Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wannabe Mods

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Wannabe Mods

Have any of you had other members try to play mod with you and tell you what is appropriate and what is not on this site? I just had a PM, today, and this member was complaining about my use of the site. If I was doing something inappropriate, a mod would be all over it. I told him to mind his business and check out the forums that I post in. I feel like I am contributing to this site and learning as well. Sorry but I needed to . Thanks bros!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Yea I've seen a few guys like that on here. I just ignore them.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So what did he think was inappropriate ? Or isnt it approriate to say :-)

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    What purpose does this thread serve?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Even Moderators get them!....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    ^ LOL

2 funny

Just ignore them Papi. I know you give out solid advice especially in workout forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Its in the Lounge so it doesnt have to serve any purpose except getting post counts higher maybe

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    This is the lounge, bro. JK

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Its in the Lounge so it doesnt have to serve any purpose except getting post counts higher maybe
    Did you really not get the joke?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    never had any brother til prolly now lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    So what did he think was inappropriate ? Or isnt it approriate to say :-)
    I don't want to call someone out because that's frowned upon here, so check your PM's.

Nismo is offline Member
    No one has bothered me so far. I got a warning once for calling out a female member but that was from a mod.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Have any of you had other members try to play mod with you and tell you what is appropriate and what is not on this site? I just had a PM, today, and this member was complaining about my use of the site. If I was doing something inappropriate, a mod would be all over it. I told him to mind his business and check out the forums that I post in. I feel like I am contributing to this site and learning as well. Sorry but I needed to . Thanks bros!
    Homie, tell whoever sent you that pm to kiss my arse. Every time I go into the workout section and attempt to answer a question, you and flexor are all over it. You are always doing more than your fair share, and for free.

I would ask you to post who the person was, but I'd rather not. Forget that douche.

You are one of the many reasons why this board is great.

I actually had a guy call me out once for saying Hello to new members, he thought I was doing it to much, what a douche bag, some people are just total ass wipes sometimes.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Homie, tell whoever sent you that pm to kiss my arse. Every time I go into the workout section and attempt to answer a question, you and flexor are all over it. You are always doing more than your fair share, and for free.

I would ask you to post who the person was, but I'd rather not. Forget that douche.

You are one of the many reasons why this board is great.
    Thanks Keysor. You are cool dude. You have been a great help to me with your advice, as well. I got a PM from an important bro on this site thanking me for all of my help on this site. This is the second time this guy has busted my chops. I just got to take Swole's advice and squash it. Thanks, Swole!

Did you really not get the joke?
    You can never be sure these days bro, no offence intended !

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I got a pm earlier telling me I shouldn't be welcoming new members when they introduce themselves because I'm new too. I was basically accused of post whoring. To tell the truth I don't really care about the number of posts, I was just trying to be friendly.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I got a pm earlier telling me I shouldn't be welcoming new members when they introduce themselves because I'm new too. I was basically accused of post whoring. To tell the truth I don't really care about the number of posts, I was just trying to be friendly.
    Was it a mod or a wannabe? I think I might know who the prick is? Sorry, Swole!

You can never be sure these days bro, no offence intended !
    It's all good! - Just watch your step in the future or I'll ban your ass!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    naver got any PM's

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Was it a mod or a wannabe? I think I might know who the prick is? Sorry, Swole!
    Nope, wasn't a mod.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Why are you telling people about the PM's I send you!!! You want to get banned!!!!J/k. I didn't send them.
    Anyway bro, screw that ish!!! As long as your being friendly then it should be all gravy!!! I have read the rules on the forum and it doesn't say anything about whoring. Next time a Non-Mod says something just give them the

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

People who are wannabe Mods need to get a life but you shouldn't complain, you're not contributing to the board, one more incident like this and I'll suspend you for a week.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Why are you telling people about the PM's I send you!!! You want to get banned!!!!J/k. I didn't send them.
    Anyway bro, screw that ish!!! As long as your being friendly then it should be all gravy!!! I have read the rules on the forum and it doesn't say anything about whoring. Next time a Non-Mod says something just give them the
    ?Que pasa, Nismo? I'm hoping this guy has read the thread and explains himself. We'll have to see how much courage he has .

Nismo is offline Member
    ?Que pasa, Nismo? I'm hoping this guy has read the thread and explains himself. We'll have to see how much courage he has .
    Hola Pops!! Como esta tu novia??? Yeah bro, fools like that don't need to be starting stuff with other members. It's cool to make jokes here and there, but not taking it to the extreme as to impersonate a MOD. Pinche Cabrones!!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Hola Pops!! Como esta tu novia??? Yeah bro, fools like that don't need to be starting stuff with other members. It's cool to make jokes here and there, but not taking it to the extreme as to impersonate a MOD. Pinche Cabrones!!!
    Regular (so-so). We are waiting on getting married until we sort some issues out. She still wants to get married but I am worried about her partying habits. Only time will tell if she wants to change her wild ways. I love her very much, though . !Pinche putos! ?Verdad?

What does "Cabrones" mean ? My hero The Rock uses that word all the time, I love it !!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually had a guy call me out once for saying Hello to new members, he thought I was doing it to much, what a douche bag, some people are just total ass wipes sometimes.
    really? yea that's ill.

While we're on the topic...

It pisses me off that they're members who casually bump old threads in the New Members Welcome Forums (one thread i locked this evening was 9 months old).

Said members aren't noobs... and seemingly bump said threads to add to their postcounts.

It pisses me off that said member forego something as simple as looking at the thread date.. or at the member's postcount (which i'm sure is something most intelligent members do.. as it doesn't make sense replying to a thread that's 4 month old... where the original poster has 3 posts... i.e. He/she hasn't been around since posting sad thread).

O...that felt good to let that out

back to Moderating

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What does "Cabrones" mean ? My hero The Rock uses that word all the time, I love it !!!
    The Rock would say Jabrone. Which means jobber in wrestling terminology. That's the guy, back in the 80's who would always lose for the big stars (the Brooklyn Brawler, for example).

Wait... where you joking?

Carbrone can mean many different things. It depends if your cuban, mexican, puerto rican, etc.

My woman is Mexican so I believe it means jerk. Nismo can correct me on this since I'm not hispanic.

!Viva Estados Unidos cabrones! JK

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    really? yea that's ill.

It pisses me off that they're members who casually bump old threads in the New Members Welcome Forums (one thread i locked this evening was 9 months old).

Said members aren't noobs... and seemingly bump said threads to add to their postcounts.

It pisses me off that said member forego something as simple as looking at the thread date.. or at the member's postcount (which i'm sure is something most intelligent members do.. as it doesn't make sense replying to a thread that's 4 month old... where the original poster has 3 posts... i.e. He/she hasn't been around since posting sad thread).

back to Moderating
    Nice one Nark !! I saw one bumped the other day that was four years old for God's sake. it really makes you wonder sometimes !!!

The Rock would say Jabrone. Which means jobber in wrestling terminology. That's the guy, back in the 80's who would always lose for the big stars (the Brooklyn Brawler, for example).

Wait... where you joking?

Carbrone can mean many different things. It depends if your cuban, mexican, puerto rican, etc.

My woman is Mexican so I believe it means jerk. Nismo can correct me on this since I'm not hispanic.

!Viva Estados Unidos cabrones! JK
    Thanks Pappi !!! Well there you go, us Aussies can pick up the difference between Cabrone and Jabrone. sad isnt it !

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    really? yea that's ill.

back to Moderating
    Do you think it is the business of other members to play your role? I assumed you had to work very hard to attain your status. It is like somebody impersonating a cop, doctor, lawyer, etc.

Nice one Nark !! I saw one bumped the other day that was four years old for God's sake. it really makes you wonder sometimes !!!
    exactly.

It puts a greater tax on Mod's resources... cus in addition to doing other Mod stuff... we're pruning threads.

Do you think it is the business of other members to play your role?
    Nope.

decadbal is offline Banned
    whats with all the you have to contribute to the board latly... other than smartass comments i dont contribute... nor do i plan to.... i come here to bullshit with ppl i like, thats what the lounge is for, i fuggin hate ppl who bitch about things posted in the lounge... faggots

Zapp is offline Banned
    really? yea that's ill.

back to Moderating
    Just saw this thread. What you are talking about is the reason I pm'd these two guys. They are digging up old new member post from 2 months ago and welcoming them to AR. Now that crap is just ridiculous. I told those two if they want to get their post count up that bad, go to the post whore thread and post as many times as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    whats with all the you have to contribute to the board latly... other than smartass comments i dont contribute... nor do i plan to.... i come here to bullshit with ppl i like, thats what the lounge is for, i fuggin hate ppl who bitch about things posted in the lounge... faggots
    lmao!

Where you been hiding mang?

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Just saw this thread. What you are talking about is the reason I pm'd these two guys. They are digging up old new member post from 2 months ago and welcoming them to AR. Now that crap is just ridiculous. I told those two if they want to get their post count up that bad, go to the post whore thread and post as many times as they like.
    I'm not gonna call any names.. but i'm glad someone else noticed.

I've deleted posts from at least 15 threads in that forum for the night already.

The threads have also been locked.

Anyone that notices their post count dropping by the abovementioned 15... now knows why

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i fuggin hate ppl who bitch about things posted in the lounge... faggots
    I fuggin hate ppl who bitch about people bitchin...... faggots.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information