hotstuff is offline Female Member

Does anyone else have off during the week?

Does anyone else have off during the week besides me? I work at a resort so I am off when everyone else is on vacation.....and my days off are always on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when all my friends are at work. It's not like me and BC always party on the weekends...but at the same time all the rest of my friends are off more on the weekends so it interferes with the social schedule. It really sucks having your weekend fall on a Tuesday night!
    Does anyone else have this problem?????

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I used to work weekends, it sucks but as long as the job pays well. But what i would like to know is how the hell you have so many posts?!?

Frost

Yes, I only work on the weekends right now, I'm home Mon-Thurs and half the day Friday. I never go out on the weekends. At first it was cool, had all day to eat, cook, lift, tan,sleep, whatever. But it gets old fast, you tend to get lazy and even more sleepy when your home too much. You feel like your not getting enough accomplished, and if it doesnt involve money of some sort its hard to stay busy sometimes.

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    Well I wish I had that many days off but I just meant days off i a row during the week instead of the weekends...........mine are WEd. and Thurs. I work the other days. it's jsut streage being in a job where all of your other friends are off on the weekends!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yes, I only work on the weekends right now, I'm home Mon-Thurs and half the day Friday. I never go out on the weekends. At first it was cool, had all day to eat, cook, lift, tan,sleep, whatever. But it gets old fast, you tend to get lazy and even more sleepy when your home too much. You feel like your not getting enough accomplished, and if it doesnt involve money of some sort its hard to stay busy sometimes.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, my weekends are usually thru the week..

Thread Information