Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

I'm out (well at least for a little while)

Well bro’s I never thought I would be saying this , but I think I will be moving along.
    Kinda hard to explain, but I am not sure if AR has outgrown me, or I it. I was a member here since AR started, and for a few months now with all the new members, just I now feel out of place.
    To be honest, I miss the good ole AR days; it was more like family. Everyone was close nit and there were some really good brothers here. Mike, Dane, and a few other’s we don’t’ see anymore.
    I know AR has grown twice what it was when I first joined, but I think (no offense to some of the loyal members) it has lost that “family” type of attitude.
    Don’t get me wrong there are still some really good bro’s here, Cycleon, Jason, Pappa Pump among others.
    With the flood of new members, and with the things going down with BK, I think it is about time for me to step out.
    I hope I don’t offend anyone, but maybe I just expected more and I am spoiled to the beginning days of AR.
    I have found another board, which gives me that feel AR once had. I think I am going to hang around there for a while, although AR will always be my home. I am also a member on a few other boards, but always came back to AR cause of the “family” type of atmosphere. I will still be around here and there, answering PM’s, and such, but I don’t’ think I am going to be posting as much as I normally do.
    Take care bro’s, and I will check in from time to time..
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 01-01-2003 at 06:41 PM.

Colibri is offline Banned
    Would you rather the board be just like the bb.com forum?

You know, where everyoon is the second biggest in their school with the first being the 400lb fat kid. Kind of a coincidence don't you think, considering half of them have topics asking what skull crushers and deadlifts are.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your getting old bro...

But i can relate, the time spent on AR dosent increase.

Later.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sicilian30 I really hate to see you leave. I've been feeling the same way until the last couple days. I considered leaving many time in the past few months but I'm glad I stayed now. Trust me bro this is just a phase and it will pass. If this is really it I wish you luck bro. It really makes me sad too see any of the old bro's leaving. Maybe just a little break?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy trails silican. Sorry to see you go. You are one of the hand full of guys on this board who actually knows what there talking about.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Sicilian...I know you're not going for good as breaks are always needed. I'm glad I can still find your knowledge over at your new home or here in the archieves

Aragorn

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Im sad :-(

Will you AOL me now and then?

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Thanks guys for the support, I hope it is just a phase or a break I need. It really saddens me that I feel like I have to leave, or look elsewere for that feeling that AR once had.
    I don't know, I guess I just miss the good ole days of AR.
    To all the friends I have made here, thanks, to to the folks that think I am a no good SOB, well now you can rejoice.. LOL.
    I will be checking in from time to time, checking PM's and posting a few threads, like the one I have been wanting to post for a while now. Afterall like I said AR will always be my home...
    Hope you guys have a great New Year.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    Im sad :-(

Will you AOL me now and then?

C.B.
    Wow, CB, that's one hot avatar there! And so long, Sicilian! Hope we do see you around some time!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I know how you feel. I spent some time away from the board this year (for other reasons) and I came back excited to contribute again. I hope you decide to return. You're one of those good bro's that you referred to.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well thank you very much. I modeled for that dont ya know. LOL...I wish.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information