Thread: tongue rings

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

tongue rings

just need a little advice my girl just got her tongue pierced today, and i need some good suggestions on what she can eat now. her tongue is a little swollen, and the guy told her to eat ice chips what else can she eat beside that and ice cream..
    thanks in advance for any replies

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i just got mine repierced 2 days ago. i eat like i would without it, except i chew a little slowly just to get used to it again. i remember the first time i got it pierced, i think i bit the ball about 3 times. good thing i didn't break a tooth.

just tell her when she puts food in her mouth, make it small bites, and tell her to try to put it in the back, not move it back there with her tongue like she normally would.

pierced is offline New Member
    i've had my tongue pierced for so long now i forget it's there most of the time....... she might try slim fast shakes, sugar free popcicles, any type of soft food is better for the first few days until she gets used to it........did it swell up much? mine looked like a jimmie dean sauseage link for about 3 days after!!!!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think that when i first got it done I ate french fries and chicken tenders

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    jello,applesauce,pudding,shakes,malts,canned friut,soupsand anything else thats soft and dont forget you really shouldnt smoke ,eat pork,or drink any alcohol after you had a piercing,any piercing but especially a tounge at least thats what all the guys down here tell usand don forget to use muoth wash it helps with the swelling and prevents getting infections

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: tongue rings

Originally posted by kreper69
    just need a little advice my girl just got her tongue pierced today, and i need some good suggestions on what she can eat now. her tongue is a little swollen, and the guy told her to eat ice chips what else can she eat beside that and ice cream..
    thanks in advance for any replies
    Man someone is in for some fun when it heals.. LOL..

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    MILKSHAKES! i went straight to mickeyDizzle's for a strawberry shizzle.

if shes watching her diet, make her some protein shakes with no fat ice cream...some seriously taste just as good IMHO.

That thing is gold. I've dated two girls(currently as well) that have them, and I'm surprised we have havent got are shit caught yet. its money tho baby. Wowza, what a turn on.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    What's wrong with eating just ice-cream......XXL

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for all the advice bro's it really helped alot. ouch key the same thing happened to her the other night (thought she did crack her tooth)
    S30 I'm dying in anticipation bro especially when she keeps sticking her tongue out to show me the ring, and gives me those come hither eyes (she laughs cause she knows she being a tease)
    Pump 3 with them huh that's the sh*t bro lucky you gold,and money i believe it. i'm going to get one in a couple months after my current cycle. i saw the vibrating tongue ring in a thread on here i showed it to her, and her eyes lit up..(i'll get it after a while) sh*t i'm wandering if we'll get ours caught..
    thanks bro's

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wtf
    i removed my tongue ring a couple of years ago...starting to miss it now.
    Abit late but she should only intake liquids until the swolling is gone.

Sorry to hear about her tooth bro. Your in for some good times

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    all I gotta say is you are one lucky mofo... damn I hate a girl that teases.. (well hate in a good way)..

Thread Information