Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

whats the craziest sh!t you have done...

what is the most caziest shit you have ever done, me i ahve done 3

1. Went swimming with croc's in thr Flordia everglades

2. rolled a jeep on the beach in TX going 70 mph

3. launched a brand new F-250 V10 22feet in TX while being chased by the Game Warden.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    The most dangerous thing I ever did in my life was smart off to my wife.

Oldman

copenhagen is offline Member
    got drunk as shit and went hog hunting

guess thats not too crazy but it was dark and we were using dogs
    Last edited by copenhagen; 11-17-2005 at 07:23 PM. Reason: mispelled

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    too many to even list. The ones that i regret the most are obviosly those i got arrested for.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Jerked off in the school fountain. Laughing at everyone who drank from it.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    wrecked my bronco in a pond and almost decapitating two chicks in the process.........oh yea alcohol was involved and i'm still payin for it. kinda sucks actually i'm not proud of it and i feel like i'm constantly being dicked over because of it....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    this one time at band camp....

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Catching baby alligators in the Everglades with momma gator swimming around
    Catching Cotton mouths and diamond back rattle snakes
    Spearing barracudas for bait
    Spearing grouper with a tiger shark 100 yards away at 60' free diving
    Free diving 80' spear fishing.. Almost blacked out once coming back up
    Having sex with a chic in the Blockbuster World headquarters main server room..

Stuff like that

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    i had a west coast Africanized honey bee and a trombone and I ................

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    crashed 3 ppl in a car race on the freeway, i heard 2 of them died on the news.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    and the bear....

screwed some strippers bareback. Thank God I got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    crashed 3 ppl in a car race on the freeway, i heard 2 of them died on the news.
    You heard they died???? bro i would want to know for sure whether or not i killed someone for fvck sakes. Were they racing as well or were they just innocent drivers on the road. And how did you not catch a case over this????

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Catching baby alligators in the Everglades with momma gator swimming around
    Catching Cotton mouths and diamond back rattle snakes
    Spearing barracudas for bait
    Spearing grouper with a tiger shark 100 yards away at 60' free diving
    Free diving 80' spear fishing.. Almost blacked out once coming back up
    Having sex with a chic in the Blockbuster World headquarters main server room..

Stuff like that

this is what im talking about thrilllll seeekin, you ever dive with sharks puffader im gonna try to get down to Roatan to dive with some sharks in the reefs

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    wrecked my bronco in a pond and almost decapitating two chicks in the process.........oh yea alcohol was involved and i'm still payin for it. kinda sucks actually i'm not proud of it and i feel like i'm constantly being dicked over because of it....

were you wheelling man, and how did you almost decapitate two chicks !!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    You heard they died???? bro i would want to know for sure whether or not i killed someone for fvck sakes. Were they racing as well or were they just innocent drivers on the road. And how did you not catch a case over this????
    exactly!!??

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I dove with sharks all the time... never been on a shark dive tour. I'm into hunting not watching. Did the scuba for a few years as a teenager then got into free diving and spear fishing. It's been a while. I sure do miss it

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    this is what im talking about thrilllll seeekin, you ever dive with sharks puffader im gonna try to get down to Roatan to dive with some sharks in the reefs
    Last edited by Puffader; 11-17-2005 at 09:42 PM.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    im from louisiana we swim with alligators all the time....
    so hmm, let me think...
    1.) Totaled my mustang when i jumped a railroad track at about 80 mph.
    2.) Tried to fight 15 cowboys at a burger joint when i was in high school. I was eighteen, they were like 25 and me and my buddy got our asses kicked.
    3.) Drank two fifths of Seagrams Seven in one night and didn't die...
    4.)Had sex in a bar, and my personal favorite on the 50 yard line on my college football field...
    oh well, i'm tired of thinking...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    i ran away ofcourse, they weren't innocent, cause they saw that my car looks suped up so they start cutting my off anf fvcking around so i raced them and they crashed cause they don't know how to drive i guess!!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i actually typed out one of my crazy things and was smart enough to realize it could send me back to prison if someone was to investigate it! so i deleated it!......im so stupid and smart at the same time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i actually typed out one of my crazy things and was smart enough to realize it could send me back to prison if someone was to investigate it! so i deleated it!......im so stupid and smart at the same time
    hmm.. r u talking about me?!!

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i ran away ofcourse, they weren't innocent, cause they saw that my car looks suped up so they start cutting my off anf fvcking around so i raced them and they crashed cause they don't know how to drive i guess!!
    That makes a little more sense. You must ahve been taking a shit for weeks after that.

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    LMAO.. jjust post it. Nobodys gonna investigate anything.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i've done lots of crazy shit... i just can remember any of it.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i've done lots of crazy shit... i just can remember any of it.

lame.....tell us

i rapelled down the face of the grand canyon with no equipment except a rope i found tied to the post at top

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    what is the most caziest shit you have ever done, me i ahve done 3

1. Went swimming with croc's in thr Flordia everglades

2. rolled a jeep on the beach in TX going 70 mph

3. launched a brand new F-250 V10 22feet in TX while being chased by the Game Warden.
    How long did you swim with the gators? Did you see any?

Some of the craziest shit i've done. Here's just a few I can think of.

- fuk a hooker in amsterdam and in miami
    - ate 2 hashbrownies, 1 hash milkshake, 1 toasted hash n cheese, 1 hash muffin, and smoked 2 joints while drinking beer all night all in same night. I never felt so fuked up in my life and i really thought that was my last night on this earth. Heart was gonna explode
    - fought a midget
    - turned on car while garage door down was down. Contemplated suicide, but didn't go through with it. This was when I was really depressed in my life on LSD in high school. Long time ago.
    Last edited by Smak; 11-17-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Some of the craziest shit i've done. Here's just a few I can think of.

- fuk a hooker in amsterdam and in miami
    - ate 2 hashbrownies, 1 hash milkshake, 1 toasted hash n cheese, 1 hash muffin, and smoked 2 joints while drinking beer all night all in same night. I never felt so fuked up in my life and i really thought that was my last night on this earth. Heart was gonna explode
    - fought a midget
    - turned on car while garage door down was down. Contemplated suicide, but didn't go through with it. This was when I was really depressed in my life on LSD in high school. Long time ago.
    Why in Gods name did you fight a midget?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i go jetskiing every year on new years day.
    Made the news 3 years now...last year we and my other 2 boys wore matching american flag g strings, and a life vest.
    Oh yeah.....it's a kawasaki STAND UP....and i submarined it....got it on video...see if i can upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Why in Gods name did you fight a midget?
    i'm also 6"4 so it made it even more that crazy. I was outside a bar in coconut grove miami and there were 3 guys around the corner. I was drunk and had got kicked out of the bar. I'm standing outside and there's a fukin midget with his 2 buddies loitering outside looking to get into something. So I look over and I see this little latino midget and start busting out laughing. He see's me and says to his boys, let's get him!! so next thing I see this little guy charging full force at me with his fists in the air. It was so quick, but he hit me in the leg cuz i'm that much taller then him. ROFL. I laid a shot on his head and then the bouncer stepped in. His boys followed behind, but didn't get a shot in on me. My buddy comes outside and sees this and the midget and his 2 buddies start throwin out miami gang signs and take off. Oh god it was funny!!!

alphaman is offline Member
    too much to list. i'll put one down.

one night i got drunk and fukked up on drugs as shit, lost touch w/ reality, got the cops called on me, tried to run when they got there, stuggled with several of them for a spell, elbowed one of them in the eye, got maced, still kept fighting, was feeling no pain(according to people who were there, this lasted for quite some time after this), they finally got me in the back of the car (there were seven of them in court), yacked all OVER the back of the car (windows included [spitefully]), continued to be belligerent in the jail to deputies, was making fun of one softie, and they busted my head up against the wall when i wasn't looking, refused medical attention for the gaping wound on my head (paranoingly thought they were trying to blood test me to prove i was on more than alchohol), was taken to the magistrate and told him to fukk off, got denied bail, got a bond hearing the next day where the judge read the arrest report that said i shit all over myself. go ahead laugh..........

It was a lie. The cops and deputies told the magistrate that because I was such an insolent, tongue slashing asshole. I only know this to be true because I got my underwear back when I got bonded out, and they were clean as could be. But, just imagine me in court when the Judge says, "It says here that you vomited and deficated all over yourself, and went running and screaming through the nieghborhood." I was like, "Deficated on myself?? No, no, I didn't do that!", continuing to argue about it until she asked me if I was calling the officers and the magistrate liars, so I just shut up. Oh, and how did I get bonded out?? The judge wasn't going to let me out, but my beautiful mother pleaded for me in court, in tears, so she let me go. There ain't a lick of bs to that story.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    banged a bridesmaid at the church while my brother was having his wedding..top that lol

How long did you swim with the gators? Did you see any?

we were on this little jhon boat cruising the everglades and these small canals we would just spot a gator about 20-30 yard off and just get in the water and wade, and slowly move towards the gators sometimes we would be in for 20 min sometimes only 2 mins when that BIG momma gator goes under and u lose site of her u get out, the boat is always close and we carry big ass knives, sometimes we got so close to the small gaotors like the 3-5 foooters you could touch there bellys craziest shit i have done i wanna dive with greatwhites off south africa before i die

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    banged a bridesmaid at the church while my brother was having his wedding..top that lol

how can you bang a bridesmaid during a wedding ??? i thought briedsmaids were supposed to be in the wedding

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    how can you bang a bridesmaid during a wedding ??? i thought briedsmaids were supposed to be in the wedding

i was in the wedding too..it was before everything got underway ..everyone was still running around crazy

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    I was once creatine loading and I hate 10 beef chalupas from taco bell and washed it down with a gallon of milk. If my asshole grew lips...oh, the stories it would tell.

i'm also 6"4 so it made it even more that crazy. I was outside a bar in coconut grove miami and there were 3 guys around the corner. I was drunk and had got kicked out of the bar. I'm standing outside and there's a fukin midget with his 2 buddies loitering outside looking to get into something. So I look over and I see this little latino midget and start busting out laughing. He see's me and says to his boys, let's get him!! so next thing I see this little guy charging full force at me with his fists in the air. It was so quick, but he hit me in the leg cuz i'm that much taller then him. ROFL. I laid a shot on his head and then the bouncer stepped in. His boys followed behind, but didn't get a shot in on me. My buddy comes outside and sees this and the midget and his 2 buddies start throwin out miami gang signs and take off. Oh god it was funny!!!
    ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!! That shit was fvcking hilarious bro.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    too much to list. i'll put one down.

one night i got drunk and fukked up on drugs as shit, lost touch w/ reality, got the cops called on me, tried to run when they got there, stuggled with several of them for a spell, elbowed one of them in the eye, got maced, still kept fighting, was feeling no pain(according to people who were there, this lasted for quite some time after this), they finally got me in the back of the car (there were seven of them in court), yacked all OVER the back of the car (windows included [spitefully]), continued to be belligerent in the jail to deputies, was making fun of one softie, and they busted my head up against the wall when i wasn't looking, refused medical attention for the gaping wound on my head (paranoingly thought they were trying to blood test me to prove i was on more than alchohol), was taken to the magistrate and told him to fukk off, got denied bail, got a bond hearing the next day where the judge read the arrest report that said i shit all over myself. go ahead laugh..........

It was a lie. The cops and deputies told the magistrate that because I was such an insolent, tongue slashing asshole. I only know this to be true because I got my underwear back when I got bonded out, and they were clean as could be. But, just imagine me in court when the Judge says, "It says here that you vomited and deficated all over yourself, and went running and screaming through the nieghborhood." I was like, "Deficated on myself?? No, no, I didn't do that!", continuing to argue about it until she asked me if I was calling the officers and the magistrate liars, so I just shut up. Oh, and how did I get bonded out?? The judge wasn't going to let me out, but my beautiful mother pleaded for me in court, in tears, so she let me go. There ain't a lick of bs to that story.
    This shit is funny as hell also. LMAO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was at my good friends house and he had a friend of a friend try and jack him. I'm not gonna say what he was trying to jack, but regardless we had to fvck him up. So I chase after him, down some staris outside my buddy appartment. He tries to get into his Honda and my buddy is on the driver side punching the window, so I came up on the passenger side window and smashed my had through it like my arm was a baseball bat. I should also note that these windows were tinted pretty dark, which I've been told increases the amount of pressure you have to apply in order for them to break...Or so I've been told. At any rate,after he recieved a face full of glass spraying around in his car, he tried to stab my friend in the process of getting out of his car, so he slammed the door on his hand, the kid dropps the knife and starts running like a mad man. And I mean running, screaming bloody murder. He got outside of the appartment complex and was now runnin in the middle of the street. This street gets pretty good traffic and the time all this shit was going down was about 7PM or so, maybe a bit later. Traffic was still around and here we are running after this kid who is screaming "HELP! HELP! CALL THE COPS!" and all this other bull shit. He's knocking on doors of strangers asking for them to let him in. No one does and we continue to give chase and get into small squabbles for a bit. Next thing you know, my buddy has him backing right into me and I punch him full force in the back of his head while pulling back on the collar of his shirt. It was kinda like wathcing a booble head toy bounce around for a second. Then we started workin him like a chump. My buddy got him a good couple times in the jaw. I got him another few time in the kidneys and a few body shots. Then, Then, this bitch climbs half way into a car. A strangers car, at that. I mean, imagine that for a second...You're minding your own business and all of a sudden some kid climbs half way into your car through your passenger side window. Now my buddy was throwing hay makers on his back and I wasn working on side of his kidneys...Anyway, the guy took off in that old guys car. Came back to my buddies house the next day with 3 or 4 friends, once of which had a gun. We called the cops and explained there's someone outside my buddies appartment waiving a gun, then about 30 minutes later the cops came and took a few of them off in hand cuffs.

This is by far the craziest fight I had ever had a part in. I've been in fights, but this was some classic ghetto brawling!...Aaawwwee, good times.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    knocked out some guy at my new years party in '99 (he deserved it) then knocked out his gf about 1 min later(she was clawing my eyes out, literally). he thought because i had a splint on my hand that i wouldnt fight him, so i got up and socked him harder then i have ever hit anybody in my life. then his gf attacked me from behind, scratched the shit outta my face (eyes included) i only had one hand so i couldnt subdue her properly, so i pushed her back with the forearm of my bad hand (after sustaining major face damage) then when she immediately rushed me again i smoked her. they where on mushrooms, i was really drunk.....me and the girl became friends after. btw i dont drink anymore, partly because of this event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information