Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by TheGame826
    1. Lookin forward to working out at the gym without airconditioning
    5. selling the camaro and buying a TA or a Stang
    Well you can't buy a new Trans Am because they are discontinued, but if I where you I would get a used Trans Am instead of a new Mustang, unless if your gonna get the Mustang Concept with 490hp, that thing must haul some ass! but otherwise get a used Trans Am plenty of power and will waste the Mustangs.

Originally posted by BowFlex-er

Well you can't buy a new Trans Am because they are discontinued
    Do you realize they were made 10 minutes north of where I live?

The Boisbrian GM plant is where all the Camaros and Trans-Am's were made until they were discontinued a few months ago. Boisbrian is 10 minutes north of Montreal.

I drive in front of the plant every weekend and let me tell you... that big empty plant is truly a sad sight...

Red

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    1. Summer School- As if I don't get enough shit during the reg. year
    2. Cruis'n in my piece of shit Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierea
    3. Ugly fat Ass Honeyz -- For some reason I attract'em like flys to garbage - Then again Vancouver is just full of em' (seriously)
    4. Summer Job - Nothin like bust'n your balls for minimum wage
    5. Britney Spears, Nsync and other 12 year old crap music cause my gym gets invaded by high schoolers who think they can gain 50 pounds of shreded muscle in time to hit the beach by August- hahahahaha
    6. Being broke as fuck --- Cause College tution doesn't come cheap

Man It looks like I Got lot to look forward to--- Shoot me, Shoot me Now

Originally posted by Red Ketchup

Do you realize they were made 10 minutes north of where I live?

The Boisbrian GM plant is where all the Camaros and Trans-Am's were made until they were discontinued a few months ago. Boisbrian is 10 minutes north of Montreal.

I drive in front of the plant every weekend and let me tell you... that big empty plant is truly a sad sight...

Red
    That's awesome, living by a car manufacturer.

Yeah it's gonna really suck without those sports cars (Camaro,Firebird), they looked nice and not only that they hold some serious ass on cruise nights down here. But that new GTO looks pretty cool, with 340hp that thing should go.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by BowFlex-er

That's awesome, living by a car manufacturer.

Yeah it's gonna really suck without those sports cars (Camaro,Firebird), they looked nice and not only that they hold some serious ass on cruise nights down here. But that new GTO looks pretty cool, with 340hp that thing should go.
    How come I don't hear much about Eagle Talons? Personally I am obsessed with that car, but I don't hear other people talk too much about it. Do you guys think it's not much of a car? Unfortunetly they also stopped manufacturing those. I believe last year was the 1998 Talon

If i'm lucky, I'll get my hands on a fairly good condition Talon and fix it up, make it look new

Yeah the Eagle Talon's there not too bad. Most of the kids who go to my school by those for winter beiders, But you see the odd one on cruise nights with there crappy import exhaust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information