What caliber of a bullet was 50 cent shot up with?

I'm just curious if anybody knows what caliber he was shot with. If that dude was shot 9 times it couldn't have been anything big like a .38 or a .40 cal, even a 9mm for that matter. Even if he didnt get hit in any vital organs the bullets would have made exit wounds big enough to bleed out. What was it?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i think it was a 9mm not 100% sure, they shouldve used a 44 with a hollow point that wouldve got the job done

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe it was a 9mm

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    when was he shot, recently? or is this part of his lore?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm just curious if anybody knows what caliber he was shot with. If that dude was shot 9 times it couldn't have been anything big like a .38 or a .40 cal, even a 9mm for that matter. Even if he didnt get hit in any vital organs the bullets would have made exit wounds big enough to bleed out. What was it?
    Thats not true. The type of bullets used would determine how big of an exit wound it would leave. Obviously a full metal jacket, or a light grain ammunition is not going to create as much damage as say, hollow points or hydrashocks. As long as the bullets didnt pass through any arteries or hit bones and cause a lot of fragmentation, its very concievable to be shot that many times and survive. Also, Im not sure if he was shot 9 times consecutively, ya know, he was slewin yayo for a long time before he became famous.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

i thought he only got shot 3 times, once in the face and once in each leg. i could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Thats not true. The type of bullets used would determine how big of an exit wound it would leave. Obviously a full metal jacket, or a light grain ammunition is not going to create as much damage as say, hollow points or hydrashocks. As long as the bullets didnt pass through any arteries or hit bones and cause a lot of fragmentation, its very concievable to be shot that many times and survive. Also, Im not sure if he was shot 9 times consecutively, ya know, he was slewin yayo for a long time before he became famous.

oh god, even a 9 mm would probably dislocate your arm if you got hit directly in the bone.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    What ever it was, it def wasnt strong enough cause hes still standing damn it.

he didnt get shot 9 times at once i dont think

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i thought he only got shot 3 times, once in the face and once in each leg. i could be wrong though
    yea i dont wanna think about it dude...ive seen x-rays of people who have been shot and the bullet hits bones, it looks like a ****in explosion...

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    he didnt get shot 9 times at once i dont think

yea, that would be no good. its pretty likely you would die if you got shot 9 times all at once

yea i dont wanna think about it dude...ive seen x-rays of people who have been shot and the bullet hits bones, it looks like a ****in explosion...

yea i bet. the thing people dont understand about getting shot is that once the bullet hits you, it sends a shockwave through your body which will rupture organs and sh_t. something with that much force behind it has devistating effects on soft targets like flesh.

i have to admit though, im kinda curious to see what a 12 gauge shotgun would do to someone at close range. now that would be a gory mess.

i saw a video of combat footage from iraq where they were shooting guys with .50 caliber sniper rifles. kinda weird at first cause its from so far away, but you can see the guys literally blow up... like rise of the triad style with arms and legs and guts being blasted in all directions.

i have to admit though, im kinda curious to see what a 12 gauge shotgun would do to someone at close range. now that would be a gory mess.
    Well, that would also depend on the ammunition used, and to add another variable into the equation is wether you are using buckshot or slugs. I think 00 buckshot would cause a big ****ing mess, but I did see an episode of cops where a girl got shot in the head (not at close range) from a shotgun and the pellets actually lodged in her skull but didnt penetrate, what a lucky crackhor. Now, the slugs I use in my shotguns are Sabots (kind of a legal holopoint) and they would definately do some damage. A .22 is actually a VERY lethal round believe it or not. A .22LR has the ability to travel an extremely far distance, added to the fact that placing a .22 round in someones skull will cause it to ping pong around in their brain because its such a light round, as opposed to just blowing out the other side...

i saw a video of combat footage from iraq where they were shooting guys with .50 caliber sniper rifles. kinda weird at first cause its from so far away, but you can see the guys literally blow up... like rise of the triad style with arms and legs and guts being blasted in all directions.

the .50 cal rifle is no joke ........ very easy to decapitate someone with that thing

hopefully in a couple years ill be able to buy one ........ i love the .50 cal

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    the .50 cal rifle is no joke ........ very easy to decapitate someone with that thing

hopefully in a couple years ill be able to buy one ........ i love the .50 cal

haha yea, thats straight artilery. makes my 30-06 look like a pellet gun

haha yea, thats straight artilery. makes my 30-06 look like a pellet gun
    Lol its no suprise you saw the people blow up. If the guys in the video were using the weapon I think they were, which is the Barret .50cal, that weapon is mainly used on light armored vehicles, like APC's and the like...

Well, that would also depend on the ammunition used, and to add another variable into the equation is wether you are using buckshot or slugs. I think 00 buckshot would cause a big ****ing mess, but I did see an episode of cops where a girl got shot in the head (not at close range) from a shotgun and the pellets actually lodged in her skull but didnt penetrate, what a lucky crackhor. Now, the slugs I use in my shotguns are Sabots (kind of a legal holopoint) and they would definately do some damage. A .22 is actually a VERY lethal round believe it or not. A .22LR has the ability to travel an extremely far distance, added to the fact that placing a .22 round in someones skull will cause it to ping pong around in their brain because its such a light round, as opposed to just blowing out the other side...

im thinking BBB magnum rounds through an 18 inch barrel. slugs would make a pretty big mess too. btw, .22 lr is imo a very ideal weapon to use to kill someone. did you know that if you put a .22 directly up to something, even a board, it makes as much noise as a pellet gun?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm just curious if anybody knows what caliber he was shot with.
    A water pistol

Lol its no suprise you saw the people blow up. If the guys in the video were using the weapon I think they were, which is the Barret .50cal, that weapon is mainly used on light armored vehicles, like APC's and the like...

yea, it was unreal bro. ive heard that even a 7mm mag will blow up deer, and a .50 cal rifle is like 4 times bigger than that. good god. i wish i had a browning .50 cal machine gun. id have some fun with that

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    50-cent? obviously the round wasnt big enough

as for the .50 cal, they are "Anti-Material" wpns (unlike the M16/m249 which are anti-personnel) - the 2.4 km shot in afghanistan allegedly obliterated the upper left half the taliban opfor (as far as first aid is concerned, they would fall in the "obviously dead" category)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    9mm....

Clarified when he says, "staring down the barrel of that nine, I was sure I was gonna die".

~SC~

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    As someone said earlier he was shot only 3 times but was shot at 9 times.

only 3 lol

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    what did pac get shot with he took 5 one was in the head and the sac and he lived

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    It should have been a 22mm

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    This is a lil off the subject to but I was just watching beyond the glory about Curtis Martin and he said he was suppose to die when he was young, he said someone put a gun to his head and the guy pulled the trigger 4 times and nothing happened so the guy thought it was broke so he took it away from his head and pulled the trigger toward the ground and it went off.... pretty lucky guy

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Too small of caliber what ever it was, because they never finished 50 cent off. I'm guessing a 9mm or smaller. He sure is lucky. Went from a dealer, who was shot afew times, then struck a record contract, and now is a millionaire. Not much of a role model, but I do respect his luck.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Too small of caliber what ever it was, because they never finished 50 cent off. I'm guessing a 9mm or smaller. He sure is lucky. Went from a dealer, who was shot afew times, then struck a record contract, and now is a millionaire. Not much of a role model, but I do respect his luck.
    Luck? - Yeah he probably just fell into it huh?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Luck? - Yeah he probably just fell into it huh?

Trust me luck has more to do with it than you think. You should see around here all the mix tapes and underground shit that people make. I mean off the top of my head I can name dozens of people that can spit damn well and sound like they have their own label and video but live around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Trust me luck has more to do with it than you think. You should see around here all the mix tapes and underground shit that people make. I mean off the top of my head I can name dozens of people that can spit damn well and sound like they have their own label and video but live around the corner.
    I hear what you're saying but luck alone doesn't make a successful rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I hear what you're saying but luck alone doesn't make a successful rapper.

Being discovered is the key to being in the game. All these guys have so much talent and have the "credentials" to back up everything they say. But nobody even knows they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Being discovered is the key to being in the game. All these guys have so much talent and have the "credentials" to back up everything they say. But nobody even knows they exist.
    I got mad skills on the mic yo! - Trouble is there are very few gangsta rap talent scouts on the lookout in Cornwall!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well anyone have any songs that we could hear? Well about 50, he was lucky I'd say.

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    50 cent has been shot at a lot of times...

In jersey the other year....."Ten bullet casings were found, seven for a .40-calibur handgun, three from a .45. One bullet shattered a window at the tire center of a BJ's wholesale outlet 200 feet away. 50 cent was not injured"

In queens....."Later he was consequently shot five times and stabbed (9 shots were fired but only 5 hit, people mistake it for being hit 9 times)

in NYC at hot 97......"in an interview on hip-hop radio station Hot 97 Monday night, 50 announced that he was kicking The Game out of his G-Unit clique because of disloyal a fight broke out and a shooting occurred outside the radio station, wounding one man, police said. The victim, identified only as a security guard for 50 Cent, was shot in the hip and was taken to St. Vincent's hospital in Tribeca."

in nyc at the hit factory....."In March 2000, outside the Hit Factory studio on West 54th Street, 50 Cent was beaten and stabbed by Lorenzo, his brother Christopher, and a Murder Inc. rapper named Ramel “Black Child” Gill"

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    2 Pac still has the best rap, you can feel the emotion behind his lyrics

2 Pac - Unconditional Love is my fav

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    9mm....

Clarified when he says, "staring down the barrel of that nine, I was sure I was gonna die".

~SC~
    he was shot nine times at the same time with an oozy .22 cal.. just to clear things up...

I hear a lot of different stories about how many times he's been shot

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    i kno hes been shot in the face two in the hand once in back leg and not too sure i kno of 5 u can see the scars if u see him without a shirt on he talks all about it in the get rich or die tryin video

Thread Information