Pippin035 is offline New Member

Dang man, I just gotta ask a question bout the brad pitt look/physiques in general

Fortunately, it's just theoretical. I was comparing his physique to more muscular ones, and if you actually want to get 'the look' that he has, wouldn't it be a strategy to NOT train abs? The lean look doesn't have enough pectoral muscle to allow for bigger abs. Like if you look at it from the side, the pecs are small, and anyone with abs would be starting to get a pot belly look. Make sense? I just wondered if you guys think that makes sense, or if the side-view shape is really all genetics. I know having a bigger or smaller rib cage affects it too.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    bodybuilding, man. juice, gym, heavy training and cycles.. that's what we talk about here on the "steriod questions" board. brad pitt.....? what the hell???............

pump4 is offline New Member
    lol that was funny to read

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ragin'
    bodybuilding, man. juice, gym, heavy training and cycles.. that's what we talk about here on the "steriod questions" board. brad pitt.....? what the hell???............
    good call ragin', I feel the same way. I cannot stand talking about acting and actors, I get enough of that shit here at home since my girl is an actor. So the last thing I want to talk about here at AR is ACTING! Sorry all, just had to get that out. And Pippin please don't take offense from this post, just a little rant.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Moved to AR Lounge

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Brad pitt looks like a guy who doesnt eat steak .
    I guess some people like the skinny look.

Thread Information