Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do you guys want to get so big?

Why do you guys obsess over getting bigger and bigger, and looking better and better? Is it for girls? To intimidate other men? For pride? I never ask myself this..but every time im on that weight scale, im always hoping (and getting) a higher weight on there each time. As a matter of fact..there's no greater feeling than seeing that scale get into bigger and bigger numbers each day, as your body gets bigger and bigger...I think Arnold was right in his way...getting muscles is better than cumming...seriously man. I mean..dont you guys always flex into that mirror and just tell yourself "goddamn..im ****ing huge!" and just smile with contentment to yourself as you prepare your 7th meal? I mean...I love that ****ing feel of a 3rd 4 scoop protein shake just running down my windpipes and expanding into the muscles..

Bodybuilding is my drug...I get high off of it constantly...I am never satisfied with that I have...I desire more and more and more. I desire to get bigger and bigger and bigger...and im never happy with what I have. PLEASE TELL ME WHY I FUKING FEEL LIKE THIS GUYS! Is it some kind of body chemistry thing? Maybe some ego-gratification? I am rapidly climbing in weight. First it was 200 lbs this October, now it's 208 lbs as of today..natty. I plan to get up to 230 lbs natural, then juice at 230 up to 250, and be 250 lbsby June 22nd..and then what??? THEN WHAT??? IM GOING TO JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER!!!! MORE drugs..MORe fod..MORE harder training!! Goddamn...im scared of what im going to do to myself in the future. DO you guys feel the same way? Maybe I should see a Psychologist about this?
    GODDAMN

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not BBing for a specific reason, just as hobby. I'm 5'9" @ 210 lb and 8-9% and I think I'm average even though all my friends say I'm huge.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wanted to get big to compete and see if I could do it.

I did it and I'm happy.

Now it's all about being proportioned and lookin' good 24/7, not really being huge.

For me it's all work related now.

~SC~

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about the rest of the members on this board, but I am sure we all in one form or another share the "feelings" or desire to be bigger. I was small my whole life, around 135lbs till I got married at the age of 25. I started working out because I saw some of my friends getting bigger and I liked the way people looked at them and treated them, like they were special. There is no better feeling than to have a co-worker, friend, or even a total stranger make the comment " he is pretty big". I had a stranger tell a girl who was a friend of mine, that he is a big M****R F****R, that was when I was pushing the 200 -203 mark at 5'-9 1/2" and I have a small bone structure. That made me feel awesome, I was on a high for like 3 days afterwards. So why would anyone not want to feel like they were "cumming" as Arnold and Anabolic Beast said. I love watching my muscles get bigger every week as I push myself harder through each workout, it makes it worth every drop of sweat. When you feel good about yourself, confidence shows and everyone treats you accordingly. There are too many rewards for doing what we do to list them all, this is just a quick way of expressing my feelings about it. As Arnold said - " Stay Hungry "

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erndog
    I don't know about the rest of the members on this board, but I am sure we all in one form or another share the "feelings" or desire to be bigger. I was small my whole life, around 135lbs till I got married at the age of 25. I started working out because I saw some of my friends getting bigger and I liked the way people looked at them and treated them, like they were special. There is no better feeling than to have a co-worker, friend, or even a total stranger make the comment " he is pretty big". I had a stranger tell a girl who was a friend of mine, that he is a big M****R F****R, that was when I was pushing the 200 -203 mark at 5'-9 1/2" and I have a small bone structure. That made me feel awesome, I was on a high for like 3 days afterwards. So why would anyone not want to feel like they were "cumming" as Arnold and Anabolic Beast said. I love watching my muscles get bigger every week as I push myself harder through each workout, it makes it worth every drop of sweat. When you feel good about yourself, confidence shows and everyone treats you accordingly. There are too many rewards for doing what we do to list them all, this is just a quick way of expressing my feelings about it. As Arnold said - " Stay Hungry "
    I hear ya bro I was small too. I always wanted to see if I could enter a show and as of now thats my goal I'm still working on it, perhaps after I do I'll do look swole look go 24/7

chest6 is offline Banned
    I really dont know. I just really really like the lifestyle. Makes me feel good, like ive accomplished stuff u know.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    originally for me for an ego boost now chicks just dig my body and i cant complain they all say to not get bigger so i'm thinkin i'll just maintain......as much as i wanna become a monster i like the attention i get from the females right now....

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I wanted to get big to compete and see if I could do it.

I did it and I'm happy.

Now it's all about being proportioned and lookin' good 24/7, not really being huge.

For me it's all work related now.

~SC~

I can def see where he's coming from w/ this. There comes a point when you have to sacrifice almost everything for just for an extra 10-20 lbs on the scale. It's great being big and feeling like Hercules but you can become so obsessive that it takes your life over. And the money you spend on juice to feed your obsession, lets not even go there.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You take you body everywhere you go. You know what cracks me up... Ugly skinny MF'ers that invest thousands and thousands of dollars into a sport car and think they are bad asses because of there car. MORONS. I put so much $$ into body body because it's the most important thing in my life. Without your body/life...you've got nothing..

I would like to make shout out to My Pinkie..143 Baby

singern is offline Banned
    Its an addiction. The only one I hope I never recover from.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You take you body everywhere you go. You know what cracks me up... Ugly skinny MF'ers that invest thousands and thousands of dollars into a sport car and think they are bad asses because of there car. MORONS. I put so much $$ into body body because it's the most important thing in my life. Without your body/life...you've got nothing..

I would like to make shout out to My Pinkie..143 Baby

Pinkie is my bitch, and the only one thats gonna take a stab at it is gonna be me!!

PM me MF'er and lets chat business

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Pinkie is my bitch, and the only one thats gonna take a stab at it is gonna be me!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm married and I had women when I was smaller. I do it because I like too. It's a way of life for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    PM me MF'er and lets chat business

Dude, you like seriously seeing her or what? It was a ****ing joke

We cool then...Player

:
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Dude, you like seriously seeing her or what? It was a ****ing joke

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    yea what sc said. looking good 24/7. good answer.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Used to...not anymore cuz my goal has changed...I quit weights...doing calthenics(sp) and running now

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a hobby to me.. i really enjoy it.. i like the "feeling of comming" lol

HEY WOAH... wait!!!!!

Where is feldmarshal potter on this one..... why does he get so big!!
    I hate to drag the poor guy out (not) its just it's so funny to see his responses....

He does it for the pootang Is that how its spelled? "pootang"?

Next time, ill just write an essay lol...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Its fun to grow that is all the reason I need. Obsession is behind me and now I do it because its fun. But not number 1 priority anymore.

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    for the sluts of cource

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I guess I'm unique.

I was blessed with an oversized "member" , if you know what I mean. The weightlifting came as I attempted to get the rest of my body proportional.

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Beast
    Why do you guys obsess over getting bigger and bigger, and looking better and better? GODDAMN
    cos its fun
    i never wanted to get too big but once you start you cant stop
    and one persons interpretation of too big is entirely different from some one elses

i dont think i'm big enough now, even though some girls tell me i'm too big

i'm doin it for myself though - not them

Pleasure...Pain....cumming....

Now I know I can relate to you all, because I feel exactly the same as much as you guys do feel about your bodybuilding hobby...unfortunately except for Triposinator's reason...I have a small Weenie (It's about 6.75 erect) and my thighs are the biggest body part of my body...so that makes it look even smaller...but I dont care...I mean in about 5 years when I hit the 300lb class, It's going to be hiding away under all that bulk lol.
    Another thing im addicted to besides just getting bigger and bigger..is the pain and intensity in the gym. I've learned to love the pain..and now my goal in the gym, is to have a more painful workout than last week's one. Talk about a 6 set dropset on the leg press machine with 6 second negatives and explosive reps, holding the contraction for 3 seconds, and then repeating. Oh god...that fawking burn is FANTASTIC! That nausea feeling of dizzy pleasure is the most beautiful thing I have ever felt in my 19 years of virgin life. But...the most greatest feeling in the world that I definitely compare to comming, is when im puking all over of the gym floor, on the verge of passing out, and crawling back on that leg presser machine FOR MORE! Goddamn..I need a quick fix right now..but im holding it off until later for when the regulars come to the gym so I can show off my hardcore workout. How do you guys cope with the pain? Do you derive pleasure from pain? Do you fight the pain? Or just ignore it all together? Remember...pain is what sets apart losers from champions....DONT EVER FAWKING FORGET THAT!

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Now I know I can relate to you all, because I feel exactly the same as much as you guys do feel about your bodybuilding hobby...unfortunately except for Triposinator's reason...I have a small Weenie (It's about 6.75 erect) and my thighs are the biggest body part of my body...so that makes it look even smaller...but I dont care...I mean in about 5 years when I hit the 300lb class, It's going to be hiding away under all that bulk lol.
    Another thing im addicted to besides just getting bigger and bigger..is the pain and intensity in the gym. I've learned to love the pain..and now my goal in the gym, is to have a more painful workout than last week's one. Talk about a 6 set dropset on the leg press machine with 6 second negatives and explosive reps, holding the contraction for 3 seconds, and then repeating. Oh god...that fawking burn is FANTASTIC! That nausea feeling of dizzy pleasure is the most beautiful thing I have ever felt in my 19 years of virgin life. But...the most greatest feeling in the world that I definitely compare to comming, is when im puking all over of the gym floor, on the verge of passing out, and crawling back on that leg presser machine FOR MORE! Goddamn..I need a quick fix right now..but im holding it off until later for when the regulars come to the gym so I can show off my hardcore workout. How do you guys cope with the pain? Do you derive pleasure from pain? Do you fight the pain? Or just ignore it all together? Remember...pain is what sets apart losers from champions....DONT EVER FAWKING FORGET THAT!

is that you feldmarshall

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    is that you feldmarshall
    I can see it..

SquatDr. is offline Junior Member
    I never touched a weight until 3 years ago, and form that moment on I was committed. I went from 180 to 245 at 5'7" (yes I have little bit of a gut, but I am going to lose it). It gives me a rush to bang out heavy weights. I just did chest and pushed 140# dumbells 10times on my last set, I did shoulders today and pushed 120# dumbells for 8times. I love the looks I get

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn man thats pretty good. How old r u?

SquatDr. is offline Junior Member
    I am 33 years old, and have been blessed naturally, I really want to start cutting now though.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I get a lot more respect weighing in at 235, than I ever did at my original weight of 168 pounds (at 6'4)
    I love being huge, I am totally addicted...
    I grew up watching He-Man at the age of 5,
    I don't think that was too good for my mind...
    Being Huge...
    I can't really say anything but, I can only benifit from it...
    I love being huge...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    more respect! bottom line...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    You'd probably get alot bigger if you swallowed your protein shakes instead of inh****g them!

I love that ****ing feel of a 3rd 4 scoop protein shake just running down my windpipes and expanding into the muscles..

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    i just wna have a beach adonis body like larry scott and friends had back in the day

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i ask myself alot, about why i try to keep getting bigger......i am really big enough.. and i am strong enough....what i need is to improve on my cardio conditioning......i am a fifty year old doing a 25 year olds job.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    more respect! bottom line...
    well thats a lot of it too..but unusually enough..I really dont like to be bombarded with "dude you're huge", "how did you get so big", "I bet ppl dont fvck with you" type comments

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i want all people to look at me.. and go

HOLYSHIT HE has to BE ON SOMETHING!

then i know.. im good, but right now its only half the people that look at me think that

j martini is offline Member
    Because i have a small penis LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    well thats a lot of it too..but unusually enough..I really dont like to be bombarded with "dude you're huge", "how did you get so big", "I bet ppl dont fvck with you" type comments
    yeah i'm not going for the "Holy Sheit" remarks. I just want people to think twice about who the're ****ing with if they decide to try and take advantage of me. Hold my own kinda goal.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Because i have a small penis LOL.
    Hey if you get on some juice then you will have small balls too and then you will have the comple...I mean incomplete package.

die2live is offline New Member
    Like Arnold said, when you get that pump it feels great, like coming - then I go home and have sex and I'm coming. It's just like I'm coming all the time - hehehehe.

Actually I don't want to go much over natural max bodywieght + 20lbs. I think pros look so overly muscled they lose the athletic quality of their physique - but once you start competing you have no choice but to try and be the biggest badass on the stage ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information