crap. I fell in love with a selfish shitty person that took advantage of my undying devotion, plain and simple. Now I am the one hurt and they are having fun living it up with some rebound chick who will be gone in a few months. Which essentially means that my feelings for him meant - well, not a whole lot and taht frees him up to take up with the first POA that comes along - just a few short weeks after we are apart. Nice huh?

Three for me. I wish I could be positive because that is my nature. You know, everything happens for a reason, things will make sense down the road, God knows the end result and you don't understand yet, Blah Blah Blah. It is all just crap. I fell in love with a selfish shitty person that took advantage of my undying devotion, plain and simple. Now I am the one hurt and they are having fun living it up with some rebound chick who will be gone in a few months. Which essentially means that my feelings for him meant - well, not a whole lot and taht frees him up to take up with the first POA that comes along - just a few short weeks after we are apart. Nice huh?
    Your ex and my ex should hookup...I think she likes having the satisfaction that I love her no matter what she does and Im pretty much always gonna be here for her if shes ever in trouble or needs someone to talk to. Id like to say that I can just be like **** her and get over it, but I cant and I know it so I deal with it...I mean I've never loved anyone this much in my life, so it kinda blows that shes such a selfish bitch. I dont believe that things happen for a reason, I think shit just happens and if you end up on the short end of the stick your facked...plain and simple... the thing i honestly worry about the most is that ill NEVER equal the feelings I have for her for anyone else, I mean at this point Ive kinda come to the realization that she will NEVER be with me again, as much as we screw around or whatever...so I wonder how Im ever gonna get married or fall in love with another girl again...it scares the living shit out of me...

Your ex and my ex should hookup...I think she likes having the satisfaction that I love her no matter what she does and Im pretty much always gonna be here for her if shes ever in trouble or needs someone to talk to. Id like to say that I can just be like **** her and get over it, but I cant and I know it so I deal with it...I mean I've never loved anyone this much in my life, so it kinda blows that shes such a selfish bitch. I dont believe that things happen for a reason, I think shit just happens and if you end up on the short end of the stick your facked...plain and simple... the thing i honestly worry about the most is that ill NEVER equal the feelings I have for her for anyone else, I mean at this point Ive kinda come to the realization that she will NEVER be with me again, as much as we screw around or whatever...so I wonder how Im ever gonna get married or fall in love with another girl again...it scares the living shit out of me...
    OMG - You just wrote my feelings exactly, How ****ed up is that????? I am letting him move on, Sunday was the last time I had sex with him and he is telling me how much he likes this other girl, what the hell is that????? How Psycho, then if you like her so much why are WE having sex instead of you and her. I must be completely stupid because I just don't get it. I am telling you that feeling you are having is GD poison get rid of it or it will destroy your life. I am done with it. I am too nice a person and one awesome girlfriend to let some screwed up Bipolar freak mess me up anymore. If you were thinking straight you would do the same thing. When you are finally over it, she will come crawling back begging for a second cnance and she will admit how bad she took you for granted and you will have the satisfaction of not feeling anything for her. It will be your turn to say NO!

Sorry we jacked your thread. I'm going to bed now all this wasting time talking about people who have wasted our time is made me exhausted. I feel your pain I really do.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i have just come back to this thread and its just doubled in length

some good advice texasfitgirl - i have definitely taken note of what u have said

the godfather - you should back off and pretend your not interested anymore, and if she wants you then she will start chasing you, and probably end up apologising - she should realise that she cant take you for granted, so u need to back off for a bit

i know this is really difficult , it is exactly what i am trying to do with the girl i'm seeing, she knows i like her, but she fcuks me about al the time, so i have just backed off and am waiting for her to get into contact with me

i'm playing the waiting game - and i am notoriously bad at this, so its gonna be tough

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, all this advise is bunk - Plowin chicks gets old, sex is pretty much the same... lol.. ummm well, intercourse is the same with every chick, i hear ya in that regard

When you hit that point of True, actual love.. dude you'll be blown away. It's like everything in life doesnt matter accept for being there for her - You'll know that you've hit True Love and not just this "casual couples" game, remember that love (in all forms) is patient and not easily angered, so if they do something that maybe seemingly offensive, give them the benefit of the doubt.

TexGirl - Everybody ends up hurt? don't let yourself fall in love? What kind of life is that? TAKE RISKS, FALL IN LOVE - remember the hottest love has the coldest end, but the fact is, you wouldn't feel that bad if it hadn't reminded you of something that is really good.. and besides, you dont want to turn 60 and regret not taking chances.

Dally - Give it time, it'll get old - but your a pimp, so keep it up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information