Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by manijak
    I met babyweight
    Manijak.....that doesn't count.
    Thats cheating...

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I feel sad,... I wish I lived in the states so I could met up with people from AR.

I find it hard to find BB junkies. People that live for training.... and eat accordingly. I just find I have less in common with normal people... I do not understand there lack of motivation.

See I went out tonight in the city I live in... and... IT SUCKS.... I supposed because I only went out with one mate and it was not that exciting. I miss a large group of friends that share common ideals.

I have come home... all I want to do is start my cycle and forget the world and all the lamers that exist in it. Just buildem up.. and build em up (my size that is).

I want to hang out with freaks... ! Not 1/2 asses... it is just hard to find.

No shit I feel really down!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Only person I met is Keymastur. He's my bitch.
    Talk to only 2 people from AR on the phone, one being Key, and one in PT. Both awesome guys.
    whoa, came across this one almost a month after it's posted and i can only think " who the hell does this joker think he is ??? " HE is MY bitch - plus he owes me "a lexus"

anyways, i met PT, Jenna, Kev, and PP, maybe meetin someone else next tuesday, we'll see....

Quad is offline Female Member
    I can now add Pete235 and Bert to my list of those i've met! They are two very awesome people and we had a great time!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I wanna meet some AR peeps! I travel alot for work, I think Im gonna start "Cy will be in *your city here* this week--wanna meet up?" threads. Keep your eyes peeled--and post if you dont want me to be lonely when Im on the road! We could go get a protien shake and a chicken breast--then show me the local nightlife---Im trying to do my own E! Wild On Adventures - Woohoo sounds like fun!
    -Cy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information