View Poll Results: Your Preference in the other?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Schmooooth

85 62.50%
  • Natural but Crew cut

41 30.15%
  • Love da Jungle baby - bring back the 60s!

6 4.41%
  • Who cares?

4 2.94%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JKali
    Well, if you need any motivation, it makes the piece look bigger and I definitely notice a difference when my man is all shaved up and when he's been slackin with the razors. Hahaha!
    I cut that with clippers and shave the surronding area, so I'm good on that. So you think "skin bald" heads look good on guys? I've heard so many girls say they like to have hair to run their fingers through

JKali is offline Female Member
    Well, not gonna lie, it is fun to run the fingers and give a nice pull, but a bald dome is sexy...something about the marine/army kick your A## kind of thing.

Well, not gonna lie, it is fun to run the fingers and give a nice pull, but a bald dome is sexy...something about the marine/army kick your A## kind of thing.
    Gotcha. So bald is cool as long as you have the rest of the bad boy look to go along with it

ANY look is good as long as you have the bad boy look to go along with it. LOL Though, if your head is wharped out or something i wouldn't suggest the the razor. That and the really large ears with the bald head is not a great look to go for either.

ANY look is good as long as you have the bad boy look to go along with it. LOL Though, if your head is wharped out or something i wouldn't suggest the the razor. That and the really large ears with the bald head is not a great look to go for either.
    ****, you're like a cornicopia of opposite sex advice. Every guys needs a girl "friend" like you to call up for straight up info.

Hahaha. This probably explains why I get along much better with guys than girls. Hmm, and here I was thinking it was the tomboy in me, when they're really just hanging around for advice. This is just my opinion of course, so I'm sure there are tons of women who would disagree, but feel free to ask away if you like my advice.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    what about coalflower ears jkali? You like that?

Hahaha. This probably explains why I get along much better with guys than girls. Hmm, and here I was thinking it was the tomboy in me, when they're really just hanging around for advice. This is just my opinion of course, so I'm sure there are tons of women who would disagree, but feel free to ask away if you like my advice.
    Nah, you don't get along with girls because you are cool. Girls are boring and bitchy on the norm...the girls on the board are all pretty far from the norm

Wrestlers are great. Ever read chuck palahniuk (he wrote fight club which is ten times better than the movie...plus you have to pick up Choke if you want to read some twisted shiz). Anyway, he has a great short story about wrestlers an cawliflower ears. Hey, battle wounds and scars are hott. Just shows how hard you work.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Nah, you don't get along with girls because you are cool. Girls are boring and bitchy on the norm...the girls on the board are all pretty far from the norm
    I live with four girls...who I want to strangle everyday, but the lease is up in 10 months (yes i'm counting). If I hear one more of them comment about my protein shakes and flax oil as they sit on the couch and stuff their faces with lean cuisine meals, pasta and stove top stuffing...well let's just say it won't be pretty. I love coming to the AR boards where other women are into lifting and being healthy. It's such breath of fresh air.

I live with four girls...who I want to strangle everyday, but the lease is up in 10 months (yes i'm counting). If I hear one more of them comment about my protein shakes and flax oil as they sit on the couch and stuff their faces with lean cuisine meals, pasta and stove top stuffing...well let's just say it won't be pretty. I love coming to the AR boards where other women are into lifting and being healthy. It's such breath of fresh air.
    Right on. Well, for what it's worth, I like ya

Awww. Thanks Co!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    ok i don't know what happendd here, but i like myself that landing strip showing you were to go, but bald is always good cause there is no natural dental floss

G-13 is offline Member
    I guess i stand out in a crowd because i love a hairy pussy...big hairy and smelly..that musky sex scent mmmm.....yea ima nasti mutha fuka

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I guess i stand out in a crowd because i love a hairy pussy...big hairy and smelly..that musky sex scent mmmm.....yea ima nasti mutha fuka

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    ya wtf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information