Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    anyone ever get alot of mucus from tren cough? like i got a continious cough with mucus for like 2 weeks, then bad tren cough while taking it.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    i think i'll just start at 50 and see how i feel after a couple weeks... gah that seems so low though

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    i think i'll just start at 50 and see how i feel after a couple weeks... gah that seems so low though
    yeah its only 5-6x stronger than test so its like 350+ a day and its nutritional proportioning agent... u will be impressed for a first timer i assure u

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    You son of a bitch.

i second that one you bastard

jef
    jef is offline Member
    How long does it take to kick in?
    Is it true that tren cough only happens shortly after injecting?
    Are the sides less likely with a higher purity powder for pellets?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by jef
    How long does it take to kick in?
    Is it true that tren cough only happens shortly after injecting?
    Are the sides less likely with a higher purity powder for pellets?
    ok bro tren can kick in.. in as lil as 3-4 days at full effect due to its short half life from the acetate ester.

tren cough is when minute traces of tren enter into the blood stream making you taste this awsome METAL FLAVOR..flaver? or?er? oh **** it... and u start coughing violently as if u have asthma.. or so thats what happens to me..i have ran enough tren that if i put my tren cycles back to back it would almost = a year total .. and i have only had tren cough 3times or so.. BETTER odds w/ smaller G' needle. because it occurs when u puncture through or damage a vein and inject where the oil seeps up and into ur veins.

i guess you get way more sides from fina rather than from the real deal tren pwdrs.. that seems to be the common occurance.. but my sides are just lethargy and sweating and high blood pressure..

fullback34 is offline Banned

finaplix and tren

did any u guys gain a shit load of weight while on fina? if u did how was ur diet?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ok bro tren can kick in.. in as lil as 3-4 days at full effect due to its short half life from the acetate ester.

tren cough is when minute traces of tren enter into the blood stream making you taste this awsome METAL FLAVOR..flaver? or?er? oh **** it... and u start coughing violently as if u have asthma.. or so thats what happens to me..i have ran enough tren that if i put my tren cycles back to back it would almost = a year total .. and i have only had tren cough 3times or so.. BETTER odds w/ smaller G' needle. because it occurs when u puncture through or damage a vein and inject where the oil seeps up and into ur veins.

i guess you get way more sides from fina rather than from the real deal tren pwdrs.. that seems to be the common occurance.. but my sides are just lethargy and sweating and high blood pressure..
    so how come tren causes this but not test?

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    i just finished an injection, and got a bit of tren cough

i use a 22' 1.5 inch for glutes - I noticed i was bleeding from the injection, so obviously i penetrated a vain on the way to my muscle, i asperated, everything was fine, and carried on with the injection.

now,

I thiink the problem is, that when i prep the needle, i always let a little tiny drip of tren come out of the top, so i know there isnt any air in the needle - so, that being said, whenever i hit a vien that tren will mix with the blood causing the cough

so my theory to 100% prevent tren cough - prep the needle tip with water inside, instead of tren (the rest of the tren will obviously be in the plunger)

what do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information