Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    its come up with me before. " why is there a HUGE bump in your ass cheek?" " oh I got bit by a HUGE spider honey".

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    **** off, shes gotta respect your sovreignty. What shes gonna tell ya whats right and wrong? You cant stand behind your decisions? Its your life so you do what you want to. Dont let some little slut tell ya whats wrong for you. Besides all the ignorant people think roids is like opium. Ya? Why they give it to the ill, to anemic people? People with aids? With cancer.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    get on a couple of grams of test and see if she still wants u to stop using when ur bangin her every waking hour!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow that sucks.. Mines a nurse, we had a lil talk about it, she said it was my choice.. So I am doing it LOL

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Wow that sucks.. Mines a nurse, we had a lil talk about it, she said it was my choice.. So I am doing it LOL
    BINGO

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

That is exactly the way it should be.. Hell what else is she going to dictate in your life?? remember you only know her for 2 weeks... does not sounds like the start of a healthy relationship. If it is just sex then lie otherwise sit her down tell her what you are about and let her make up her mind.

Oldman

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Her preconception of steroids being bad is okay. She probably doesn't know anything about them. Most people don't know about them.
    I would try to educate her on steroids. If she is a nurse she should be open to learning more in the medical field. If she isn't well......
    Adios

chest6 is offline Banned
    Its always funny when you ask them questions about it. The one I always get them with is..."Tell me why steroids are bad" no matter what they come up with I have a response that has got them beat

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    BINGO
    yea shes pretty much perfect lol

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Here's my take on it...

First, you have been seeing this girl for 2 weeks and she is already questioning you about steroids ? Yikes. I can only imagine what she will be questioning you about in 2 months, let alone 2 years.

Also, this is a perfect example why you never tell your girl you take steroids. You don't have to lie, you just don't have to admit it. When she asks you just say something like "why would you think that?" Basically just keep putting it back on her until she gives up. Especially a girl you have only been seeing for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    After 2 weeks she's already demanding things?

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~
    Glad I am not the only one who thinks this way.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    time for a new girlfriend.... it's not about the gear..

it's about who is going to control the relationship.. give this up to her, and you might as well hand over you nads..

did i mention that she was a cat walk model for 5 years as well as a magazine model and a lap dancer

basically she is hot and a really lovely girl so dumping her is not an option at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Agreed.. Damn boy she can't be that good.. your life is your life and if using is part of that don't let anyone demand that you stop.. If it was killing you then maybe you could listen but 2 weeks in and she is bossing your ass around.. What is that word... ummmm.. P*ssy whipped? yeah that's it

dump her and get a new one.

Oldman
    damn it
    how many times do i have to say this

SHE IS NOT TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

she has just voiced her concerns about drugs because of her own experiences with them and i can respect that

i know its only 2 weeks but we have spent all that time together seeing as we are both not in work at the moment) and we talk alot about our pasts and stuff cos we have both had problems/issues in our pasts and we have a lot in common

yeah its 2 weeks - and i am hearing you all, and if it were someone else then i would probably say the same thing- but i cannot dump her because of that -

i will have a talk to her and convince her that its ok - and if that fails i will do it and just not tell her (although this will be v difficult on test/deca /drol) -

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    damn some people are realy controll freaks. Worrying about who is in controll of a relationship must be a major headache without helping anything. Do some guys want a slave instead of a girl???

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    damn some people are realy controll freaks. Worrying about who is in controll of a relationship must be a major headache without helping anything. Do some guys want a slave instead of a girl???
    I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think this is what most guys want. However, 2 weeks into a relationship it should be about fun, fun, fun. Everyone comes into a relationship with their existing lifestyle whatever that may be. To start expecting people to change that after 2 weeks is a huge red flag in my opinion. It sounds to me like she is the one looking for ultimate control, that is why I would proceed with caution (and never admit to using). It's one thing to ask me personal questions to learn about me, that is good, it's another to start trying to change the way I live, that is bad.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    After 2 weeks she's already demanding things?

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~
    Drumroll for the big swole MF please...
    He's right again!
    Ditch her if she is making silly demands after only 2 weeks...

Just educate her, you should be educated enough to give her all the positives of AAS. If you eat clean and do PCT then there really is not a damn thing that will go wrong unless you are predetermined to certain things, I know a guy who did an all Anadrol cycle at 75 mgs a day, had his liver enzymes checked and they were still in the normal range, not to mention he was drinking jack and coke everynight. so you see if you take care of yourself your gonna be fine. I think the best approach is what I do, " I just want to work to get a better physical appearance, and follow a goal that I have set for myself, I am not taking a magic potion that w/o work will make me huge. Support me on my goal and maybe we can both work towards fitness." Or in her case maintenance!LOL she is a damn runway model.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    damn it
    how many times do i have to say this

SHE IS NOT TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

she has just voiced her concerns about drugs because of her own experiences with them and i can respect that

i know its only 2 weeks but we have spent all that time together seeing as we are both not in work at the moment) and we talk alot about our pasts and stuff cos we have both had problems/issues in our pasts and we have a lot in common

yeah its 2 weeks - and i am hearing you all, and if it were someone else then i would probably say the same thing- but i cannot dump her because of that -

i will have a talk to her and convince her that its ok - and if that fails i will do it and just not tell her (although this will be v difficult on test/deca/drol) -
    Go for it then! I wouldn't, but you obviously have feelings for her...
    Try to go natural for a while. That will show her that you care...
    I love juice wa-a-a-ay too much, so this would never happen to me... I know, I'll die alone. My gf is against the juice, but I told her: you hate juice, then you hate something about me, and this is who I am... she may never accept my juicing habits, but that is up to her, not me. I am not changing for anyone.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If a woman is bossing on your ass after only two weeks curb her nasty ass and move on, because G, it just ain't gonna get any better.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    G-Force,

If you really do like her and you feel that you have made a good catch then try and keep hold of her what ever it takes. It sounds like your one lucky guy!

Try and explain to her over and over how steroid use is no worse than smoking, etc. Show her things on the net to prove you know what your doing.

She obviously thinks you have a great body so explain to her that it won't look as good if you finish AAS use altogether and that your life revolves around looking good/having a the best body you can.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think this is what most guys want. However, 2 weeks into a relationship it should be about fun, fun, fun. Everyone comes into a relationship with their existing lifestyle whatever that may be. To start expecting people to change that after 2 weeks is a huge red flag in my opinion. It sounds to me like she is the one looking for ultimate control, that is why I would proceed with caution (and never admit to using). It's one thing to ask me personal questions to learn about me, that is good, it's another to start trying to change the way I live, that is bad.

trust me it is fun fun fun cos she is a horny little thang - this was just one 10minute conversation we had - it hasnt been brought up since, i will bring up the subject again when i am about to start my next cycle

i wont be able to hide it from her i dont think - i get bad acne on cycle plus i will have to bring needles and sh!t to her house and go inject on the sly and stuff, its not worth it - i'll tell her and hopefully educate her more on the topic so she can relax abit

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    G-Force,

If you really do like her and you feel that you have made a good catch then try and keep hold of her what ever it takes. It sounds like your one lucky guy!

Try and explain to her over and over how steroid use is no worse than smoking, etc. Show her things on the net to prove you know what your doing.

She obviously thinks you have a great body so explain to her that it won't look as good if you finish AAS use altogether and that your life revolves around looking good/having a the best body you can.

yeah this is pretty much what i had in mind

cheers

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want a sure fire way to keep her off you back about it.. Send her a picture of Me and tell her that is You when you are off-cycle.. She will pay for your next order.

Oldman

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    If you want a sure fire way to keep her off you back about it.. Send her a picture of Me and tell her that is You when you are off-cycle.. She will pay for your next order.

Oldman

Someone's Little Pumpkie

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Dump her, life is too short to be small.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    cos she used to be a junkie
    hows that workin out for ya? Im dating an ex-junkie too

She doesnt mind my steroid use tho, just asked that I keep needles and shit away from her. I can respect that.

alphaman is offline Member
    I've been with girls who are straight up tens, and it all gets old after a liitle while. The bottom line on this one is....

That is a premonition of worse things to come, first it's your juice, and next thing you know, you' be peeing while sitting down, and trying to justify it AR because she's HOT!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    inject more roids than u ever have before and grow like a mo****a, whilst claiming its all because of celltech, show her an advertisement of it and shell believe u, rememba kovacs gained 23 lbs off it!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    inject more roids than u ever have before and grow like a mo****a, whilst claiming its all because of celltech, show her an advertisement of it and shell believe u, rememba kovacs gained 23 lbs off it!

well its worth a try i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    hows that workin out for ya? Im dating an ex-junkie too

She doesnt mind my steroid use tho, just asked that I keep needles and shit away from her. I can respect that.

yeah its fine she has been clean for years - i dont mind and can sympathise cos i had a drink/drug problem too before i started bodybuilding

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    You shouldn't be telling anyone ...there is no need to. You can convince almost everyone its because of strict diett and training your looking better and better. Use this board instead ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50_power
    You shouldn't be telling anyone ...there is no need to. You can convince almost everyone its because of strict diett and training your looking better and better. Use this board instead ...

i'll try - there's no way she's gonna stop me anyways

Easy, be a man and do what you want to do. If she doesn't like it then thats her problem. You can be respectful of her opinions but she should be respectful of yours also.
    I'm a RN and I can tell you they teach Nothing to us about steroids at all in school!!! Her opinions are not because of her education or study in this matter, she is just repeating what has been taught to her by the media....or worse yet the Doctors she works with, who also know very little about steroids but have the egos and arrogance to pretend they do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information