gym_junki is offline Member

argument with the doc

so a family member is a doc, came over today and held a book that was on the table it was the 9th ed anabolics as soon as he saw it he looked at me, my dad said please try and convice him that wat he is doing is wrong, and from here the argument started. he asked me if i have used anything and i said yes test e sus deca d-bol prop he almost fainted, and when he asked me about the dose he almost got a hart attack lol his arument was that in time my liver will over time suffer even from injections which is bullshhit because the only thing that gets prosesed by the liver are tabs, and that at the dose i mentioned to him some will convirt to estrogen and he was supprised when i told him thats why nolvadex clomid and adex are being used he couldent belive it. than he tryed to tell me that when i stop my recovery is going to be so bad and that i will loose alot of my gains and when i explained to him how hcg is used in somthing like that he said I GIVE UP looked at my father and said GOOD LUCK

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

I do that with my local doctors.

Sucks its a family member, they are harder to convince.. ego thing because he is a doctor and you aren't. I hate when they think they are right because they may hold a 'degree' of sorts.

yes lol he got offended when i told him that u only kno and belive whats on paper. i asked him how many times a week would u prescribe or give someone sustanon 250? he said if they need it ill give them 1 shot of 250mg every week i had a smile when he said that... i said why when it has a short ester to it ending in 3 days so his blood presure will be all over the place so why not split it into two shots a week of 250mg or just use test e if he only wants weekly, he went blank for a few seconds its like he was acctually think about it but didnt answe me bak. ahhhhh i was so into it lol

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Id of hit him for free test and hgh lol....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lol cos his family so his worried about my health lmao he couldnt stop me so he offered to help me but not with test dammm only wif anti estros and hcg lol better than nuffing tru?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Just to add something here, i saw my doctor a couple of months ago for bw, i knew i would qualify for trt.. Anyway bw done and sure enough i qualified however they have had to send me to the endo because in 25 years no one at my surgery has ever been on trt. So the senior doctors there didnt have a clue how to prescribe me test...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Just to add something here, i saw my doctor a couple of months ago for bw, i knew i would qualify for trt.. Anyway bw done and sure enough i qualified however they have had to send me to the endo because in 25 years no one at my surgery has ever been on trt. So the senior doctors there didnt have a clue how to prescribe me test...
    yeh i belive it, sorry to hear that bro. if they give u a choise what will u pik sus or enanthate ?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    sus250 at 2x weekly injections.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you cant blame docs, they dont get educated enough on steroids . all they get is a lecture with a few points about aas saying liver cancer, gyno etc all that shit.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    you cant blame docs, they dont get educated enough on steroids. all they get is a lecture with a few points about aas saying liver cancer, gyno etc all that shit.
    Agreed, that is why I go to a Endo. I dont even bother to talk to my local doc about test.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Agreed, that is why I go to a Endo. I dont even bother to talk to my local doc about test.
    whats an endo?

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    Endocrinologist

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Oh god, endos.. Lol they are stupider then GP's...

Quote Originally Posted by sprinter911 View Post
    Endocrinologist
    thanks

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

id never have an argument wif her hellllllll no ill vist it her eod

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    Lol I second that!, so true

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    ??? Thyroid/HRT/TRT is their specialty. If you have seen an Endo who does not know anything about Test it's like a builder not knowing anything about framing.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my doc just starts talking loudly when I present a differing view point...
    so I back off since he's easy with the scripts. Beyond that, I'll just switch docs... I have no loyalty to him whatsoever

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my doc specilizes in trt...he is awesome. takes test and gh himself and i always see him at the gym lifting.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    my doc specilizes in trt...he is awesome. takes test and gh himself and i always see him at the gym lifting.
    well if that isnt a green light to do AAS then i dont know what is..

as for the liver thing.. Your blood is filtered through your liver but it would be about as bad for your liver as drinking a cup of coffee is.. tabs are bad due to the 17AA.. but still they are about as bad for your liver as aspirin is.. Where you should have gone with the conversation is all the positive things that surround AAS users and thier lifestyles.. i.e. eating well, working out.. keeping away from drugs and alcohol.. etc..

Thread Information