Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Up date hun
    UPDATE, ok well its been hell, the past 3 days have been a living nightmare, yesterday i all ate was a detour bar, my gut was twisting. i skiped lifting i had a max squat day and i knew i couldn't get under the heavy weight i had no drive, first time i missed a day in a few years.
    today things have took a turn for the better, not great but better. we are going to try to sort through all of this, i had to make an apointment with a psych. so we can get counseling and see if i have some kind of sexual addiction, i have to also talk to her brother and explain what happened. i have alot of humble pie to eat. we are not close for now, she is distant, but is finaly starting to believe the truth. it was wrong of me to talk dirty with anyone, especially an X. let this be a lesson learned to everyone. in the bllink of an eye i almost and maybe still lose one of the most important things in my life because of a grave mistake. if your life is happy, don't screw it up on something so dumb, never hide the truth even if you think it cant hurt anybody, because it can. i have given alot of medical, workout , and rehab advice out in this forum, but by far, THIS is the best advice i have ever given on this board and i hope someone out there learns from this mistake of mine, because trust me, if you learn it the hard way, you are going to lose a few years off of your life!
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 01-04-2006 at 02:53 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think a sexual addiction is a bit extreme dont you ? You are a man for christ sake, regardless of what anybody says, we all look, and we all lust. Takeing the next step is another issue entirely and you havnt done that. I think councelling is important but blame it on a sexual addiction is fvcking rediculous IMO. Good luck with it bro

darmadoc is offline Member
    I'm puzzled. Is this a pattern for you? If not, why would the issue of sex addiction come up?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dam Sust I just came across this thread today. Sorry to hear about all of this. I started a thread a week ago on my problems with an EX GF. Life is tough brotha.................keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    I'm puzzled. Is this a pattern for you? If not, why would the issue of sex addiction come up?
    nope no pattern, but look, i think its extreme too, but, whatever it takes to fix this i willl do, i am hoping the therapist lady says it was just a mistake and some kind of addiction, i don't know what to make of it, so i am going with the program and just going o do whatever the lady tells me to

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dam Sust I just came across this thread today. Sorry to hear about all of this. I started a thread a week ago on my problems with an EX GF. Life is tough brotha.................keep us updated.
    jayhova, thanks man. what happened with your ex?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    jayhova, thanks man. what happened with your ex?
    I think his ex wrecked his new gf's car..

Not a trend

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I think his ex wrecked his new gf's car..

Not a trend
    yikes!that sounds a little psycho! sorry bro. hey mizfit, wanted to thank you for your advice throughout my whole little mini drama, i appreciate it alot

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm in the dog house too bro w/ C. Cuz I took that job at the new club.
    I dunno...Call me or come home this weekend. THis place is nuts!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sex addiction?

If that's the case w/you, then I should be serving double life sentences for excessive hornyness and being a straight slut.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    updatex2? Crazy I never saw this thread until now

yea man any type of flirting looks bad regardless. imagine if you saw youre girl doing the same sh!t...flirting is fun as hell trust me i know, but you can't let your real girl see! thats why stupid sh!t like myspace gets so many ppl into trouble these days. Also you gotta watch yourself man because I did something similar I was just flirting with an ex from a long time ago, and flirting is some sh!t I just do to most hot girls i see, but anyway so this ex really wanted it and i ended up cheating on my girl that night...so if you get a good enough opportunity, it will lead to something. i recommend having a conversation with that girl saying "i really dont wanna talk to you anymore" and print it out or call her and let ur girl listen.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    son of a bitch doc, not another guy having girl trouble. ive got a similar thread going.

hell any guy wouldve talked like that on an email but to the women its the same as cheating. i feel your pain doc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information