Thread: Pumping Iron

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Pumping Iron

Haha i'm bored this morning, stuck in my house b/c its snowing. So i decide to watch Pumping Iron. I havent really watched it in like two years, i just noticed that i got ALOT bigger naturally then the guys in the beginning of the movie, (the oldies ) posing to the pumping iron song

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    If thats you in your avatar, I don't think so, lol..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Yeah, I was like wtf???

~SC~

copenhagen is offline Member
    "pumpin up......pumpin iron"

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    If thats you in your avatar, I don't think so, lol..

that was me about a year and a half ago..i think if i remember right i was either 190 or 200 in that pic.. this is a new avatar right before my cycle (june) and i was 225..i=and i wasnt reffering to the bodybuilders in pumping iron (lou, arnold, mike katz, franco) i was reffering to the guys from 50's in the opening scenes posing..i dont think any of them were 6'1 220lbs they look scrawny to me

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah, you should have been more specific and then maybe you wouldn't have gotten flamed. When I read it, I thought exactly what Bouncer thought.

transform is offline Associate Member
    i think im gonna watch Pumping Iron now. been a couple of weeks since i watched it last

icedudez is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    that was me about a year and a half ago..i think if i remember right i was either 190 or 200 in that pic.. this is a new avatar right before my cycle (june) and i was 225..i=and i wasnt reffering to the bodybuilders in pumping iron (lou, arnold, mike katz, franco) i was reffering to the guys from 50's in the opening scenes posing..i dont think any of them were 6'1 220lbs they look scrawny to me
    thats impressive transformation, you look totally different in the two avatars , gd job!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm surprised you kept the other avatar for so long!.

Spyder is offline Member
    What i don't get about the whole pumping iron scene is why Lou Ferrigno was so upset by it, he keeps going on and on about how the movie made him look really bad. Anyone care to shed any light on this?

thx icedudez

bouncer- yea i'm gonna post full before and after pics in feb when my cycle is over

spyder- lou was upset for a lil while b/c he thought no one would like him, b/c he was deaf, from brooklyn, and b/c he never really spoke (due to his speech impediment) so his father spoke for him...he realizes now though that everyone liked him after the movie and he's happy with the way it turned out

was lou totally deaf? or partially?that was his last contest for years i think!

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    was lou totally deaf? or partially?that was his last contest for years i think!

no he's not totally deaf.. i think it's just his left ear... lou still looks amazing, he's the only one out of all those guys who looks like he never left the gym..mike katz is shot...franco is small and skinny, waller looks terrible..man i dont want to get old! lol and if/when i do i want to look like lou

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    no he's not totally deaf.. i think it's just his left ear... lou still looks amazing, he's the only one out of all those guys who looks like he never left the gym..mike katz is shot...franco is small and skinny, waller looks terrible..man i dont want to get old! lol and if/when i do i want to look like lou
    lol damn right...i've been looking for pics of franco and mike katz in their older yearsbut cant find any.

copenhagen is offline Member
    "tell ya what im gonna do when we get to south africa, ima take Katz shirt and ima hide it"

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    "tell ya what im gonna do when we get to south africa, ima take Katz shirt and ima hide it"
    "the pump is a satisfying to me as cumming..i get the feeling of cumming all the time, i'm cumming at home, in the gym" lol

Thread Information