Voters
334. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am

41 12.28%
  • No, I am not

293 87.72%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I guess i should have said the ones who act flamboyent, excuse me if i didnt perfectly pay attention to every word i wrote so i wouldnt offend anyone. so for the ones i offended, i apoligise.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Sorry Bro, I'm straight as an Arrow.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    LOL... everyone's irish on st. paddy's day. That's not celebrating the irish, it's celebrating alcohol!!!!
    Not according to my Irish coworkers. Who ALL happen to take the next day off from work. Most people take the day off of the celebration not the day after to recover from it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I think Im going to start a new parade.... "Donkey Parade". Its so everyone who likes being with donkeys can express themselves freely and show there competativeness. Check out www.dointhedonkeys.com and please do not bash the hopes and dreams of others to one day be equal and thought of as such.
    If this is what you choose to do and you can find people willing to participate, more power to you.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I Love Boobies!!!!!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I Love Boobies!!!!!!!!
    Donkey boobies? Go to the above site and support!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i once caught my cousin having sex with a stuffed rabbit, is that close enough?

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member

Wtf?

hey Kstoner,

what exactly "worries" you about the gay games? People, step aside for a minute and think why would people want the gay games. Maybe the people that would compete actually did come out, but were shunned by the straight community? Maybe their sponsor's dropped them after finding out they were gay? Maybe they still have that competitive spirit and talent but are unable to use it in any capacity?

What amazes me, is the people who have an opinion about something, are the exact people who know nothing of what they are speaking about.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have no clue where you got the idea that the Gay Games are for athletes who cannot make it in real games. The gay games are a celebration of gay pride and gay athletes competing together. Have you actually checked out their web site?
    That's my whole point!!! Hardly ANYONE is going to bother going to the web site. Someone is going to bring it up at work, the gym, or over a pool table, and they are going to say "Why do they need a game for themselves"... It's not the games I have a problem with per se, it's the image and stereotype that they promote!

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    That's my whole point!!! Hardly ANYONE is going to bother going to the web site. Someone is going to bring it up at work, the gym, or over a pool table, and they are going to say "Why do they need a game for themselves"... It's not the games I have a problem with per se, it's the image and stereotype that they promote!
    Then you as an educated gay man who knows what the games are about can speak up and tell them. I'm not saying it's you're responsibility to educate the masses but letting people go on believing stereotypes is a bad thing.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    At one time a few years ago, I seriously didnt gays, i thought they should all be put away. My views have changed, I still Dont think being gay is Normal at all, But i no longer dislike them at all, Rather i think some of them can be some of the nicest people.

But On the same hand, What i dont like is Flaunting being gay and throwing it in your face saying " Hey I am GAY" haveing pride days etc.... I think by having these gay games will only cause more of a problem with people accepting Homosexualality. I just hate how Certain people and Gays are trying to prove to the world that being gay is Normal. Its Not!!! so please dont rub it in our faces.

Just because being gay is Socially acceptable to the public and governments doesnt make it Geniticly normal.

But the truth is.... Society deams what is normal now days even if it isnt.

I say this If your gay your gay...... I will sit down be your friend, by you a drink...... But please dont rub it in my face or whoevers face that your gay.... Just act normal about it dont flaunt it and dont be all flamboyent. and i guaranty more people will accept homosexuality.
    The fact remains that society, like it or not, does not accept homosexuality. Gays want their rights? Fine, they got it. Why can't they be happy now? Why must they throw it in society's face?

To have suspicion of someone's sexuality is one thing. But when they expose themselves, it becomes a problem with them. Case in point.....ROSIE O'DONNELL. Sure, we had our suspicions of her sexuality but as long as it was just suspicions, she was still popular. Then she decided to do a book and reveal her lesbianism. Good bye "Rosie Show" ratings. Good bye "Rosie" magazine popularity. Face it, society don't accept homosexuality.

But on a positive note:

Then you as an educated gay man who knows what the games are about can speak up and tell them. I'm not saying it's you're responsibility to educate the masses but letting people go on believing stereotypes is a bad thing.
    Right, and I am only around so many people. Think about how many people are going to hear about this thru the news or forums like this, and there is no one to try and keep the stereotypes out of it. That's the damage I am talking about. You see it happening right here in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Right, and I am only around so many people. Think about how many people are going to hear about this thru the news or forums like this, and there is no one to try and keep the stereotypes out of it. That's the damage I am talking about. You see it happening right here in this thread!
    That's their problem and their ignorance. There is no way I'm going to go through life worried about what EVERYONE will think of me or something I may do. People will think what they want so you can only do so much. Live your life and be happy.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    The fact remains that society, like it or not, does not accept homosexuality. Gays want their rights? Fine, they got it. Why can't they be happy now?
    Why must they throw it in society's face?
    [/IMG]
    ================

Since when have gays got their rights? It's still legal for the vast majority of employers to fire someone just because they're gay, including most US gov't agencies. I knew a couple guys, lived together 20-something years, their families disapproved of the relationship. One day one of 'em died in a car wreck, the deceased's family swooped down and took most everything they had worked for 'cause most of it was in the deceased's name . . . a straight (even common-law) couple would have been protected from that.
    . . . One time I went to check out one of those time-share things in East Texas, they asked me why my wife wasn't with me, I said I wasn't married. They wanted proof (I shoulda left at this point); my neighbors weren't home to vouch for my marital status, and I volunteered the info, "I'm not married because I'm gay." At that point, they ushered me into the office of the head salesguy, who told me I wouldn't like what they had to offer, I asked to look around so I could form my own opinion, and they told me to leave--NOW.
    . . . Oh yah, I got a million stories like this . . . lots of my pals have similar stories . . . been assaulted by thugs, kicked by cops, murdered by bored suburban teenagers (one Judge in Dallas County gave a kid who shot two gay guys only an 8 year sentence because "the victims were only a couple of queers"--Judge Hampton) and it's all because gays ain't got anything like equal rights yet, not by a long shot.

And what's this "Why must they throw it in society's face?" line? Sometimes in a joint like WalMart when a couple teenagers are, um, "affectionate" in public, I'll lean over to some lady and say, "Why do they gotta throw their heterosexuality in everyone's face?"
    Man oh man, just look at all the married couples going to church every sunday, man and woman, throwing their heterosexuality in everyone's face . . . Go to just about any beach in summer, and you'll see heterosexuality convulsantly flaunted in unimaginable combinations; Look at magazine covers and it'll just about peck out your eyeballs; turn on the TV and you'll see heterosexuals porking each other and then their neighbor with gleeful abandon . . .
    All this, and then when the rare instance comes along of a couple of guys holding hands, comes the clarion cry "Why must they throw it in society's face?"

I don't get it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ================

Since when have gays got their rights? It's still legal for the vast majority of employers to fire someone just because they're gay, including most US gov't agencies. I knew a couple guys, lived together 20-something years, their families disapproved of the relationship. One day one of 'em died in a car wreck, the deceased's family swooped down and took most everything they had worked for 'cause most of it was in the deceased's name . . . a straight (even common-law) couple would have been protected from that.
    . . . One time I went to check out one of those time-share things in East Texas, they asked me why my wife wasn't with me, I said I wasn't married. They wanted proof (I shoulda left at this point); my neighbors weren't home to vouch for my marital status, and I volunteered the info, "I'm not married because I'm gay." At that point, they ushered me into the office of the head salesguy, who told me I wouldn't like what they had to offer, I asked to look around so I could form my own opinion, and they told me to leave--NOW.
    . . . Oh yah, I got a million stories like this . . . lots of my pals have similar stories . . . been assaulted by thugs, kicked by cops, murdered by bored suburban teenagers (one Judge in Dallas County gave a kid who shot two gay guys only an 8 year sentence because "the victims were only a couple of queers"--Judge Hampton) and it's all because gays ain't got anything like equal rights yet, not by a long shot.

And what's this "Why must they throw it in society's face?" line? Sometimes in a joint like WalMart when a couple teenagers are, um, "affectionate" in public, I'll lean over to some lady and say, "Why do they gotta throw their heterosexuality in everyone's face?"
    Man oh man, just look at all the married couples going to church every sunday, man and woman, throwing their heterosexuality in everyone's face . . . Go to just about any beach in summer, and you'll see heterosexuality convulsantly flaunted in unimaginable combinations; Look at magazine covers and it'll just about peck out your eyeballs; turn on the TV and you'll see heterosexuals porking each other and then their neighbor with gleeful abandon . . .
    All this, and then when the rare instance comes along of a couple of guys holding hands, comes the clarion cry "Why must they throw it in society's face?"

I don't get it . . .
    Your East Texas time share incident is a law suit waiting to happen. I say sue their asses and make some $$$!

Your East Texas time share incident is a law suit waiting to happen. I say sue their asses and make some $$$!
    ===============

On what grounds? What they did is perfectly legal here in Texas . . .

Tell ya what, though; it did ive me a pretty good idea of what black and mexican folks feel when shit like that happens to them . . . oh yah . . .

--Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ===============

On what grounds? What they did is perfectly legal here in Texas . . .

Tell ya what, though; it did ive me a pretty good idea of what black and mexican folks feel when shit like that happens to them . . . oh yah . . .

--Tock
    Well, here in New York, there are laws against discrimination based on sexual orientation.

Well, here in New York, there are laws against discrimination based on sexual orientation.
    ========

Yah, well, here in Texas, once you get outside of the big cities, you're pretty much on your own.
    Back in '95 I got stopped in East Texas for no other reason than I was driving with long hair . . . searched my car (no warrant), held up a cb radio and asked me what I was doing with a police scanner . . . asked me why I was driving 45mph, I said "Because the speed limit sign back there said 45 . . . " JHC, they're really retarded out there. But I was polite, convinced him I wasn't out dealing narcotics (not my scene, anyway), and he let me go with a written warning (for driving 45 in a 45 mph zone--JHC, they're so retarded out there) . . . Titus County, in East Texas. At the time, I was looking for some property to buy to build a retirement home on, but after that episode, and driving through some of the small towns out there, I think I'd much rather live in a sow's lice-infested sweaty butthole.

Gee . . . I just re-read that last phrase . . . maybe I should look into writing text for all-occasion greeting cards, eh?

--Tock

Carlos_E if your gay your Gay, stop trying to prove to everyone that Homosexuality is Normal and trying to prove thay gay games are a good thing.

argg this post should be locked

Carlos_E if your gay your Gay, stop trying to prove to everyone that Homosexuality is Normal and trying to prove thay gay games are a good thing.

argg this post should be locked

FYI.. I never said I was fucking gay. Now you've pissed me the hell off. Just because I don't give a shit what other people do and I think they have just as much right to celebrate who they are that makes me gay??? Then fuck it, I wish I was gay instead of being straight and associated with judgmental people like you.

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    bulldogg(aka jackass),

way to show your ignorance, luckily not all straight guys are judged by your lack of intellegence.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    An interesting question obviously is posed.. is it right to have pride if you're the majority?
    wake up and smell the new millenium buddy, obviously its socially acceptable..now if you'll excuse me, my white pride T-shirt/bedsheet and pillow case ensamble just finished drying, and i need 2 get dressed for work.(its casual saturdays)

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    wake up and smell the new millenium buddy, obviously its socially acceptable..now if you'll excuse me, my white pride T-shirt/bedsheet and pillow case ensamble just finished drying, and i need 2 get dressed for work.(its casual saturdays)
    I mean in any situation. Not any particular one, and especially not the KKK, which is not white pride, ianti black.

====================

That's funny . . .
    In my 'hood, gay IS normal, and we're pretty tolerant of straight people, even let 'em into our clubs sometimes. Every now and then, though, some of the leather guys will get antsy and have to run out and roll a few that get out of hand, just to put 'em in their place. Come on down sometime, we'll show you what's normal in our neck of the woods . . .
    --Tock

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    I'm gay too. Happy, Happy.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Here we go again.
    ===============

Huh . . . this thread's been dormant for a month, and here it is again.
    I vote let's let it go dormant again.

--Tock

How did this come back? It was gone for a while... I think we have done our gay thread for the month.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm guessing someone voted because that bumps it back to the top.

freakout is offline Associate Member

Its hilarious

It is hilarious that you guys are trying to criticise people due to their actions but are these actions affecting you terribly?

You walked on a street, you see someone wearing a shirt saying he's a homo. What can you do? What is wrong with it/you that makes you angry?

You meet a new friend who tells you he is gay. So? Move on and just treat it like he tells you he is a drug addict. Is he crusing you? Is he asking for your dick? If not, then let go...

People have the right to wear what they want as long as there is no indecent exposure.

So when do you feel frustrated with gays? Yes when they try so hard to have sex with you. Yes when they stare at you like you were their next meal on the table. Yes when they interfere with your personal life but physically affecting you.

If not, live, learn and let go. Stop being a child.

By the way I am proud and gay. What is that going to harm you?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    this post is gay

Quote Originally Posted by wantbigmusl
    bulldogg(aka jackass),

way to show your ignorance, luckily not all straight guys are judged by your lack of intellegence.

I wasnt goona reply to this, but i will

It isnt ignoranace asshole is personal opinion, not everyones opinion is going to be the same, My opinion is being gay isnt normal, and scientificly it isnt normal to have sex with the same sex, thats besides the point. If people cant post on these forums their opinions then what the hell are they here for, i so i suggest you keep you mouth shut or next time send me a ****en private message if you dont like what i said.

and scientificly it isnt normal to have sex with the same sex, thats besides the point.
    Actually, you are incorrect. Current studies have shown homosexuality has a possible genetic link. If you'd like I can post a few URLs so you can read about it.

tugboat is offline New Member

Smile the dialog is the result

interesting thread.... good dialog........ the whole "pride thing" is about awareness and dialog......

if you agree or disagree... it's all good..... cause you are talking about it!

There are many of gay bodybuilders... I have dated them! LOL

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    How the hell did this thread get this many hits? I dont care about gays.....they dont care about me......it does irk me when they have public affection and all that crap. But otherwise I dont shun them and I dont talk to them....I just dont encounter them at any time.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Did massjunkie and DaBull post in here yet? They sould be able to elaborate. Wait thats the animal forum.

There are so many gay bodybuilders out there.......I was surprised by how many I know in my gym.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    LWB, what are you trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    There are so many gay bodybuilders out there.......I was surprised by how many I've done in my gym.
    I think thats what he means.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I get tired of guys looking at me and smiling while i take a shower.. But it's cool...

Look.................but don't touch........

Peace..

Hey tuck.............are you in atlanta Ga>????

I think thats what he means.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information