Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Britney To Breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST ORDERED MY FRONT ROW SEAT FOR BRITNEY'S CONCERT AT THE ATLANTIC CITY BOARDWALK HALL TWO MINUTES AGO.IT IS ON IT'S WAY IN THE MAIL AS OF TOMORROW MORNING!!!BRITNEY TO BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT PATIENTLY UNTIL JULY 5TH WHEN SHE WILL BE MAKING HER GRAND APPEARANCE. GOD SHE SWEATS ME SO HARD. FULL DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN ON JULY 6TH!!!!!LIVE FOR HER, ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Britney To Breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    I JUST ORDERED MY FRONT ROW SEAT FOR BRITNEY'S CONCERT AT THE ATLANTIC CITY BOARDWALK HALL TWO MINUTES AGO.IT IS ON IT'S WAY IN THE MAIL AS OF TOMORROW MORNING!!!BRITNEY TO BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT PATIENTLY UNTIL JULY 5TH WHEN SHE WILL BE MAKING HER GRAND APPEARANCE. GOD SHE SWEATS ME SO HARD. FULL DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN ON JULY 6TH!!!!!LIVE FOR HER, ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PBNYC gonna get the hook up and pimp out ol' Britney while she is on stage !

solid90062 is offline Member
    No flame, but I didnt know adults went to her concerts...I like the way she looks, but I cant stomach her music

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    have about 4 guy trainers from my gym going to see her perform (I am not one of them, btw). But yeah, adults go.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    ...(I am not one of them, btw).
    Sure you're not.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Britney Spears?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    uuuummmmmhhhhh!!!! Britney. Schwing. My wife and I have an understanding about Britney and Shania Twain. If I ever had the chance she says she would leave me if I didn't take care of business! I would go in a heart beat to see her in concert - I might be mentally undressing her the whole time, but such is life. She's is a HOTTIE! Damn. I think I would drink her bath water! lol

peace,

ttgb

$uperman is offline Member
    britney's original house is only about an hour away from mine. Ive seen her a good many of times around town. a few times at the mall. she was at a club i go to just recently.... about two weeks ago i think. she's really down to earth. every one was walking up to her at the bar and talking to her , taking pictures and all. she was a real sport about it though.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup Superman, been there done that... I have seen her in the mall there, and she refused to sign autographs without her body guard being present. But as for Jason, lawd help me.. That woman is about 10 years too young for me, but the things I can do wit dat... I would probally die of a heart attack trying.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    partyboy i was thinking of going but didnt want to drive to ac on 4th of july weekend. and not go out
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah she is pretty hot - but I cant say Id run her down or anything - have you heard her in interviews? -gotta have a woman who intellectually stimulates as well as physically - fortunately, I have found one

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Oh no! Britney again..

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    [B... -gotta have a woman who intellectually stimulates as well as physically - fortunately, I have found one [/B]
    cyc, was she looking over your shoulder when you typed that? You dog! lol

peace,

ttgb

Uconish is offline Member
    BRITTNEY IS A GODDESS and anyone who does agree has something wrong with them I would give my left toe to get with her and when i did id for sure impregnate her so shed be mine forever

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig

cyc, was she looking over your shoulder when you typed that? You dog! lol

peace,

ttgb
    Of course, he knows where his bread is buttered

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Is it true she says she's still a virgin? If so, no wonder N'Suck left her - she wasn't giving up dat azz.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    yeah she is pretty hot - but I cant say Id run her down or anything - have you heard her in interviews? -gotta have a woman who intellectually stimulates as well as physically - fortunately, I have found one
    Man, I'm glad someone in this crazy world thinks the same way I do. There is no way I could date a woman that I can't carry on a conversaiton with. Nothing is worse than telling a girl a funny joke, and then having to explain it to her. If any women with an IQ of 130 or more are reading this, give me a call.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Scorpion
    Is it true she says she's still a virgin?
    No....it's NOT true!! She's a skank!! She's seen more shaft than an elevator and probably goes down just as often!! PBNYC is my boy and a true friend, but this is one of the things we LOVE to disagree about. I am not saying this to be the odd man out but Britney Spears does SFA for me!! Her body is decent but her face is as plain and uninteresting as a 300 mile highway.

Now, Valentina Chepiga....well that's a whole other story!!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I'd defiantly go back stage to meet her, but I dont know about sitting through a concert, my eyes would be stimulated but my ears would be writhing in agony.

I'll just be interested in the July 6th review...if anybody can do it PBNYC can

Originally posted by Pete235

No....it's NOT true!! She's a skank!! She's seen more shaft than an elevator and probably goes down just as often!!
    SIG LINE MATERIAL ! Someone should claim this

ok ok

1st, gixxer if you're down to go, i'm driving i anyway so you're more than welcome to roll up there w/ me.

2nd, PETE, you're my friend, but i hate you when you start talking shit about britney!!!hahahahaha

3rd, i met her at the No Strings Attached after party for nsync in 2000 and she was drunk as fuck on stoli vanil and gingerale AND smoking a fatty j also.so hammered she had a body guard on each side of her holding her up!!!!she was chill though.after that night i was hooked

4th, PETE, i hate you when you talk shit about my girl!!!!!!!!!!haha

Originally posted by Diesel
    She's hot. I can't say I would chase her down though.
    I prolly wouldn't either, unless it was less than a ten mile chase!!

peace,

ttgb

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    PBNYC: you saw her smoking a joint in public, I dont disagree but isnt that a bad idea on her part for her public image? If you saw her, what kept the papartzi(?) away from her?

ok let me break it down for you

after the 2000 MTV Music awrds NSYNC had their afterparty at Twirl nightclub on 208 W 23rd st between 7th and 8th avenue in chelsea, in manhattan.now.....since i'm w/ apretty decent agency AND my friends brother, who is a decorator, did the puppets of NSYNC that were hanging from the ceilings that night, i was able to attend. so....the make a short story long, a friend of mine who bartended at the time at Twirl was seeing Lance, they had an alcove on the lower level roped off w/ curtains covering it.that's where they were hanging out when i popped in there. no cameras wer allowed in there and sincefriends of mine work security there i knwo how drum tight things are. my friend made their drinks, introduced me, and now i'm telling you all about it. shit that was the least of what happened that night. i saw PINK throwing up on the corner of 23rd and 8th when i left in the early morning.my friend Pete wouldn't let sean combs and jennifer lopez in because he wanted to have his bodyguards trail him all nigth and one had a gun. trust me, i couldn't make this shit up if you paid me.in the last two years i have been to fuckign dozens of industry parties.i have seen more shit that i wish i could have taken a picture of and sold to the tabloids, first being the fact that my friend Seth was dating Lance.believe me, i knowit sounds strange for people who aren't surrounded by this stuff to cry foul, but this is where i socialize and work for a prominent agency so there is alot i get to see and do. my closer friends on the board have gotten lot of the dirt from me in the past. i've always invited everyoneon the board to come out w/ me when i go out so they cn see some of the place that i go and the people that i have met through my line of work.anyone who wants to come out w/ me is more than welcome.i've always shared my contacts and been willing to share my social life w/ all ther board members within distance of nyc.

solid90062 is offline Member

Re: ok let me break it down for you

the fact that my friend Seth was dating Lance
    Seth was dating Lance? Is Seth a guy? Damn Now THATS some serious tabloid dirt!

Btw, this thread got pretty damn big!

Man, I thought I was the only one that was going to hear that story. I remember when I had to PM you for that story about 2 years ago, lol. Kind of fun to read it again though. Now where did I put that phone number for the National Enquirer again?

BTW, Pete I got your back on this one. Partyboy, I know you are going to hate me for this. I don't care much for brittany. I just don't like blondes for some reason.

Originally posted by BigGunz
    My question is: Is Britney smart enough to be blond?

damn you guys!!!!!!!!

jason and big gunz!!!!!!!! don't hide your love for her!!!there is no use in trying to fight your true lust for britney!!!!!hahahaha

Re: damn you guys!!!!!!!!

jason and big gunz!!!!!!!! don't hide your love for her!!!there is no use in trying to fight your true lust for britney!!!!!hahahaha
    You mean BigGunz has just been trifleing with my affections ???????? He's really one of Britney's Legions ??????

Oh damn......

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I can't belive that Britney Spears has sprung a thread this big on an AS discussion board. But seeing as it has I'll have to put in the .02
    Britney is very pretty, far from beautiful. It takes brains to be beautiful and that is something she doesn't have. After seeing a caption of an interview with her in which she says "Tony Blair is the Prime Minister of England? Oh well thats gotta be a pretty important job."
    Has this girl missed her tutoring class while on tour? And whats up with some of the clothes she puts on? partyboy, your a model, even in the interest you see in her you have to concur on this view.
    Hope theirs no offense to the fans and lusters. Guess she's just not my type.

ShotInTheButt is offline New Member

Re: ok let me break it down for you

after the 2000 MTV Music awrds NSYNC had their afterparty at Twirl nightclub on 208 W 23rd st between 7th and 8th avenue in chelsea, in manhattan.now.....since i'm w/ apretty decent agency AND my friends brother, who is a decorator, did the puppets of NSYNC that were hanging from the ceilings that night, i was able to attend. so....the make a short story long, a friend of mine who bartended at the time at Twirl was seeing Lance, they had an alcove on the lower level roped off w/ curtains covering it.that's where they were hanging out when i popped in there. no cameras wer allowed in there and sincefriends of mine work security there i knwo how drum tight things are. my friend made their drinks, introduced me, and now i'm telling you all about it. shit that was the least of what happened that night. i saw PINK throwing up on the corner of 23rd and 8th when i left in the early morning.my friend Pete wouldn't let sean combs and jennifer lopez in because he wanted to have his bodyguards trail him all nigth and one had a gun. trust me, i couldn't make this shit up if you paid me.in the last two years i have been to fuckign dozens of industry parties.i have seen more shit that i wish i could have taken a picture of and sold to the tabloids, first being the fact that my friend Seth was dating Lance.believe me, i knowit sounds strange for people who aren't surrounded by this stuff to cry foul, but this is where i socialize and work for a prominent agency so there is alot i get to see and do. my closer friends on the board have gotten lot of the dirt from me in the past. i've always invited everyoneon the board to come out w/ me when i go out so they cn see some of the place that i go and the people that i have met through my line of work.anyone who wants to come out w/ me is more than welcome.i've always shared my contacts and been willing to share my social life w/ all ther board members within distance of nyc.

When's the next party i'm down!!!!....I'm about 15min from NYC!!!....

(I want to meet brittney )

Well I'll agree it does take brains to be beautiful, but for a one night stand, I'd be more than happy with Brittney!

Sema is offline Associate Member
    totally agree on that one BigD

Jason, you don't like blondes????????? Bro, I'm beginning to worry about you brother!

Regarding Britney's intellgence, trust me, it's not her intellegence I want to spend the night with. Actually, the less intellect she has, the greater my odds of it ever happening! Oh by the way, I don't want to marry her (already have the ole ball and chain), I just want to *&!!## her! Twice!

MinnieMe is offline Female Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by BigD
    Well I'll agree it does take brains to be beautiful, but for a one night stand, I'd be more than happy with Brittney! [/QUOTE

Did you say ONE NIGHT STAND????...... ......Awww.. will ya share?........ ........lol..........

MinnieMe.......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MinnieMe
    Originally posted by BigD
    Well I'll agree it does take brains to be beautiful, but for a one night stand, I'd be more than happy with Brittney! [/QUOTE

Did you say ONE NIGHT STAND????...... ......Awww.. will ya share?........ ........lol..........

MinnieMe.......
    Let me think....share Brittney with ya....I think I can manage that one.

massripped is offline Junior Member
    . i've always invited everyoneon the board to come out w/ me when i go out so they cn see some of the place that i go and the people that i have met through my line of work.anyone who wants to come out w/ me is more than welcome.i've always shared my contacts and been willing to share my social life w/ all ther board members within distance of nyc. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey partyboy one day i just might have to take you up on that. After my cycle of course. hehe

Did you say Lance from NSYNC is gay?
    Last edited by massripped; 05-10-2002 at 01:53 PM.

i'm not saying he's gay , but

he was at the super bowl and a temptation island superbowl party w/ my friend AND..............was at roseland NYE w/ my friend AND...........at a club in orlando w/ my friend. just "having fun" as my boy likes to call it. my friend swears they are just friends, but they exchange giftson occassion sooooooooo........i don't know.actually he has dated kathy griffin also so my guess would be bi bi bi,hahahahaha

yo massripped, anytime my friend.jut email me or PM me if you wanna go out.

bi bi bi....that's too funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information