Thread: isitlowt.com

isitlowt.com

Has anyone seen the commercial for this? It's a website for guys to go to that may potentially have low testosterone , to give them some info so they can go see a doctor and possibly get a prescription for test. I also saw some guy on Dr Phil a few weeks ago that was talking about how he had no energy and no "zest" for life, and as it turned out he had low test, and got a script. This pretty much contradicts everything the media has been shoving down our throats about how bad steroids are, although they are very careful about not mentioning that the stuff being prescribed is a steroid

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    steroids are bad, except when you get them prescribed, then they magically transform to being good, bullshit

reminds me of the story on the miss hawaii girl that decided she wanted to be a man from the waist up(she didn't want surgery), so a doc gave her steroids(test and deca i believe) to give her the cosmetic appearance and sound of a guy, without the genitalia to back it up

wtf is up with that, so now it's okay to use steroids for cosmetic purposes at a doc's discretion, but you can't use them to further your job as a professional bodybuilder or for cosmetic reasons as a non competitive bb

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    steroids are bad, except when you get them prescribed, then they magically transform to being good, bullshit

reminds me of the story on the miss hawaii girl that decided she wanted to be a man from the waist up(she didn't want surgery), so a doc gave her steroids (test and deca i believe) to give her the cosmetic appearance and sound of a guy, without the genitalia to back it up

wtf is up with that, so now it's okay to use steroids for cosmetic purposes at a doc's discretion, but you can't use them to further your job as a professional bodybuilder or for cosmetic reasons as a non competitive bb
    Agreed! with this one!

I was looking on the isitlowt.com website about what they prescribe, and for injections it says you usually go to the doctor and get one every 7-21 days, and that you may become moody from your test levels fluctuating in between shots. Sounds like some of the doctors need to do some research on here before prescribing anything

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    I was looking on the isitlowt.com website about what they prescribe, and for injections it says you usually go to the doctor and get one every 7-21 days, and that you may become moody from your test levels fluctuating in between shots. Sounds like some of the doctors need to do some research on here before prescribing anything

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate View Post

reminds me of the story on the miss hawaii girl that decided she wanted to be a man from the waist up(she didn't want surgery), so a doc gave her steroids(test and deca i believe) to give her the cosmetic appearance and sound of a guy, without the genitalia to back it up

wtf x 2

Thread Information